• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat What Has happened to My Singapore?

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
A 72 yr old chio bu. Stays in good class bungalow in Astrid Road, drives ferrari and porsche cars, punches a man when she thinks he blocked her way ... bad role model ... rich, powerful but lack compassion.

Are these Singaporeans worthy to be emulated?

I cry for my country Singapore when the rich and powerful see it fit to destroy ordinary Singaporeans whom they think have wronged them
Then why did you praise her in the other thread:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?244158-Lastest-SG52-Road-Bully-is-a-72-yo-Grandma-driving-Ferrari!-Going-to-jail&p=2611026#post2611026
Shi has not done NS and so she is unlike any SG guy who has done NS.

She is brash and courageous unlike NS slaves who are timid
? :confused: :*: :rolleyes: