• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Know a slutty DJ on Tinder and get hitched in 10 months!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Entrapment my ass.
The white trash hubhy gets a permanent free whore, visa to stay in sinkieland and get a job....things he can't get back home.
And having a 'celebrity' Wife will open up other doors not to mention more free fucks.
Life is good in Pinkerton syndrome Sg.
I'll say he hit the jackpot.

so why divorce?still must pay alimony and child support.not to mention marrying these type of women is like marrying ckmpd,ur worst nightmare.loudmouthed bitchy lonely horny and doesnt know how to stop kpkbing.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so why divorce?still must pay alimony and child support.not to mention marrying these type of women is like marrying ckmpd,ur worst nightmare.loudmouthed bitchy lonely horny and doesnt know how to stop kpkbing.

It's likely the hubby found a better deal. An upgrade.
White trash paying alimony? Dun count on it. Else why would she got sole custody of her kid? White trash probably din wan nothing to do with the whore and the bastard child.
Her ex was sued by others over some money issues. Another amdk conman.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's likely the hubby found a better deal. An upgrade.
White trash paying alimony? Dun count on it. Else why would she got sole custody of her kid? White trash probably din wan nothing to do with the whore and the bastard child.
Her ex was sued by others over some money issues. Another amdk conman.

The ex is with some "dj" type of sinkie i think. Forgot her name but she's a female "dj" the type that uses their looks over their own skills.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 3rd time Bride Jamie Public Toilet Yeo is pregnant again. Congrats

How loose is her cheebye now? The Ang moh got fist and pump her in the ass Everyday?

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who or what will be next?

IMG_3534.JPG

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Should be the other way around right? White donkey on top. Hmm unless Jamie Yeo is a man? But she got baby leh....

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suspect it was a one night stand entrapment to force men to marry her because she's pregnant. I suggest all the unfortunate fathers to take a DNA test since she's quite a trash whore.

I know one australian married a malay girl, 8 months later got pregnant but cannot register the son as his. Because the son is totally malay.