• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat What Has happened to My Singapore?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Two bad role models exemplify the problems in Singapore:

1. A 72 yr old chio bu. Stays in good class bungalow in Astrid Road, drives ferrari and porsche cars, punches a man when she thinks he blocked her way
2. A 65 year old man, rich and powerful sued an ordinary citizen and made him bankrupt and jobless.

These are bad role models. They are rich, powerful but lack compassion.

Are these Singaporeans worthy to be emulated?

I cry for my country Singapore when the rich and powerful see it fit to destroy ordinary Singaporeans whom they think have wronged them

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They believe they are immortals and cannot be touched. It has been proved wrong historically.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
They believe they are immortals and cannot be touched. It has been proved wrong historically.

Yes, they are wrong.

I feel sorry for these rich and powerful mortals who think they are immortal and who still cant find peace and still demand to be paid millions of dollars.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now we csn see why chairman Mao sent wealth and rich to swap places with the poor to be farmers and live in poor villages.

The poor vecome doctors and bankers to feel how rich man lives their life.

And bully the replsce farmers.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now we csn see why chairman Mao sent wealth and rich to swap places with the poor to be farmers and live in poor villages.

There is wisdom in what Mao did. Mao did away with middle men whom Mao considered a s parasites of society.

When will the 72 yr old chio bu and the 65 yr old man be more contented and live their lives well?

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very often when a person managed to make it big he eventually forgotten about his roots.
His perception will slowly changed to become self centered and without much compassion for others.
In a world of capitalism this will even magnify a person's ego thinking he is indispensable.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very often when a person managed to make it big he eventually forgotten about his roots.
His perception will slowly changed to become self centered and without much compassion for others.
In a world of capitalism this will even magnify a person's ego thinking he is indispensable.

Yes.

When a person is focused on materialism and has no value system, he will want to grab as much power and as much money as he can.

Such a man is unworthy and ought to be despised

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how is this different from any other country in the world?is there a place where all man treat one another equally and kindly and compassion regardless of race,gender,creed or class and are never bias or prejudice against others?if so u better go migrate there immediately cause Singapore is not the place for you.

u think this is only symptomatic of the rich and powerful?u think u are any better than them?all humans seek power and control over other human beings,its only in our instincts.all humans wish to see another suffer,it gives them the greatest pleasure,not money itself or good food u understand,but power(money is a form of power)!!!!!give them the smallest amount of power and authority and u can be sure people will find a way to abuse it.like the pigeon hole dwelling sinkie housewives who abuse their maids,beat them and burn them with hot iron,deprive them of food and sleep,force them to work long hours and sleep in the toilet.or like the sinkie employer who punch and slap the 26 year old intern,and only pay him $500 a month,despite the fact hes been working there for nearly 3 years and then claim he has depression and is suffering from ptsd.

stop being such a hypocrite and pointing fingers at the rich and powerful,remember when one finger points at others four are pointing back at urself,u think ur such a good and kind and amazing human being?let me tell u this,ur only good and kind because ur a slave and powerless,ur unable to dish out any of the pain u can only take it in the ass,ur whole life u have been taking it in the ass,ur parents told u to take it in the ass,ur teachers told u to take it in the ass,thats why u loathe the PAP,thats why u hate PAP,it doesnt matter who PAP is or what.....PAP represents power and authority which u dont have,ur a peasant and a slave.thats why ur such a jilted and bitter women who starts threads on PAP everyday......like angry and bitter feminists and sinkie spinsters who blame the world for their dry and barren cunt and being unwanted.u seek to be PAP,u long to be PAP,if given the chance u want to see me bend over the table,with a ball gag in my mouth,while u slowly put ur dick or strap on dildo in my ass and make me squeal like pig eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!squeal!!!!piggy squeal!!!!!eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

[video=youtube;9gLN3QoN-q8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gLN3QoN-q8[/video]

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
how is this different from any other country in the world?is there a place where all man treat one another equally and kindly and compassion regardless of race,gender,creed or class and are never bias or prejudice against others?if so u better go migrate there immediately cause Singapore is not the place for you.

u think this is only symptomatic of the rich and powerful?u think u are any better than them?all humans seek power and control over other human beings,its only in our instincts.all humans wish to see another suffer,it gives them the greatest pleasure,not money itself or good food u understand,but power(money is a form of power)!!!!!give them the smallest amount of power and authority and u can be sure people will find a way to abuse it.like the pigeon hole dwelling sinkie housewives who abuse their maids,beat them and burn them with hot iron,deprive them of food and sleep,force them to work long hours and sleep in the toilet.or like the sinkie employer who punch and slap the 26 year old intern,and only pay him $500 a month,despite the fact hes been working there for nearly 3 years and then claim he has depression and is suffering from ptsd.

