• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Asshole lawyer sues ACS for confiscating his son's Iphone 7

jw5

Loyal
Probably his son would hire him.

Actually its a very irresponsible action of a lawyer to give his son his personal hand phone to use. Did he erase all the contacts and sms from the phone? There must be some confidential information on his clients and mistresses etc. Who would hire this asshole lawyer?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I wonder how come the mother of the boy is not the one suing ACS? Could it be that she is the more logical one? I mean why did she not add her name to the lawsuit. It could have said Parents sue ACS. Seldom does one parent sue and the other one is not included on the suit.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is a divorce or widow or any fucker inbetween.

I wonder how come the mother of the boy is not the one suing ACS? Could it be that she is the more logical one? I mean why did she not add her name to the lawsuit. It could have said Parents sue ACS. Seldom does one parent sue and the other one is not included on the suit.