• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Obama bows to Saudi King.

GoFlyKiteNow

Alfrescian
Loyal
bowingtoSaudiKing.jpg

FOX TV is making a big thing out of this and calls it a shame.

obama.bin.laden

Alfrescian
Loyal
bowingtoSaudiKing.jpg

Obama is a Whitehouse Beggar that is all he is now, begging for loans and bonds sales from Asia & particularly Arabs. He have to officially kiss ass for the Arabs for the sake of money. His govt is broke.

Even Somalian pirates are fucking his ass now.

What can he do?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
th_lky8-1.jpg

Looks like he tripped over some chewing gum lah! Now u understand why I ban gum!

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
bowingtoSaudiKing.jpg

I think its wonderful America finally has a president that is popular and fixing America's standing in the world. The crowds cheering him wherever he travels is a welcome change from the Bush years

Good for America, looks like the Clinton Golden Years might be back under such an excellent leader.

JI_Fled

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think its wonderful America finally has a president that is popular and fixing America's standing in the world. The crowds cheering him wherever he travels is a welcome change from the Bush years

Good for America, looks like the Clinton Golden Years might be back under such an excellent leader.

I can not accept Obama's views and logic at all. It is lame dumb American craps. They love it and called it Rational. My foot! It is unworkable and surely will fail.

What Obama talked are what dumb Americans absolutely love to hear and had been waiting to hear. Ties back to the same absolutely deep reason that America MUST FAIL.

America MUST FAIL by it's value, it's idea, it's logic, it's expectations, it's rationals etc, these are so deep down inside of Americans where they are at odd with many other people in this world. It is seen since a long time back that America running this way will end itself in today's crisis and failure. Obama will only take it firmly into the final ditch swiftly and surely.

ponzii

Alfrescian
Loyal

Agreed. Obama's recent trip to europe was a victory, the image of America is being restored on the world stage. The people love Obama and America once again

This administration looks set to lead by example rather than by force

Recent economic news from the US is also positive, Obama saying there is a glimmer of hope and the rest of the markets agreeing the worst is over

If I was an American I would be very proud of Mr Obama and his leadership

I cant say that for my Singaporean PM or his band of cronies.:smile:

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saudi Arabia is a land still trapped in the dark ages of beheading and 8-year old brides, why should Obama bow to its king?

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obama is a Whitehouse Beggar that is all he is now, begging for loans and bonds sales from Asia & particularly Arabs. He have to officially kiss ass for the Arabs for the sake of money. His govt is broke.

Even Somalian pirates are fucking his ass now.

What can he do?

Obama is cleaning the shit that BUSH! left. Somalian pirates were never Bush concern. Only Sadam Hussein was.

Why are you pushing the responsibility of somalian pirates on US!! President!!! now!!!