stop being such a hypocrite and pointing fingers at the rich and powerful,remember when one finger points at others four are pointing back at urself,u think ur such a good and kind and amazing human being?let me tell u this,ur only good and kind because ur a slave and powerless,ur unable to dish out any of the pain u can only take it in the ass,ur whole life u have been taking it in the ass,ur parents told u to take it in the ass,ur teachers told u to take it in the ass,thats why u loathe the PAP,thats why u hate PAP,it doesnt matter who PAP is or what.....PAP represents power and authority which u dont have,ur a peasant and a slave.thats why ur such a jilted and bitter women who starts threads on PAP everyday......like angry and bitter feminists and sinkie spinsters who blame the world for their dry and barren cunt and being unwanted.u seek to be PAP,u long to be PAP,if given the chance u want to see me bend over the table,with a ball gag in my mouth,while u slowly put ur dick or strap on dildo in my ass and make me squeal like pig eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!squeal!!!!piggy squeal!!!!!eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont know who you are and so I cant comment on you. But you are revealing to me who u are and what you are.

what I can say is I hv seen enough of the pap to know who they are and what they are. and u are telling me that u r not better than them.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
u think this is only symptomatic of the rich and powerful?u think u are any better than them?all humans seek power and control over other human beings,its only in our instincts.all humans wish to see another suffer,it gives them the greatest pleasure,not money itself or good food u understand,but power(money is a form of power)!!!!!give them the smallest amount of power and authority and u can be sure people will find a way to abuse it.

I agree with the essence of your post because it is similar to what I said to ginfreely a few months ago:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?233224-ginfreely-vs-the-coalition&p=2586780#post2586780
That is why not only are the PAP members and their supporters/voters in the wrong, even ALL (and without exception) those who voted for any opposition party are also in the wrong, i.e. they are either slaves themselves or they want the leaders of those opposition parties to replace the PAP government and become Singapore's NEW enslavers. :mad: :(
The main difference is the level of sophistication, but the essence of any earthly government (as long as it has the support of the military) is still the same, i.e. the desire to enslave the rest of the population, which would enable the government and their upper-class cronies to indirectly control ALL the land in the country by directly controlling the country's population, and this is happening all over the world. :mad: :(
In countries or regions where the governments are not so successful (or "successful") in enslaving the rest of the population, the consequences are civil wars or regional wars. :(

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

LHL has said that Singapore must remain corruption free to succeed. I ask the PAP:
1. Are leaders who accept special discounts from property developer to buy condos corrupt?
2. Is a Minister who accepts work done for free on his bungalow corrupt?
3. Is allowing your relative to corner law contracts corrupt?
4. Is an MP who accepts free sex from his subordinate corrupt?
5. Is placing your relative or cronies in places of high position corrupt?
6. Is giving Singapore resources such as using NSFs to be free labour as traffic wardens and storemen to help your crony's business corrupt?
7. Is having two laws, one for pap members and one for other singaporeans corrupt?

If pap's answer is yes to any of the above, LHL has no moral authority to talk abt corrupt-free Singapore

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL has said that Singapore must remain corruption free to succeed. I ask the PAP:
1. Are leaders who accept special discounts from property developer to buy condos corrupt?
2. Is a Minister who accepts work done for free on his bungalow corrupt?
3. Is allowing your relative to corner law contracts corrupt?
4. Does an MP who accepts free sex from his subordinate corrupt?
5. Is placing your relative or cronies in places of high position corrupt?
6. Is giving Singapore resources such as using NSFs to be free labour as traffic wardens and storemen to help your crony's business corrupt?
7. Is having two laws, one for pap members and one for other singaporeans corrupt?

If pap's answer is yes to any of the above, LHL has no moral authority to talk abt corrupt-free Singapore

Before the advent of social media, pap thought that by controlling SG Press, their misdeeds will be hidden from Singaporeans. Thank God for social media. The guilty cant hide their wrong doings forever and cant run away from their misdeeds.

If the pap continues to do wrong, their past and present will be exposed in future. It is a matter of time before all guilts will be exposed.

Wee thought his misdeed will not be known. Michael thought that his sexual indiscretion will not be exposed. Steve thought that too. How wrong they were.

More pap misdeeds will be exposed unless they repent and turn away from their wrong doings.

It is not right for a leader to urge the people to be corruption-free when his own house is not in order.

A man must not thrown stones when he is living in glass houses

Last edited:

iluvgst

Alfrescian
Loyal
singapore is a neo-feudal 2-class society.

neofeudal: a vast class of precarious laborers (i.e. ordinary sinkies) who own little to no wealth-producing capital ruled by a New Nobility/Oligarchy (pap & kawan kawan) that owns the vast majority of wealth-producing capital and control of the political system.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
singapore is a neo-feudal 2-class society.

neofeudal: a vast class of precarious laborers (i.e. ordinary sinkies) who own little to no wealth-producing capital ruled by a New Nobility/Oligarchy (pap & kawan kawan) that owns the vast majority of wealth-producing capital and control of the political system.

