• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat garang Chinese fights m&d/shit skin fucker 2 bystanders stop him.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
one malay guy can whack two chinaman. maybe that is why SAF dowan them as they may embarrass the army.

sukhoi-30

Alfrescian
Loyal
OMG...the two chinese guys can't fight at all despite making garang moves and provoking for a fight.If not for the green shirt guy, both of them will probably be beaten to a pulp by the one Malay guy.

ynk2252

Alfrescian
Loyal
One Malay guy can out fight 2 to 3 Chinese guys but one Chinese guy can out think 1000 Malay guys on his bad day.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not sure how in the world this can be described as "garang" Chinese. It was a gutless two against one fight. That scrawny little hopeless embarrassment of a fuck was flailing his scrawny arms as though he was in a catfight with a 13-year old girl. One right hook left this pussy staggering at the 1:39s mark. If not stopped, the other chap would have delivered knock out punches to these two "garang" pussies and possibly crack their sorry skulls.

Verdict :

"Garangness" of mouth: Chinese chaps - 100 /100, Malay chap - 0.2 /100

Wayang skills: Chinese chaps - 100 /100, Malay chap - 0 /100

"Garangness" of fists: Chinese chaps: 0 /100 points, Malay chap - 99.9 /100 points

I would have awarded him a perfect score of 100 if he had knocked both these "garang" kuniangs out.

Winner: Malay chap

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
One Malay guy can out fight 2 to 3 Chinese guys but one Chinese guy can out think 1000 Malay guys on his bad day.

If that is the case, why are the Chinese constantly whingeing about having to drive taxis because they are losing their jobs to foreigners, a significant number of whom are Filipinos (who are Malays)???

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once again the parochial cum stain known as the Chigger…aka Jah Pastafarian….muddles the facts with fake news.

Correct headline should read

Fairly well to do non chinese gentleman decisively whips two pathetic ching chongs high on a sugar rush, until passerby intervenes to save their sorry asses.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chow Ah Beng very "garang". Carry hammer to use as his phone.

Sabrina Scube They're passengers. Left a phone in car on friday midnight sent it on monday. In between two days passenger insisted of driver sending the phone over but he was busy. When we came on Monday, after handing the phone over, he came charging at us with a hammer and my husband flicked.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hehe this one so funny.
Guniang chink Yaya but when push comes to shove only can fight like a sissy hahahaha.
The other chink typical opportunist only came in to tag team when car driver was down on the ground. Even then the 2 chink delivery men didn't gain the upper hand. The car driver probably had some formal martial arts training. Kudos for taking on 2 coward chinks and walking away.
If fight continued the 2 chinks would be beaten to a pulp. Loser chink towards the end still wanted grab weapon. This is how chinks operate.....like a pack of hyenas

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what a fucking disgrace!!!!bloody chinks hopping around like monkeys,flailing their arms like sissies,which martial arts school did they graduate from?kurt tay school of kickboxing and sword fighting?

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hehe this one so funny.
Guniang chink Yaya but when push comes to shove only can fight like a sissy hahahaha.
The other chink typical opportunist only came in to tag team when car driver was down on the ground. Even then the 2 chink delivery men didn't gain the upper hand. The car driver probably had some formal martial arts training. Kudos for taking on 2 coward chinks and walking away.
If fight continued the 2 chinks would be beaten to a pulp. Loser chink towards the end still wanted grab weapon. This is how chinks operate.....like a pack of hyenas

dont think the malay is a trained fighter though,otherwise he would have given them two jabs,whup whup!!! and knock them out cold.but still possess more finesse and agility than the ching chongs.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If that is the case, why are the Chinese constantly whingeing about having to drive taxis because they are losing their jobs to foreigners, a significant number of whom are Filipinos (who are Malays)???

Filipinos are those Malay smart enough to know that it is stupid not to eat pork.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Filipinos are those Malay smart enough to know that it is stupid not to eat pork.

If u saw the shit Filipinos eat u wouldn't call them smart.its truly cuisine born of the ghettos.tilapia long kang milk fish,balut,pagpag chicken,sometimes macaroni and cheese and shepards pie with Pinoy shit in it because they like to think they are dutch.my workplace used to serve Pinoy cuisine.at least the Malays eat real human food.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not sure how in the world this can be described as "garang" Chinese. It was a gutless two against one fight. That scrawny little hopeless embarrassment of a fuck was flailing his scrawny arms as though he was in a catfight with a 13-year old girl. One right hook left this pussy staggering at the 1:39s mark. If not stopped, the other chap would have delivered knock out punches to these two "garang" pussies and possibly crack their sorry skulls.

Verdict :

"Garangness" of mouth: Chinese chaps - 100 /100, Malay chap - 0.2 /100

Wayang skills: Chinese chaps - 100 /100, Malay chap - 0 /100

"Garangness" of fists: Chinese chaps: 0 /100 points, Malay chap - 99.9 /100 points

I would have awarded him a perfect score of 100 if he had knocked both these "garang" kuniangs out.

Winner: Malay chap

2 of them had him until the TP and the ang moh intervened.

Also what's wrong with saying the Chinese guy is garang?

Syed constantly twists things around i am merely following his style. :rolleyes:

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once again the parochial cum stain known as the Chigger…aka Jah Pastafarian….muddles the facts with fake news.

Correct headline should read

Fairly well to do non chinese gentleman decisively whips two pathetic ching chongs high on a sugar rush, until passerby intervenes to save their sorry asses.

Good job my fellow Chinese dog. Proud chink jah is a liar like us chinks.

Hehe this one so funny.

Good job my fellow Chinese dog. We chinks operate like a pack of hyenas and still lose despite outnumbering non chinks. :p

what a fucking disgrace!!!!bloody chinks hopping around like monkeys,flailing their arms like sissies,which martial arts school did they graduate from?kurt tay school of kickboxing and sword fighting?

Good job my fellow Chinese dog. We chinks fight like sissies and flail our arms like sissies cos we fought in kurt tay's school. :p

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2 of them had him until the TP and the ang moh intervened.

Also what's wrong with saying the Chinese guy is garang?

Syed constantly twists things around i am merely following his style. :rolleyes:

Jah jamban called tat garang cos is his kind. If is mat silat i bet jah will hide himself at 1 corner