• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Any forum member got raided by vice @ Lavender Jalan Besar Joints pants down?

aerobwala

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shower cubical outside Gurkha's compound are of this standard,

shower-cubicles-435.jpg

no action against those joints there ?

ThePimp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Police raid 5 massage parlours for illicit activities, 2 women arrested

Clamping down on illicit goings-on at massage parlours, the police raided five dubious establishments in Lavender Street and Jalan Besar and arrested two women.

Lavendar and Jalan Besar - 2 arrests.
MacPherson and Upper Paya Lebar Road - 3 arrests.
https://www.sammyboy.com/showthread...ce-Masseurs-But-Spares-Indecent-Male-Customer!
Obviously, the coordination is better managed in Lavender. But still could be better.

ThePimp

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is only one word to explain why 2 arrests in Lavendar and 3 arrests in MacPherson ----------------- Coincidence. :p

Coincidence and luck can always be improved with good intel and monitoring as a result of hiring the right management.

KNNBPCB

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Coincidence and luck can always be improved with good intel and monitoring as a result of hiring the right management.

Right management is important, but the quality of the working ladies is the most important. :p

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ALL these MPs are really cubicles for masterbedation.
Sinkies men are rushing in to deplete their essence and paid heavily for this unhealthy addiction.
Sinkies become carrot heads chopped and repeatedly chopped - also must go for the masterbedation and the raba raba touch of these meimei....you see hungry uncles in Chinatown holding syt hands and emptying their pockets and their testicles too....sinkingpore a materbedding centre oreidi..

walked past one beauty cubicle, sexy woman waved and asked come in into my spider web...damned sexy and bosomy....knn how to resists!!! you go in.she closes shops.then action begins...and you are poorer by at least 200!!!fartup con job trap....

KNNBPCB

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ALL these MPs are really cubicles for masterbedation.
Sinkies men are rushing in to deplete their essence and paid heavily for this unhealthy addiction.
Sinkies become carrot heads chopped and repeatedly chopped - also must go for the masterbedation and the raba raba touch of these meimei....you see hungry uncles in Chinatown holding syt hands and emptying their pockets and their testicles too....sinkingpore a materbedding centre oreidi..

walked past one beauty cubicle, sexy woman waved and asked come in into my spider web...damned sexy and bosomy....knn how to resists!!! you go in.she closes shops.then action begins...and you are poorer by at least 200!!!fartup con job trap....

This means that you are one of those carrot heads kena chopped. :biggrin:

KNNBPCB

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
theblackhole must be one of those gullible gongcheebyes who frequently gets conned in his quest to get into theblackhole.

It's funny how getting into theblackhole has become a lifelong quest for many who emerged from theblackhole. :p

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I hope the anti-vice police will allow grassroots leaders or CCC leaders to join in the raid. We are community leaders and we have a vested interest in keeping our streets safe and moral. I would love to drag some oppie out of these sleazy parlours naked so that the world can see what sort of pervs they are.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope the anti-vice police will allow grassroots leaders or CCC leaders to join in the raid. We are community leaders and we have a vested interest in keeping our streets safe and moral. I would love to drag some oppie out of these sleazy parlours naked so that the world can see what sort of pervs they are.

sekali the pervs are the grassroots leaders themselves! lol.

ThePimp

Alfrescian
Loyal

By all means, but leave the working ladies and their hardworking managers alone.