• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat garang Chinese fights m&d/shit skin fucker 2 bystanders stop him.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
of course it's useless m&d fools like you cannot fight for shit even with it. Ok pig.

Pig like u go softy when cm face to face with a silat bull like us. Cos we love beef. Only Jah will eat trash n anything under d sun. Ok pig Jah..oink oink

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pig like u go softy when cm face to face with a silat bull like us. Cos we love beef. Only Jah will eat trash n anything under d sun. Ok pig Jah..oink oink

you eat beef = bull? :rolleyes: Why would Chinese eat trash and also what does that have to do with pigs? Btw pigs don't eat other pigs you don't eat pigs so you're a pig aren't you?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you eat beef = bull? :rolleyes: Why would Chinese eat trash and also what does that have to do with pigs? Btw pigs don't eat other pigs you don't eat pigs so you're a pig aren't you?

U see..u been eating trash...i mean pigs. Pigs ate leafovers. Now u becoming more stupid to say i eat pigs when whoami doesnt at all.:rolleyes:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U see..u been eating trash...i mean pigs. Pigs ate leafovers. Now u becoming more stupid to say i eat pigs when whoami doesnt at all.:rolleyes:
huh eat trash then eat pigs = eating trash? :rolleyes: pigs don't have to eat leftovers you don't need to feed them that fucktard. Your whole point here is to somehow make it seem that ppl who eat pork have something wrong with them and fyi not all Chinese eat pork it's a dietary choice mudslimes like you don't have cos m&ds like you are pigs. Makes sense humans don't eat humans pigs don't eat pigs you m&ds don't eat pigs cos you are pigs

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
huh eat trash then eat pigs = eating trash? :rolleyes: pigs don't have to eat leftovers you don't need to feed them that fucktard. Your whole point here is to somehow make it seem that ppl who eat pork have something wrong with them and fyi not all Chinese eat pork it's a dietary choice mudslimes like you don't have cos m&ds like you are pigs. Makes sense humans don't eat humans pigs don't eat pigs you m&ds don't eat pigs cos you are pigs

See hw stupid u r? Mats dont take pork. Whereas u take pork 24/7 cos is favourite diet.

Why say sm cheena dont eat pork? U shld say majority cheena ate pork. Pig Jah sure love pork even though pigs ate leftover. Pig Jah cant live a day without consuming pork. Oink..oink..Pig Jah

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
See hw stupid u r? Mats dont take pork. Whereas u take pork 24/7 cos is favourite diet.

Why say sm cheena dont eat pork? U shld say majority cheena ate pork. Pig Jah sure love pork even though pigs ate leftover. Pig Jah cant live a day without consuming pork. Oink..oink..Pig Jah

Alamak m&d yoyo wtf are you talking about?

Not all Chinese eat pork. Chinese have the freedom to eat or not to eat pork unlike you m&ds cos pigs are your relatives get it m&d yoyo.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamak m&d yoyo wtf are you talking about?

Not all Chinese eat pork. Chinese have the freedom to eat or not to eat pork unlike you m&ds cos pigs are your relatives get it m&d yoyo.

Cheena may have d freedom to take pork. But babi Jah always kpkb here tat teres so many halal food. Tat prove babi Jah cant stand a day without takg pork. Slurp...oink...oink...say cry baby boooo babi Jah

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cheena may have d freedom to take pork. But babi Jah always kpkb here tat teres so many halal food. Tat prove babi Jah cant stand a day without takg pork. Slurp...oink...oink...say cry baby boooo babi Jah

what does kpkb about halal food = liking or eating pork? You see how retarded your m&d logic comes up again. :rolleyes:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what does kpkb about halal food = liking or eating pork? You see how retarded your m&d logic comes up again. :rolleyes:

U see Cry babi Jah jamban. I was replyg to buikia babi. Cos he seems to imply eating pork is smart. So now u tell me r u getting smarter ev time he consumed pork? Yes No Babi Jah...?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U see Cry babi Jah jamban. I was replyg to buikia babi. Cos he seems to imply eating pork is smart. So now u tell me r u getting smarter ev time he consumed pork? Yes No Babi Jah...?

what buikia babi?

You really write like a retard. You don't make any sense at all and you don't eat pork. What does this prove? Eating or not eating a certain kind of meat doesn't make you stupider or smarter. Btw what's your education lvl? Primary 3? Primary 5? I seriously doubt you even passed psle.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what buikia babi?

You really write like a retard. You don't make any sense at all and you don't eat pork. What does this prove? Eating or not eating a certain kind of meat doesn't make you stupider or smarter. Btw what's your education lvl? Primary 3? Primary 5? I seriously doubt you even passed psle.

Haha...is ur side kick babi buikia tat said so. Not me. I m just passg d same question fm babi buikia to u. Make sense or not u go figure out. But ur side kick buikia tink otherwise. See hw stupid he is? But i m smarter than u. I dont eat animal tat ate trash. Haha...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Haha...is ur side kick babi buikia tat said so. Not me. I m just passg d same question fm babi buikia to u. Make sense or not u go figure out. But ur side kick buikia tink otherwise. See hw stupid he is? But i m smarter than u. I dont eat animal tat ate trash. Haha...

buikia hasn't even posted in a long time yet you still remember what he posted? ROFL must have hurt your cry baby feelings. :biggrin:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
buikia hasn't even posted in a long time yet you still remember what he posted? ROFL must have hurt your cry baby feelings. :biggrin:

Huh? Ur side kick Babi buikia just posted yday n u said he long time no post? See hw u twist n turm like fork tongue snake. Halmark of a cat hitam/babi kuning shit skin u r. Hahahaha...

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The two chinks brought disgrace to the Chinese race. Two against one and still loses. Did they go NS or not ?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Huh? Ur side kick Babi buikia just posted yday n u said he long time no post? See hw u twist n turm like fork tongue snake. Halmark of a cat hitam/babi kuning shit skin u r. Hahahaha...

why is he my side kick? You dumb m&d you write like a retard

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are absolutely correct on this mixed breed pariah rotten skin bastard. :wink: