• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat WAF today so HOT! global warming suck my blood

TemaseX

Alfrescian
Loyal
Close to giving me heatstroke already.

Kept drinking water n tea, sweating n dehydration very fast. Will soon get gout attack as well.

Madness!

Got air-conditioning backpack to buy?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wtf is wrong with this country,i swear to god its hotter and stuffier than mandingo's balls.

this country is truly hell on earth,during the day the sun is brighter than a neutron star and hot as a sonsabitches......and during the weekends its crowded as fuck,its like a human tsunami.....

dear fucking god pls let a asteriod crash on this earth and land on sinkieland so i dont have to live in it anymore,make sure to do it while im in australia.

i swear to god this country is the only place on earth where u could be sitting at home doing nothing and still be sweaty and sticky six hours later with the fan on at full blast.

Last edited:

WW3Concert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shoot all the false environmentalists and untruthful scientists from 1990s onwards, deny the truth and created misleading ideas:

* Greenhouse effects,
* Gas emissions,
* Cows farting,
* El Ninio Al Nina = Kan Ni Nah
* Carbon emission

now began to tell a bit of realistic but still evasive truth = Global Warming

The whole truth is Planet Earth is heating up DIRECTLY by over-population of man, squandering huge amount of energies, DIRECTLY HEATING up the globe. The fuels we spent all eventually converted to heat that has no escape out of this planet. The factories, the mines, the refineries, the power stations, the vehicles, the trains, the ships, the boats, the planes, the helicopters, the computers, the phones, the laptops, the aircons, the kitchens, the farms, every damn thing even including the Bull Shit GREEN crap ideas of energy saving cars, e-bikes, lamps & lightings, every smart phones, every chargers, every cup of teas, coffee, soft drinks even water had spent energies and emitted heat for us to use them.

The CB environmentalists refuse to admit these, and shift blames to cows' farts! Man consume resources and turn them into wastes including heat wastes, and ruined environment. Trying to lie and deny this fact. CB!

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The reality is with 6.9mil of population in this tiny crowded red dot, it will be much hotter in years to come.
More people will result in more energy consumption, more traffic pollution, more environmental damage, more heat generation etc
Sillypore gahbrament didn't think that far or they simply care less about the outcome of over populated.

war is best form of peace

Alfrescian
Loyal
The reality is with 6.9mil of population in this tiny crowded red dot, it will be much hotter in years to come.
More people will result in more energy consumption, more traffic pollution, more environmental damage, more heat generation etc
Sillypore gahbrament didn't think that far or they simply care less about the outcome of over populated.

PAP scholars only interested in GDP figures. Eats Shit!

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's no global warming lah! The temperature now is 29C and humidity is 81%. The heat index is 34C to 35C.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's the similarity and difference between global warming and vampires?

They both suck your blood but only vampires are real

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

pls god let a tsunami crash this island

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
wtf is wrong with this country,i swear to god its hotter and stuffier than mandingo's balls.

this country is truly hell on earth,during the day the sun is brighter than a neutron star and hot as a sonsabitches......and during the weekends its crowded as fuck,its like a human tsunami.....

dear fucking god pls let a asteriod crash on this earth and land on sinkieland so i dont have to live in it anymore,make sure to do it while im in australia.

i swear to god this country is the only place on earth where u could be sitting at home doing nothing and still be sweaty and sticky six hours later with the fan on at full blast.

Hard to believe how nice this place was at one time until the PAP got greedy.