• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat garang Chinese fights m&d/shit skin fucker 2 bystanders stop him.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Huh? Ur side kick Babi buikia just posted yday n u said he long time no post? See hw u twist n turm like fork tongue snake. Halmark of a cat hitam/babi kuning shit skin u r. Hahahaha...

I thought i was Chinese now i become shit skin? Then you m&d yoyo become mat salleh? No la become m&d babi. :biggrin:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought i was Chinese now i become shit skin? Then you m&d yoyo become mat salleh? No la become m&d babi. :biggrin:

See hw stupid u can be. U r mix breed 1/2 cheeena 1/2 shit skin. Dont be ashame of ur mix race. U shld be proud u have mix parent too.

Oh ya. We mats dont take babi. Dont know hw it taste like too. But u fond of eating babi. So u shld be known as Cry baby Babi oink oink oink Jah jamban cat hitam kuning shit skin. HAHAHAHA...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
See hw stupid u can be. U r mix breed 1/2 cheeena 1/2 shit skin. Dont be ashame of ur mix race. U shld be proud u have mix parent too.

Oh ya. We mats dont take babi. Dont know hw it taste like too. But u fond of eating babi. So u shld be known as Cry baby Babi oink oink oink Jah jamban cat hitam kuning shit skin. HAHAHAHA...

Ok so any proof that i am half shit skin? So i am half a shit skin and i love to eat pork?

Btw there's no need for you to prove you are a m&d. Your postings in this thread alone prove without a doubt you are a m&d with a sub 90 IQ which is actually normal for m&ds. :biggrin:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are absolutely correct on this mixed breed pariah rotten skin bastard. :wink:

Yup! Without shadow of doubt. Why would someone hated shit skin to the core and yet went dinner with shit skin? Mixed shit cat hitam and cat kuning! BWAHAHAHA.....

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The two chinks brought disgrace to the Chinese race. Two against one and still loses. Did they go NS or not ?

Mat no need go NS but still can beat two cheena. Mat havent even show his art of Silat yet. But Babi Jah Jamban feel so proud just cos hes mixed breed cat hitam and cat kuning. Wat so proud having 2 against 1 and yet lost the war. How stupid can u be Babi Jah jamban...Hahahaha...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mat no need go NS but still can beat two cheena. Mat havent even show his art of Silat yet. But Babi Jah Jamban feel so proud just cos hes mixed breed cat hitam and cat kuning. Wat so proud having 2 against 1 and yet lost the war. How stupid can u be Babi Jah jamban...Hahahaha...

They didn't lose la they got stopped by the by standers you moron.

How you know m&d never go NS? Alot of you m&ds go CD but that doesn't mean some of you go to NS.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Heard the story is that the m&d is an Uber driver who took 2 days to return the chinese guy's handphone that was left in his car after he took a trip in the m&d's car.

The chink was so mad that the m&d driver toooook sooooo looonnnnng to return his phone that he cursed him and wanted to beat him up.

End up, he was thrashed.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Heard the story is that the m&d is an Uber driver who took 2 days to return the chinese guy's handphone that was left in his car after he took a trip in the m&d's car.

The chink was so mad that the m&d driver toooook sooooo looonnnnng to return his phone that he cursed him and wanted to beat him up.

End up, he was thrashed.

Wahlou eh. Like they say honesty doesnt pay! KNN abang try to make a honest living. Took d trouble to returned hp to d chow ah qua. No tks nvr mind but cursed n swear n want to beat up ah bang? Really a coward n disgrace. Knowing abang fasting n yet cowardly took d opportunities to beat up abang. Talk abt pariah cat hitam. Tis type of cowardly behaviour similar to Babi Jah jamban kind to. Tsk tsk...

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They didn't lose la they got stopped by the by standers you moron.

How you know m&d never go NS? Alot of you m&ds go CD but that doesn't mean some of you go to NS.

