• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 9 religious leaders bless tracks for upcoming MRT Tuas West Extension

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
singapore is such a religious and racially harmonious country.we are equally represented by 9 religious leaders.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Win liao lor !

Should the MRT breakdown, KBW can say " Even God can't help ! "

If the MRT runs smoothly, KBW can say " I even consider the spiritual aspect when I plan out the whole Tuas link MRT system . I leave no stone unturned. See everything runs well! "

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
When the casionos were built the fucktards were nowhere. Madonna they became rabid. Now they are blessing trains. Probably all their followers are going to hell with them

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the train on this line breaks down, does this mean all these leaders are phonies? Or they will point fingers among themselves?