• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Know a slutty DJ on Tinder and get hitched in 10 months!

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
https://sg.yahoo.com/style/jamie-yeo-married-pregnant-no-not-beer-belly-022037124.html

After a whirlwind romance – getting to know her beau Rupert on Tinder within two weeks, and tying the knot some 10 months after – radio DJ Jamie Yeo has announced that she’s expecting a son with her new husband.

Yeo said in an Instagram post: “So much has happened in the past few months! @Urbanfarmerly [Rupert] and I have gotten married and are now expecting! When he first suggested marriage last year, we decided we really wanted another little one pottering around the house.

Now here we are, 5 months pregnant. It’s been a rather exhausting 5 months dealing with the usual nausea, fatigue, and everything that comes along with it, but it’ll all be worth it when we finally get to carry our little man in our arms.”

She added, “Also just in case you bump into me on the streets, no, it’s not a beer belly!”

The DJ didn’t release any other information about her nuptials or pregnancy.

This is Yeo’s second pregnancy and third marriage. She currently has a six-year old daughter with ex-husband Thorsten Nolte, and she was also previously married to radio DJ Glenn Ong.

Related story:
Jamie Yeo calls it quits with second husband

Follow Yahoo Lifestyle Singapore on Facebook.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
He looks like a pretty decent guy.

Problem though is not him. It's her.

So I give it 3 years. ( very generous already)

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
3rd time Bride Jamie Public Toilet Yeo is pregnant again. Congrats

Will this fuck slut marry a 4th time?
Tinder within 2 weeks, tie the knot 10 months later but already 5 months pregnant. This whore's vagina is more popular than Sentosa.

Jamie Yeo married and pregnant: "No, it's not a beer belly!"

Yahoo Lifestyle Singapore Yahoo Lifestyle SingaporeJune 8, 2017

Photo: Jamie Yeo’s Facebook page
More
After a whirlwind romance – getting to know her beau Rupert on Tinder within two weeks, and tying the knot some 10 months after – radio DJ Jamie Yeo has announced that she’s expecting a son with her new husband.
Yeo said in an Instagram post: “So much has happened in the past few months! @Urbanfarmerly [Rupert] and I have gotten married and are now expecting! When he first suggested marriage last year, we decided we really wanted another little one pottering around the house.
Now here we are, 5 months pregnant. It’s been a rather exhausting 5 months dealing with the usual nausea, fatigue, and everything that comes along with it, but it’ll all be worth it when we finally get to carry our little man in our arms.”
She added, “Also just in case you bump into me on the streets, no, it’s not a beer belly!”

The DJ didn’t release any other information about her nuptials or pregnancy.
This is Yeo’s second pregnancy and third marriage. She currently has a six-year old daughter with ex-husband Thorsten Nolte, and she was also previously married to radio DJ Glenn Ong.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: 3rd time Bride Jamie Public Toilet Yeo is pregnant again. Congrats

from slit to slot to slut. don't know what men find in her pubicly and publicly pried open cave. not chio at all. has that bitchy spg hooker look.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

from slit to slot to slut. don't know what men find in her pubicly and publicly pried open cave. not chio at all. has that bitchy spg hooker look.

I suspect it was a one night stand entrapment to force men to marry her because she's pregnant. I suggest all the unfortunate fathers to take a DNA test since she's quite a trash whore.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I suspect it was a one night stand entrapment to force men to marry her because she's pregnant. I suggest all the unfortunate fathers to take a DNA test since she's quite a trash whore.

many men must have either escaped the entrapment by wearing condoms, cumming outside joy tube, or running road and disappearing for good. the cave is wide open for spelunking adventures, at one's own risk.

wide hole after many had spelunked her cave.

IMG_0136.JPG

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

when cave was still a "slit".

IMG_0137.JPG

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

entrapment.....all the condoms had holes in it.

sigh what a world the world has become,thanks to LKY and his women's charter.u cant even trust anything in this world anymore,women be using their pussy like venus fly traps,the flesh looks so pink,warm and inviting with the tantalizing scent of menses,u give it a few tentative pokes,next thing u know it slams shut and bye bye penis.

women now combines LKY's school of thought with their maternal instincts in order to snare a mate or to get a huge alimony settlement payment.u fuck u lose.

Last edited:

kelton65

Alfrescian
Loyal

All to the benefit to Jamie Yeo's benefit of having exotic babies. And she still once claimed that she was suspicious of white man when it comes to dating. Please, she still white worship like many Asian bitches out there.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Hey, she has not got around to fucking me yet. So, she is not a slut.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

At least she has grown up since her growing up days.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal

i like that...
"3rd time Bride Jamie Public Toilet Yeo"

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you're once.....twice.....threeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee times a lady.......

didnt know lionel ritchie wrote this song about her......is she hiring wedding singers?

[video=youtube;GtGTQx68aPk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtGTQx68aPk[/video]

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
many men must have either escaped the entrapment by wearing condoms, cumming outside joy tube, or running road and disappearing for good. the cave is wide open for spelunking adventures, at one's own risk.

wide hole after many had spelunked her cave.

View attachment 30657

Entrapment my ass.
The white trash hubhy gets a permanent free whore, visa to stay in sinkieland and get a job....things he can't get back home.
And having a 'celebrity' Wife will open up other doors not to mention more free fucks.
Life is good in Pinkerton syndrome Sg.
I'll say he hit the jackpot.