Count tat 2 chow ah qua lucky. If not for d bystander aid i m pretty sure both chow ah kua b sent to AE! Y u jah jamban so proud of tat 2 chow ah qua bullyg a lone taxi driver. U scum!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Count tat 2 chow ah qua lucky. If not for d bystander aid i m pretty sure both chow ah kua b sent to AE! Y u jah jamban so proud of tat 2 chow ah qua bullyg a lone taxi driver. U scum!

You are sure? Nigger watch the video again. Both of them were whacking the m&d up before the by standers stopped them.

You and some other biased niggers opinions doesn't change that fact.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are sure? Nigger watch the video again. Both of them were whacking the m&d up before the by standers stopped them.

You and some other biased niggers opinions doesn't change that fact.

Hey Babi Jah. Watch ur stupid vid again. 2.40 was a cheap shot by ur kind...ah qua kind..hit abang then run. 2.50 ur ah qua kena whacked by abang but unfortunately tat bystander stopped abang fm continuously whacking ur ah qua kind. KNN 1 slow push tat skinny ah qua fall. Open ur eyes big big Babi Jah. Arent u ashame of ur cheena kind..took 2 ah qua to fight a lone abang?

Anyway Sinkieland habis leow. Wat we have here r two ah qua cheena guest fm Bolehland...bullying a Sporen Mat whos earning an honest living...returning goods to d rightful owner who happened to b a fucktard retard coward chao ah qua cheena jiuhukia! N we have here Babi Jah Jamban actually supportg tat 2 jiuhukia chao ah qua cowardice act.

Fm d vic let samsters judge whos rite n whos wrong. Whos d bully here. Abang empty handedly defendg himself fm 2 jiuhukia chao ah qua who r d aggressor fm d very beginning. Pui...wat a disgrace to Babi jah race!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey Babi Jah. Watch ur stupid vid again. 2.40 was a cheap shot by ur kind...ah qua kind..hit abang then run. 2.50 ur ah qua kena whacked by abang but unfortunately tat bystander stopped abang fm continuously whacking ur ah qua kind. KNN 1 slow push tat skinny ah qua fall. Open ur eyes big big Babi Jah. Arent u ashame of ur cheena kind..took 2 ah qua to fight a lone abang?

Anyway Sinkieland habis leow. Wat we have here r two ah qua cheena guest fm Bolehland...bullying a Sporen Mat whos earning an honest living...returning goods to d rightful owner who happened to b a fucktard retard coward chao ah qua cheena jiuhukia! N we have here Babi Jah Jamban actually supportg tat 2 jiuhukia chao ah qua cowardice act.

Fm d vic let samsters judge whos rite n whos wrong. Whos d bully here. Abang empty handedly defendg himself fm 2 jiuhukia chao ah qua who r d aggressor fm d very beginning. Pui...wat a disgrace to Babi jah race!

nigger where are you when your fellow m&d/shit skin syed twists things around? Also you're lying the bystanders stopped the 2 from overpowering the m&d.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
huh eat trash then eat pigs = eating trash? :rolleyes: pigs don't have to eat leftovers you don't need to feed them that fucktard. Your whole point here is to somehow make it seem that ppl who eat pork have something wrong with them and fyi not all Chinese eat pork it's a dietary choice mudslimes like you don't have cos m&ds like you are pigs. Makes sense humans don't eat humans pigs don't eat pigs you m&ds don't eat pigs cos you are pigs

Cut the crap lah u piece of cat hitam/kuning shit. Everyone knows cheena main dish is pork. just like u, they just love it and cant live a day without it. 99% cheena love it. Some cheena dont take 4 legged animals like beef for religious reason. Some dont take mutton cos of the smell. So left only pig their favourite choice. U should be proud if someone call u pig. Ur side kick Babi Buikia also say eating pork make u smart. So u see, u just love pigs, right Babi Jah.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh ya. Tks for the vid Babi Jah. :rolleyes:Now everyone knows to overpower 1 mat, u need 2 or more cheena to beat us. And 2 cheena need to be armed to overpower an unarmed mat. Bravo babi jah:rolleyes:. And u called tat garang? Bwahahahahaha

Last edited: