• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious When is Halimah going to collect her application form?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if halimah can prove she is the descendant of the royal bloodline of malaysian sultans,then it should be a walkover.we do not challenge the ideals of natural aristocracy in this country.

MyMother

Alfrescian
Loyal
if halimah can prove she is the descendant of the royal bloodline of malaysian sultans,then it should be a walkover.we do not challenge the ideals of natural aristocracy in this country.

You have overestimated the importance of this redundant position.
Try anything funny and they might give her cancer and deny her of a proper burial.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I still think some yellowskin should have just blacked up and ran. We all know yellow skin will never vote black unless it's white scum

Last edited:

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
..why risk it as some one said...

Risk, what risk? I've said all along there would be no contest, just like nathan. Any opposing candidate, even a kucing kurap type stands a very high chance of victory. PAP will not allow it, especially after the very real scare they had last time. I still stand by my prediction. The 2nd chance boss will be disqualified, even if he runs a $10000000m company, they will find a reason to bar him. Let's see how my prediction pans out.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Risk, what risk? I've said all along there would be no contest, just like nathan. Any opposing candidate, even a kucing kurap type stands a very high chance of victory. PAP will not allow it, especially after the very real scare they had last time. I still stand by my prediction. The 2nd chance boss will be disqualified, even if he runs a $10000000m company, they will find a reason to bar him. Let's see how my prediction pans out.

Agree totally. You can bet your last 50 cents they did a study of who are the likely candidates as they were drafting the rules.

Talking of rules, being the head of a multi-billion dollar business means fcuk all in the real world. Look no further than Ho Jinx.
What real hands on experience has Halimah got? Like all lawyers, they are just hourly rated albeit high class ones and fill in time sheets.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Are Indian muslims cannot naidered Malay?

can Pakis join in this presidential election?

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
To categorically state that a certain race can only be allowed to hold this position is racism in its biggest definition......

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are there tactical reasons for not collecting the forms yet?
The silence is deafening.
Does she know something that we don't?
Too early to show hand?

The whole PAP machinery is doing the paperwork for her, no need for her to show up. She just need to sit still and wait for PAP instruction. That is how puppet president is formed (not elected).