• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Foreign Trash with SPG wife assaulted one time Sinkie Actor

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.facebook.com/jude.hee/posts/10158674607100386?pnref=story

Julian Hee added 8 new photos.
10 hrs ·

At old airpot road hawker centre.
A guy open his car's door next to my car , Knocking onto my car hard. My whole car shook. I came down and said "come on"! He started a tirade against me and asked me if i see any damage on my car. I spotted a dent. He yelled you idiot my car door cannot reach that dent. I said dun call me an idiot. He pushed me. And started hammering me. I blacked out and fell on the floor. I went unconscious. A person called the police and ambulance.
What is this world coming to???

18893059_10158674606975386_2183678314152273302_n.jpg

18922195_10158674606990386_3304478159493359270_n.jpg

18921676_10158674606985386_1274336405668270544_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/Andrew.Glenn.Johnson
https://www.facebook.com/Ayden.Wines
http://www.bacciwines.it/#home
https://www.facebook.com/CastellodiBossi
https://www.facebook.com/RenieridiMontalcino

18836598_10154323184432303_7515809417491663260_o.jpg

13731596_10153526133617303_8693675609900941022_n.jpg

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
It could be Karma caught up with the sinkie actor for bullying an old man too.

TV actor Julian Hee, ex-principal get into driving spat
PUBLISHED JUN 18, 2013, 9:25 AM SGT
Ex-principal posts about incident, both make police report
Joyce Lim Hong Kong Correspondent
TV actor Julian Hee has been accused of road rage by a retired school principal, who claimed that he twice cut into his lane, then "spoiled for a fight" at the roadside afterwards.

Mr Adrian Cordeiro said the Chinese drama actor "flexed his muscles", plucked Mr Cordeiro's glasses from his face and threw them to the ground. When the older man put them back on, Mr Hee allegedly repeated his actions.

The former Teck Whye Secondary principal, 65, took to Facebook on Sunday night to tell of his encounter and his post was soon circulated by other users, some of whom branded the actor a "bully".

Mr Cordeiro told The Straits Times he had been driving along Bedok South Avenue 1 towards Bedok on Saturday afternoon. He said Mr Hee's black Honda sports utility vehicle "swerved" into his lane from the right without signalling, forcing him to slam on the brakes of his Mitsubishi Lancer to avoid a collision.

"Naturally, I honked at him and he sped forward," said Mr Cordeiro, who decided to chase after the driver. "I caught up with him and drove parallel to his car. I wound down the window and told him that he shouldn't have done that. It was very discourteous."

But Mr Hee carried on driving and turned right onto New Upper Changi Road, said Mr Cordeiro, who followed suit. "Suddenly, he cut into my lane again and jammed his brakes in front of my car. I had no choice but to stop. He then got out of his car and headed furiously towards me."

It was only when Mr Hee got out that he recognised the MediaCorp actor. "He tried to shut my door when I opened it to get out of my car," Mr Cordeiro claimed. "His body language was threatening."

The two men got into an argument but no vulgarities were used, said Mr Cordeiro. But he claimed Mr Hee, 35, grabbed his spectacles. "I picked up my glasses and put them on and he plucked them off my face and threw them on the ground again. I told him that he had done that twice and he said that he would do it a third time."

By then, a small crowd had gathered near the two motorists, said Mr Cordeiro, who decided to end the argument. "If I had retaliated, it would not look good on me. I did not react even when he probed me with his fingers. He was clearly heated up and spoiling for a fight."

Mr Cordeiro said he made a police report and posted about the incident online to highlight the problem of road rage, but added that it was now "water under the bridge".

But Mr Hee denied the accusations and said he had also made a police report about Mr Cordeiro. He told The Straits Times: "His reckless driving almost got a motorcyclist killed.

"My conscience is clear and I am confident that justice will prevail."

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seems this chow ah Beng Julian Hee is no angel himself and finally met his match.
Ironic or poetic justice now he goes to fb to kpkb back

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkie men are basically hopeless..............underwent NS or Police..........still kena hammered every time...........can't even defend himself, how to defend CUNTry.......

Testing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie men are basically hopeless..............underwent NS or Police..........still kena hammered every time...........can't even defend himself, how to defend CUNTry.......

Throughout their lives, injected with so much propaganda = handicapped

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
what type of trash becomes a principal at teck whye sec school and ends up a crap inside a contractor?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Adrian Cordeiro, 65, said that Hee twice cut into his lane along Bedok South Avenue 1, then "spoiled for a fight" by "flexing his muscles".

TP gg to investigate the incident in Bedok South 1 all the way to kallang market... I can imagine a speeding van being overtaken by a speeding RAV4 both gets 18 demerit points for speeding and dangerous driving and gantong license for the next 5 years.