• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat latina can be bonkable again if she trims off 69 kg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
chio or not after weight loss?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mom-loses-107-lbs-spite-husband-mistress-called-fat-180708220.html

Betsy Ayala, 34, gave birth to a baby girl named Bella in 2013. Mere months later, Ayala discovered texts that not only revealed her husband was cheating on her, but that he and his mistress had been mocking her for her weight.

The Texas woman, who weighed 264 lbs at the time, says she was trying to get into shape when she discovered the cruel messages.

“I started in September and was doing okay until two days after Christmas, when I found out my husband was cheating on me with a co-worker,” Ayala told Honey.

“I had been with him since I was 17 and pretty much devoted my life to our relationship and him.

“I was devastated. I found out through some messages I read on his Facebook where they were calling me a cow and fat and just trashing me and my whole world fell apart,” she added.

The new mother was heartbroken.

“I didn’t know what to do with myself at the time. I was still over 100 kgs (220 lbs) with a six-month-old and everything that I had worked for had just vanished,” she said.

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
chio or not after weight loss?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mom-loses-107-lbs-spite-husband-mistress-called-fat-180708220.html

Betsy Ayala, 34, gave birth to a baby girl named Bella in 2013. Mere months later, Ayala discovered texts that not only revealed her husband was cheating on her, but that he and his mistress had been mocking her for her weight.

The Texas woman, who weighed 264 lbs at the time, says she was trying to get into shape when she discovered the cruel messages.

“I started in September and was doing okay until two days after Christmas, when I found out my husband was cheating on me with a co-worker,” Ayala told Honey.

“I had been with him since I was 17 and pretty much devoted my life to our relationship and him.

“I was devastated. I found out through some messages I read on his Facebook where they were calling me a cow and fat and just trashing me and my whole world fell apart,” she added.

The new mother was heartbroken.

“I didn’t know what to do with myself at the time. I was still over 100 kgs (220 lbs) with a six-month-old and everything that I had worked for had just vanished,” she said.

Raiders will bonk them whether they are 6.9, 69 or 96 kg.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Raiders will bonk them whether they are 6.9, 69 or 96 kg.

how about 969 lbs?

IMG_0128.JPG

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
who is the grinch that is pcc-ing in front of them. so embarrassing.

I see the beginning
of a smile on whore Jinx's face. Maybe she was thinking, "Huat ah, now that old fart is out of my life. Control of Gay Loong will fall completely to me, after I grab it from his cold dead hands"

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
No, there is usually a RC crassloot porlumpar whose job is to volunteer to stand behind her and hold them up.

This RC dog must be the same stool placed between her legs with his tongue to keep her lao cheebye moist.

Obviously Lanjiao Loong that useless bastard is not doing his job in satisfying her manly cunt.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This RC dog must be the same stool placed between her legs with his tongue to keep her lao cheebye moist. Obviously Lanjiao Loong that useless bastard is not doing his job in satisfying her manly cunt.
rc dog = lap dog with stool, oso can lap stool too :biggrin: