• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Thomas Chua has form for shoplifting and has case other cases pending.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like Perth is next to Mustafa's

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...ffic-police-officer-arrested-for-shop-8911738

Man who criticised dead Traffic Police officer arrested for shop theft

(File photo: Reuters)
05 Jun 2017 01:20AM (Updated: 05 Jun 2017 01:30AM)

SINGAPORE: The man who was widely criticised for his comments about a Traffic Police officer who was killed on duty was arrested on Sunday (Jun 4) - albeit over an entirely different matter.

Thomas Chua Poh Heng, 39, was arrested for alleged shop theft at a departmental store along Syed Alwi Road, police said in a news release in the early hours of Monday.

The incident took place at 5.37am on Sunday. In-house security officers detained Chua outside the store with an unpaid item and handed him over to the police.

Chua was already under investigation for three other separate police reports lodged against him since January, police said, adding that investigations into these cases were still ongoing.

Channel NewsAsia understands that the offences include shop thefts and traffic violations.

Chua earlier said that he received traffic violations from Nadzrie Matin, the police officer who was killed in a traffic accident while on duty and gloated over the officer's death. Chua's comments, made on Facebook, were roundly condemned by Law and Home Affairs Minister K Shanmugam as an "insult to all police officers".

Police told Channel NewsAsia that Chua did receive traffic violations but confirmed that none of them were by the officer who died.

"The remarks were hurtful and unfair to not only our officers but to his friends, family and loved ones as well. However we remain objective and professional in our dealing with Thomas Chua," a police spokesman told Channel NewsAsia.

Source: CNA/dt/am
Read more at http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...ffic-police-officer-arrested-for-shop-8911738

kelton65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Being in Australia must have got to his head. If I had a criminal history, I will just keep a low profile. I might not even be on Facebook.

If I had some grievances against the police and feel the need to spill it out, I will do it anonymously on this forum.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I doubt he is in Australia as the cases are reported in Jan. I saw somewhere else he has a Changi Airport pass for Jet Airways. What is interesting is that he went shoplifting 2 days after his post. Can you imagine the surprise of the Police Officers when they realised who they had.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I doubt he is in Australia as the cases are reported in Jan. I saw somewhere else he has a Changi Airport pass for Jet Airways. What is interesting is that he went shoplifting 2 days after his post. Can you imagine the surprise of the Police Officers when they realised who they had.

how you know if it is not someone who slip this into his bag to pwn him. afterall arm pai are not infamous for fixing drug mules as such, let alone bash another ah pek in the street

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how you know if it is not someone who slip this into his bag to pwn him. afterall arm pai are not infamous for fixing drug mules as such, let alone bash another ah pek in the street

nah, he is a repeat offender. probably has kleptomania like the lady who committed suicide recently.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
The best the police can do to him is to release him without charge. This way the 'wash' their hands over this guy. Just follow him, wait for an opportunity to lead him into a room, close and lock the door, switch off the lights and teach him some human decency and respect. Quick and tidy. Very satisfying too. Just like the old OCU days.