• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat What do you all think of Edmw and the $2 trash VJ

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you seen anyone else whose as incompetent as him? He literally outperforms gay loong in eating snake

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you talking about this ah neh ah?

drvijay.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This shit skin is the admin and the one who runs hwz and it's forum of which the sub section edmw is the most popular and the largest and the one which has the most number of posts. Any stories to share of his snake behaviour?

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
This jackass is so full of himself, he thinks he is a dictator. Anyone who tries to shines him or his cronies in a bad light gets banned

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This jackass is so full of himself, he thinks he is a dictator. Anyone who tries to shines him or his cronies in a bad light gets banned

He is a shit skin after all and you know how they think.

Btw heard he's dr vijay. he has a PHD but i wonder in which major. Possibly majoring in bullshitting.

Last edited:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Really got such a place? Over here people will add your points for scolding that cheebye kiah Leongsam

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Really got such a place? Over here people will add your points for scolding that cheebye kiah Leongsam

You should try it yourself. Create a nick and scold that shit skin.

Anyway some members have special privileges as in they are either friends of the mods or ex mods etc which to be honest isn't so different from this forum. Try scolding scroobal and see if you get banned.

Over there exposing some pics of nicks like say whiterat would result in instant ban although her saga is quite old. The banning of nicks has sort of ceased but then again i don't get involved in their business but i can say if you get arrowed by a mod for example you can constantly get infracted and banned.

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal

Anyway some members have special privileges as in they are either friends of the mods or ex mods etc which to be honest isn't so different from this forum. Try scolding scroobal and see if you get banned.

Over there exposing some pics of nicks like say whiterat would result in instant ban although her saga is quite old. The banning of nicks has sort of ceased but then again i don't get involved in their business but i can say if you get arrowed by a mod for example you can constantly get infracted and banned.

Indeed... That fucker will ban ppl... But will put on a show that he never do anything... Until now haven seen him take ownership on any bans which he did because someone dared to go against him

And his fucking mods, talk like they are giving running singapore...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indeed... That fucker will ban ppl... But will put on a show that he never do anything... Until now haven seen him take ownership on any bans which he did because someone dared to go against him

And his fucking mods, talk like they are giving running singapore...

recently one of their long time mods kiwi8 got his mod powers stripped from him cos he was condemning shanmugam and refused to apologize for it. Kiwi8 is a Chinese and shan is a shit skin and that vijay fucker is also a shit skin so obviously kiwi8 had to be punished. Really respect him for not apologizing. He's not banned just lost his mod powers.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

interesting. was never into computer hardware so not involved in Hwz.com

I guess this ah neh is just doing his job that SPH pays him to do.

If forummers there don't like their ah neh overlord then they are welcome to fuck Leongsam's mouth here

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
interesting. was never into computer hardware so not involved in Hwz.com

I guess this ah neh is just doing his job that SPH pays him to do.

If forummers there don't like their ah neh overlord then they are welcome to fuck Leongsam's mouth here

you don't get it.

ppl who post on edmw don't neccessarily like pc hardware. Alot of them just post on edmw and don't bother posting in the other subforums and only a few sub forums are about pc hardware. They have cars, home furnishings, NS etc but edmw is the biggest. Anyway due to the moderating and "strict" regulations there some edmwers broke off and formed their own edmw forum and one of our mods here is also a mod in the new edmw forum.

It's actually the same with this forum. This forum started off in delphi as a subsection of the sex forum called kopitiam and over time it took on a life of it's own but still retaining the namesake of the sex forum but it's the talk cock section and then split off with the sex forum. It's also the same with the misc short for miscellaneous in bodybuilding where ppl talk about everything under the sun that has nothing to do with bodybuilding and also the biggest section of that forum too.

Typically if a forum does attract a lot of traffic and a talk cock socializing sub section is created it has the potential to take on a life of it's own and grow even larger than the forum itself. That's why many ppl refer to edmw as edmw instead of it being a sub forum of hwz and same with the misc in bb.com they call it the misc and also the same with this forum.

kelton65

Alfrescian
Loyal
you don't get it.

ppl who post on edmw don't neccessarily like pc hardware. Alot of them just post on edmw and don't bother posting in the other subforums and only a few sub forums are about pc hardware. They have cars, home furnishings, NS etc but edmw is the biggest. Anyway due to the moderating and "strict" regulations there some edmwers broke off and formed their own edmw forum and one of our mods here is also a mod in the new edmw forum.

It's actually the same with this forum. This forum started off in delphi as a subsection of the sex forum called kopitiam and over time it took on a life of it's own but still retaining the namesake of the sex forum but it's the talk cock section and then split off with the sex forum. It's also the same with the misc short for miscellaneous in bodybuilding where ppl talk about everything under the sun that has nothing to do with bodybuilding and also the biggest section of that forum too.

