• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Giro

Goldcheekon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Applied to pay a bill by Interbank Giro. Got a letter informing me that the process will take 2 months, so meanwhile I must pay bill "manually".

Is Singapore really a financial centre? 2 freaking months to process a inter bank Giro ?!?

Either MAS is sleeping or what?!? :(

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Applied to pay a bill by Interbank Giro. Got a letter informing me that the process will take 2 months, so meanwhile I must pay bill "manually".

Is Singapore really a financial centre? 2 freaking months to process a inter bank Giro ?!?

Either MAS is sleeping or what?!? :(

when u know SG well, you will realise that it is all talk and no action.

today, i was at Marine Parade Central market and a kind hawker advised me that the market will be closed from Monday 12 Jun to 15jun for cleaning. I remarked that the hawker centre must be very clean after the cleaning. He said that it is all for show and the cleaning will at best be cursory. He said that the hawker centre will not be much cleaner

pap has put up many wayangs but the desired effects are not achieved

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
when u know SG well, you will realise that it is all talk and no action.

today, i was at Marine Parade Central market and a kind hawker advised me that the market will be closed from Monday 12 Jun to 15jun for cleaning. I remarked that the hawker centre must be very clean after the cleaning. He said that it is all for show and the cleaning will at best be cursory. He said that the hawker centre will not be much cleaner

pap has put up many wayangs but the desired effects are not achieved

Not the case when they inspect opposition ward.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not the case when they inspect opposition ward.

Agree. That's why as Singaporeans, we have to make pap work harder and make pap be more honest. We must not trust what pap said. we must follow up what pap said by looking at what pap does

Goldcheekon

Alfrescian
Loyal
In modern technology days now, 2 months for processing an Interbank Giro application is ridiculous when money can be transfered at a press of a button. Either MAS, the banks or the merchants are living in the 90s or are sleeping on the job. That's the reason why Singapore's productivity figures are heading south.