• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat 50 years of multiculturalism and PAP's RC has no clue about Ramadan

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually it is the Muslims who are not inclusive. They have never been and will never be. If the event is meant to be multiracial and have people from other races and religion enjoying food (in general) the Muslims can just choose to avoid the non-Halal food there.

This whole "we cannot eat pork means that EVERYONE else also cannot eat pork while we are not eating pork" is imposing their religious beliefs on others.

You don't see Hindus demanding that no beef be eaten in their presence do you?

Hullo! Malay people did not invite you to come here.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Depend on individual Muslim lah. He may felt akward. But i also see muslims attending Company DD where halal n non halal food served n non muslim.brought their non halal food to our table. Neber shove them away. Chinese weddg also have Muslims lah. Though separate table but Cheema guest also joined our table n yam seng beer lah. Never shove them alway. I also stretches my hand out n yam seng together but drank coke lah. Chey.....

Oh ya..even Cheena funeral wake me n fam also attended before lah. U ppl happily majong n eatg food away but we just ate groundnuts will do. We inclusive meh?:rolleyes: Infact sm of my cheena even avoided attendg funeral wake. Maybe superstitious:rolleyes:

Chinese food taste like shit. Thst is why malays use religion as a excuse not to eat it.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Halal food imposition on everyone else is one of the reasons I do not believe that Islam is a religion of peace. Clearly their religion supports actively impacting and changing other people's way of life. It is intrusive, self centred, intolerant and disrespectful to others (they call non Muslims infidels)

No surprise why terrorism and extremism has become prevalent within the religion.

Next chinese new year, i will give you white ang pow and see if you are tolerant chinese.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Next chinese new year, i will give you white ang pow and see if you are tolerant chinese.

My cheena frd waited for 5 days b4 he opened open his letter box. I was told he avoided it cos tere was a chinese funeral wake n d coffin was placed quite near d letter box. :smile:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Hullo! Malay people did not invite you to come here.

Although I have to say that nayr69sg is a more an asshole then anything, in this case, you should ask yourself who invited the Malay to come here? Malays are technically not the native people. Negritos or Semang people aka Orang Asli are the original people in the Malaysian peninsula. And to further make my point, if you want to know about the invitation of the chinese to Malaysia, look at the history of interaction between Parameswara, Sultan of Malacca and the Chinese court. He actively supported the Chinese and initiated the start of the chinese presence in malaysia.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Chinese food taste like shit. Thst is why malays use religion as a excuse not to eat it.

Malays will use religion not to do anything. I am chinese, but I enjoy malay food. I have many malay friends who eat halal chinese food. Unlike you, I do not know what shit tastes like, but apparently you do since you are in a position to compare it to Chinese food. Why don't you change you nick to shit eater from shit putra?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hari Raya i always invited all my frds whether cat hitam or kuning. I even told my wife to prepare separate pot of chicken meat cos my non muslim frds may abstain fm beef rendang. We dont find it troublesome at all less kpkb abt who being inclusive.:rolleyes:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
My cheena frd waited for 5 days b4 he opened open his letter box. I was told he avoided it cos tere was a chinese funeral wake n d coffin was placed quite near d letter box. :smile:

yr friend dont know what he missing lah, apparently not so awake. there got free drink, kuay chee, donut and mapeow pow n if he stay longer got majong session, pa kow and continue with curry chicken. then if lucky during card game can even adjourn for a quicky with any wechat bitch offering herself using the nearby mode, of cos got place lah, the toilet or behind the coffin.but not over the coffin hor, unless he wanna do threesome

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
yr friend dont know what he missing lah, apparently not so awake. there got free drink, kuay chee, donut and mapeow pow n if he stay longer got majong session, pa kow and continue with curry chicken. then if lucky during card game can even adjourn for a quicky with any wechat bitch offering herself using the nearby mode, of cos got place lah, the toilet or behind the coffin.but not over the coffin hor, unless he wanna do threesome

shit, u mean I
have been missing all these fun for all these years? Got wechat bitches at wakes?