• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious A man followed me into toilet at redhill mrt

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was at redhill mrt, urgent need to use toilet. Noticed a young man following me. He was tall, I reckon should be over 175cm or 180cm, slender, pork marked face, wear dark sunglasses, long hair.

With the door of the cubicle locked behind me, the man suddenly stick his foot underneath the door! I was wondering why the hell he do that. He kept doing it on and off for a couple minutes.

Finally I wipe my ass and open the door and ask him, hey what do you want man? To my shock, he came into the cubicle, locked the door behind him, and told me to take off my clothes!!

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was at redhill mrt, urgent need to use toilet. Noticed a young man following me. He was tall, I reckon should be over 175cm or 180cm, slender, pork marked face, wear dark sunglasses, long hair.

With the door of the cubicle locked behind me, the man suddenly stick his foot underneath the door! I was wondering why the hell he do that. He kept doing it on and off for a couple minutes.

Finally I wipe my ass and open the door and ask him, hey what do you want man? To my shock, he came into the cubicle, locked the door behind him, and told me to take off my clothes!!

Did you give him the 'shadowless' kick to his groin ?

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I shouted at him asked him to get lost, at the same time reached for the door to flee the scene. But the man pushed me back roughly and told me be quiet. I didn't know he was so strong with his slender build. The man took off his tinted glasses and put them into his shirt pocket.

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I shouted again and asked him what he wanted. He said I opened the door for him, that means I wanted him.

Bloody hell, I told him he was fucking crazy. Again I reached for the door but he was damn fast, he not only block me but push me back so hard a second time that I nearly fell.

We struggle for a while but it was clear he was a very strong dude and I could not entangle myself from his grasp. He told me he wanted me to be still and quiet. To prevent me shouting he cupped my mouth tightly. His grip was so strong I wanted very much to bang on the door to indicate my distress but I could not do so at all. I felt powerless.

Zumba2

Alfrescian
Loyal
I shouted again and asked him what he wanted. He said I opened the door for him, that means I wanted him.

Bloody hell, I told him he was fucking crazy. Again I reached for the door but he was damn fast, he not only block me but push me back so hard a second time that I nearly fell.

We struggle for a while but it was clear he was a very strong dude and I could not entangle myself from his grasp. He told me he wanted me to be still and quiet. To prevent me shouting he cupped my mouth tightly. His grip was so strong I wanted very much to bang on the door to indicate my distress but I could not do so at all. I felt powerless.

Bullshit la I am sure you offered to suck his dick for free.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
If it's Roy Ngerng or his gay buddy jolovan wham you better run fast with both hands covering your butthole.

IMG_3535.JPG