• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Gunned down London bridge Islamic Jihadist strapped canisters to his body

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
He may have been hoping to lay hold of the Qur’an’s promise of Paradise to those who “kill and are killed” for Allah (9:111).

london-suspect-pixelated.jpg

“London attacks: incidents at London Bridge and Borough Market confirmed as terrorism – live,” by Claire Phipps, Guardian, June 3, 2017:
Photo shows man ‘with canisters strapped to body’
Pictures have been circulating showing a man on the ground; he appears to have canisters strapped to his body.
The Guardian is not showing his face until his identity and connection to the incident has been established.
The photo was taken by Gabriele Sciotto, a Juventus fan, who said he was on his way home after watching his team play in the Champions League final. “I had just been watching the football at The Sheaf pub and I left. I was trying to figure out which way to go home and I went the wrong way.”
As he walked down Park Street he said a man came running towards him. “He was maybe 35. He was saying ‘run away, there’s a terrorist attack going on’. There were other people around and they started to run away.”
Sciotto, a documentary maker, instead walked on:
I’m a documentary maker. I was doing what I’m trained to do.
It was dark, but behind him I could see three men at the other end of the street. They were about 20m away. It was quite confusing – it took me a few seconds to work out what was going on.

Sciotto said he saw them run in the opposite direction into Borough Market:
There was one policeman there, inside Borough Market. He was trying to scare them away. They ran towards me because the police officer was trying to chase them.

The three men ran out of Borough Market and turned left into Stoney Street towards the Wheatsheaf pub:
Suddenly lots and lots police came from the other direction. There was a lot of shouting. ‘Stop, stop, get on the floor’, stuff like that. Then the police shot them.

The 25-year-old took pictures of the men after they had been shot, lying on the floor:
I could see one of them moving still. There was blood. I could see the police were scared.
The policeman in Borough Market, he was trying to make sure that no one was hurt. He was trying to get them outside. The police reaction was very quick….

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Muslim attackers were screaming “This is for Allah,” but CNN doesn’t know their motives. For CNN and the rest of the establishment propaganda media, “This is for Allah” means “This has nothing to do with Islam.” “

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;SMN_20hAgcQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMN_20hAgcQ[/video]......................

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Ya. CNN is hopeless.

"Joseph Kony insists that he abducts boys into fighting for his Lord's Resistance Army (LRA) to fight for the 10 commandments that are 'given by God' and CNN barely mentions it. He also chops the hands off those children who refuse to join his LRA but none of the fake news media ever mentions his religious motivations."

The Muslim attackers were screaming “This is for Allah,” but CNN doesn’t know their motives. For CNN and the rest of the establishment propaganda media, “This is for Allah” means “This has nothing to do with Islam.” “

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On a brighter note, it appears that the canisters were not real bombs. This probably means that the terrorists' ability to make bombs have been significantly diminished to the extent that they are not able to use bombs for a premium target attack.

Next, 3 terrorists died while killing only 7 people; this is a significantly lower rate of return compared to earlier attacks. The terrorists are clearly getting less effective.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
UK is taken over by Muslims:

[video=youtube;UTl2pMFWj6I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTl2pMFWj6I[/video]

cunt_0.jpg

At least 7 dead, 48 seriously wounded in terror attack and Mayor of London, Sadiq Cunt says there is "no reason to be
alarmed and London is the safest city in the world."

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it is war, and dumb uk liberals and their muslim-loving apologists are too clueless to deal with it.

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just a few cans of soft drinks to fool and frighten the useless Ang Mohs, good thing they stabbed all the teens, well deserved! Ang Moh teens are the most rotten useless and spoiled bastards. ISIS is doing waste disposal for the planet and clean up these teen from planet earth. Well done!

0592948dea.jpg