Typically if a forum does attract a lot of traffic and a talk cock socializing sub section is created it has the potential to take on a life of it's own and grow even larger than the forum itself. That's why many ppl refer to edmw as edmw instead of it being a sub forum of hwz and same with the misc in bb.com they call it the misc and also the same with this forum.

I used to post a bit on edmw but don't do it anymore. The overly strict regulation plus the atrocious English can be a bit of turnoff sometimes. A lot of coded language needs to take place because of the need to conform to local laws when it comes to inciting racial hatred and harassment laws.

Mothership had once written an article about the extreme Islamophobia and denigration of Malays taking place in edmw. Indians complained about the excessive use of Indian racial slurs like abnn and ah neh in edmw. Police report has been made against anti-Islam posts in edmw before. I was like, just look at sammyboy where there are posts outright attacking every race under the sun and religion. Somehow, sammyboy kopitiam just slips under the radar.

What I like about edmw.xyz is that its forum software is up to date and uses xenforo. You will get a notification when someone reply to your message which is something I missed in the old delphi days. You can also show a reaction to someone's post the same way you can react to a Facebook post. Edmw.xyz is a bit like sammyboy kopitiam. Not a lot of members but tight knitted members posting useless banter like hwz edmw.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I used to post a bit on edmw but don't do it anymore. The overly strict regulation plus the atrocious English can be a bit of turnoff sometimes. A lot of coded language needs to take place because of the need to conform to local laws when it comes to inciting racial hatred and harassment laws.

Mothership had once written an article about the extreme Islamophobia and denigration of Malays taking place in edmw. Indians complained about the excessive use of Indian racial slurs like abnn and ah neh in edmw. Police report has been made against anti-Islam posts in edmw before. I was like, just look at sammyboy where there are posts outright attacking every race under the sun and religion. Somehow, sammyboy kopitiam just slips under the radar.

What I like about edmw.xyz is that its forum software is up to date and uses xenforo. You will get a notification when someone reply to your message which is something I missed in the old delphi days. You can also show a reaction to someone's post the same way you can react to a Facebook post. Edmw.xyz is a bit like sammyboy kopitiam. Not a lot of members but tight knitted members posting useless banter like hwz edmw.

Your 1st paragraph like contrdicts your 2nd leh. You claim it has overly strict regulation but in the 2nd say it's islamophic and so on.

Recently more emdwers have been blasting islam due to the terrorist attacks and all and pls the situation isn't like what you paint it to be.

In the past it used to be only m&ds and shit skins could make openly racist remarks on Chinese while Chinese commenting anything on them that isn't postitive could be banned. Want to know what happened next? m&ds and shit skin members started misusing the forum and complained of racism over every small stupid thing. It was literally give them an inch they take a yard.

Right now the playing field is more lvl and they call Chinese chinks over there. What happens? Yup now edmw is a super racist forum while racist remarks on Chinese are ignored all cos ppl start to call a spade a spade regarding m&ds and shit skins while previsouly in the past only negative things about Chinese could be discussed. How can this be allowed? It's good that the moderation team is fairer now unlike the past.

edmw.xyz doesn't have any restrictions and many m&d members who are banned in the old forum go over there to make racist remarks on Chinese.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How can you expect a forum , overseen by a kek leng kia , be prosperous or productive ?
That forum is full of horny teenagers :p
I would not abandon a Apple-loving , hardcore cycling Burmese who helm this forum.
Only the sister forum and here gets mentioned in news :biggrin:

kelton65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your 1st paragraph like contrdicts your 2nd leh. You claim it has overly strict regulation but in the 2nd say it's islamophic and so on.

Recently more emdwers have been blasting islam due to the terrorist attacks and all and pls the situation isn't like what you paint it to be.

In the past it used to be only m&ds and shit skins could make openly racist remarks on Chinese while Chinese commenting anything on them that isn't postitive could be banned. Want to know what happened next? m&ds and shit skin members started misusing the forum and complained of racism over every small stupid thing. It was literally give them an inch they take a yard.

Right now the playing field is more lvl and they call Chinese chinks over there. What happens? Yup now edmw is a super racist forum while racist remarks on Chinese are ignored all cos ppl start to call a spade a spade regarding m&ds and shit skins while previsouly in the past only negative things about Chinese could be discussed. How can this be allowed? It's good that the moderation team is fairer now unlike the past.

edmw.xyz doesn't have any restrictions and many m&d members who are banned in the old forum go over there to make racist remarks on Chinese.

The examples highlighted in the 2nd paragraph are that increased public scrutiny of hwz edmw has made hwz edmw a heavily regulated forum. As a result, many edmwers toe their line constantly or invent coded words to mask the actual meaning. The point I am trying to make here is that hwz edmw too heavily regulated and censored for my liking.