The Singapore Pledge:

We, the citizens of Singapore, pledge ourselves as one united people, regardless of race, language or religion, to build a democratic society, based on justice and equality, so as to achieve happiness, prosperity and progress for our nation

iluvgst

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Singapore Pledge:

We, the citizens of Singapore, pledge ourselves as one united people, regardless of race, language or religion, to build a democratic society, based on justice and equality, so as to achieve happiness, prosperity and progress for our nation

seriously... the pledge is just for show

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

You got it very wrong. Singapore is very different and petty. I lived in HK, USA, australia, germany , japan etc. Fir example in HK when you are rich and successful, nobody is jealous or angry or despise you . people treats you differently but they treat you better and more respectful. In sinkieland if you get successful and rich, the hoi polloi despise you and try to tarnish your image or pass sarcastic remarks that you must be corrupt or got your success or riches by dubious or immoral ways. even when you take a taxi ride and when they find you live in a bingalow not infrequently I get sarcastic remarks about how i am lucky etc to live in landed properties. I always tell them it is not luck but all hard work.
alot of sinkies are petty by nature. when they see someone more successful than themselves they get bitter and resentful. I do not get this impression in sydney, london or paris or HK or even shanghai. So it is not a chinese trait but a petty born loser local fukien attitude. I agree everyone is competitive esp in HK but how you get treated or how hypocrite people are shows how low a society it has become. unfortunately sinkieland is the lowest. it works both ways. that's why alot of people here buy BMWs(even when they cannot afford it) and ferraris not because they love the technology about it(in fact almost all does not even know the difference between turbo and non turbo cars) but buy them to spite these born losers. and so the cycle perpetuates. You see this in the taxi drivers who are the equivalent of imperial China sedan chair carriers. they are born losers and they get resentful when they see FT and bankers or rich people taking their cabs and giving them instructions. and suddenly you can sense they are angry and bitter. I always tell off these born losers, you have a choice. don't complain. don't drive a taxi if you are so petty minded(which they are hence you find alot of such small minded people amongst taxi drivers). BTW that's the same reason why there are so many fights amongst taxi divers and ang mohs passengers. Why?? because these born losers feel insulted when ang mohs take their cabs and order them around. you don't find ang mohs beating up waiters or hotel staff or other service people. only farked up taxi drivers. the locals are all green eyed jealous born losers. you see it even in schools etc. they are not happy if you do well in society or school. just bitterness and sour grapes. so I always avoid such people.

Last edited:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
You got it very wrong. Singapore is very different and petty. I lived in HK, USA, australia, germany , japan etc. Fir example in HK when you are rich and successful, nobody is jealous or angry or despise you . people treats you differently but they treat you better and more respectful. In sinkieland if you get successful and rich, the hoi polloi despise you and try to tarnish your image or pass sarcastic remarks that you must be corrupt or got your success or riches by dubious or immoral ways. even when you take a taxi ride and when they find you live in a bingalow not infrequently I get sarcastic remarks about how i am lucky etc to live in landed properties. I always tell them it is not luck but all hard work.
alot of sinkies are petty by nature. when they see someone more successful than themselves they get bitter and resentful. I do not get this impression in sydney, london or paris or HK or even shanghai. So it is not a chinese trait but a petty born loser local fukien attitude. I agree everyone is competitive esp in HK but how you get treated or how hypocrite people are shows how low a society it has become. unfortunately sinkieland is the lowest. it works both ways. that's why alot of people here buy BMWs(even when they cannot afford it) and ferraris not because they love the technology about it(in fact almost all does not even know the difference between turbo and non turbo cars) but buy them to spite these born losers. and so the cycle perpetuates. You see this in the taxi drivers who are the equivalent of imperial China sedan chair carriers. they are born losers and they get resentful when they see FT and bankers or rich people taking their cabs and giving them instructions. and suddenly you can sense they are angry and bitter. I always tell off these born losers, you have a choice. don't complain. don't drive a taxi if you are so petty minded(which they are hence you find alot of such small minded people amongst taxi drivers). BTW that's the same reason why there are so many fights amongst taxi divers and ang mohs passengers. Why?? because these born losers feel insulted when ang mohs take their cabs and order them around. you don't find ang mohs beating up waiters or hotel staff or other service people. only farked up taxi drivers. the locals are all green eyed jealous born losers. you see it even in schools etc. they are not happy if you do well in society or school. just bitterness and sour grapes. so I always avoid such people.

Nayr69sg fit in your description.
He a sour grape loser.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I cry for my country Singapore when the rich and powerful see it fit to destroy ordinary Singaporeans whom they think have wronged them

I think you can add one more idiot on the list: that nincompoop who sued the school for a phone. Bwahahahahahahaa...