• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Know a slutty DJ on Tinder and get hitched in 10 months!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
This small cup big mouth slut receive 3 times angbaos for her wedding, her friends must be damn sick of her.

Maybe its just registered and no reception.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know one australian married a malay girl, 8 months later got pregnant but cannot register the son as his. Because the son is totally malay.

Aussie married a m&d slut ...
she probably had a last gang bang with her abangs before her labia gets torn apart by the angmoh.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
marrying these type of women is like marrying ckmpd,ur worst nightmare.loudmouthed bitchy lonely horny and doesnt know how to stop kpkbing.
And also the "high class" ginfreely, who must have been quite pretty when she was much younger. :o
Otherwise, I would find it hard to believe that she managed to attract at least one Sinkie man to marry her back then. :p
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?233224-ginfreely-vs-the-coalition&p=2571169#post2571169
Oh yes I was married for years but we didn't consummate our marriage and had annulled our marriage since then (we are still friends).
"Married for years", but without having sex even once? :confused:

Last edited:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
And also the "high class" ginfreely, who must have been quite pretty when she was much younger. :o
Otherwise, I would find it hard to believe that she managed to attract at least one Sinkie man to marry her back then. :p
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?233224-ginfreely-vs-the-coalition&p=2571169#post2571169

"Married for years", but without having sex even once? :confused:

You believe that fucking slut??
Her cunt was too loose and her unfortunate husband was fucking her ass.

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
After a whirlwind romance – getting to know her beau Rupert on Tinder within two weeks, and tying the knot some 10 months after – radio DJ Jamie Yeo has announced that she’s expecting a son with her new husband.

Why does Jamie Yeo even need Tinder to get a guy?

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suspect that this one is a smart cookie. Her income has direction co-relation to her being in the limelight. She is milking it for all its worth. I was surprised that she mentioned Tinder and then one wonders if its an opportunity for sponsorship. To be honest she does not have much in terms of talent yet she is constantly hitting the news and its her revealing every detail and being readily available.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prominent Radio Jockey Jamie Yeo has responded allegations that she had asked Dr David Dao to accept the apologies of United Airlines and move on. Facebook user Serene Ho made that comments after listening to Jamie on air in Gold 90.5. Serene said that she felt disgusted that besides asking the doctor to move on, Jamie went on to mention about his “shady past”.

Jamie said that court cases can be a big strain on health and family, especially when personal matters get dragged out to the public eye. This, she explained is the reason why she made the suggestion.

https://www.facebook.com/allsgstuff...2425743274233054&comment_tracking={"tn":"R9"}
Dr David Dao was recently dragged off a United flight which was departing from Chicago. United’s handling of the passenger created an international outrage.