• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Pukimak mother fucker Thomas Poh cursed TP SSGT's death

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
pukimak_0.jpg

This inhumane fucking bastard Thomas Poh commented and cursed the Traffic Police officer who died in the line of duty.

He alleged that the deceased traffic police officer had issued him a saman because of his lousy driving skills and intimidated him.

He hinted that his death was karma for allegedly abusing his authority as a policeman.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
This one will certainly get called up and I am sure an apology will be forthcoming with or without being charged in court. The false claims is the abuse of the authority.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
He has a right to his opinion. When Old FArt died, many here in the forum rejoiced. Me included. I am sure many people would be shocked that we are not sadden by the death of the Old Dictator. Now this TP died, and he was the same TP that issued a summon to the guy. If he feels his death is justified, then so be it. Why are people so shocked?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He has a right to his opinion. When Old FArt died, many here in the forum rejoiced. Me included. I am sure many people would be shocked that we are not sadden by the death of the Old Dictator. Now this TP died, and he was the same TP that issued a summon to the guy. If he feels his death is justified, then so be it. Why are people so shocked?

Yes just because you are sad dun dictate others can't be happy.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
See the response from one of their own.

Karthik Vinod
on Thursday

The passing of a fellow unknown comrade has got me thinking again about the society we live in and this job. I haven't been in this thin blue line for long but I can safety say that my fellow comrades would very much feel the same grief and heartache.

It's disappointing and heartbreaking to know that people have no respect for Home Team Officers. I'm not talking about those who attend and participate in the Home Team Festival to show support to Home Team officers. I'm talking about people in general, perhaps the minority. So take no offence at all. Just like how you jump upon every chance to demean and condemn them. I'm taking this chance to say my thoughts.

His fatality has brought you joy in many ways. But little did you know that he's probably the one who stop someone else from speeding so your family would come home unhurt.

You talk about abuse of powers but you have no idea how much of domestic abuse and violence he has seen, just enough to use necessary force to subdue a subject.

You call in sick due to “flu, slight headache, or fever”, and enjoy your day, while he works despite having all these exact symptoms so that at the end of the day, you get to sleep peacefully.

You have the luxury of having long and uninterrupted meal breaks not having to worry about work at all. While he barely has time for a drink on certain days.
You work 8 hours a day and have the audacity to talk about work life balance while he works on a average of 14 hours a day.
You made sure you had your phones with you before you left home while he catches the last glimpse of home before heading to work not knowing if it could be his last.

You criticise the police force and say they are never good enough at how they do or what they do. But the officer blast the siren, while the person in front of him refuses to move or give way, because he thinks that he has the right of way, or probably because he’s on the phone.

You laugh at fallen officer about how stupid they are. But that officer runs into every situation when everyone else is running away from it, in order to make sure no one gets hurt or loses their life doing it. You go against him for any reason you could possibly have but, as soon as you need help, he is there.
He gets scrutinised for almost everything he does, be it in good faith or bad, but we take it in a positive light because we provide an extraordinary service. One that no other sectors provide. He don’t need you to be thankful for everything he does, but at the very least, hope that you don’t scrutinise him for every single little thing he does.

You see what you choose to see or talk about, but there’s also things that you are absolutely unaware of.
If you disagree with the fact that our police force is one of the best of its kind in the world and that we are just not good enough to your standards. I challenge you to don this uniform and walk the ground. I challenge you to live in a city where your soul, peace and security is at treat every single minute.
Let me quote a close colleague of mine who said, In this line of duty, it's always about "I don't know if I'll make to home to see my family again." To some you might find it foolish, because you take for granted that Singapore is just safe and secure, and nothing could possibility go wrong. Then I'm here to tell you that you're every bit as wrong. Read up, the threat ain't getting any smaller or further.

So before you go on a rampage. Stop and take a minute to think. When you go against him you're going against everyone in blue. Because what we do here, is MORE THAN JUST A JOB.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He plagiarized colonel Nathan Jessup.
This guy talks about respect. Just because you wear that uniform dun command you respect. Respect has to be earned.
He say until all poodles are like heroes. Like how his white masters always remind dumb sinkies of their great sacrifices.
And challenging others to the uniform and do the job is just dumb and lky old argument tactics

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
This guy talks about respect. Just because you wear that uniform dun command you respect. Respect has to be earned.
He say until all poodles are like heroes. Like how his white masters always remind dumb sinkies of their great sacrifices.
And challenging others to the uniform and do the job is just dumb and lky old argument tactics

This guy is a typical SPF useless shit poodle. he is full of importance about how his police force is one of the best in the world. By what measurement is it one of the best in the world? This asshole has been drinking the cool aid. He forgot to mention that his so called one of the best police force in the world failed to capture Mas Selamat, ran away from rioters who burnt their police cars, good for only arresting oppo members, etc.

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy is a typical SPF useless shit poodle. he is full of importance about how his police force is one of the best in the world. By what measurement is it one of the best in the world? This asshole has been drinking the cool aid. He forgot to mention that his so called one of the best police force in the world failed to capture Mas Selamat, ran away from rioters who burnt their police cars, good for only arresting oppo members, etc.

hanor hanor

why he din say that they need to surround an

un-armed Ms Chee with more than 10 mata leh

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
So before you go on a rampage. Stop and take a minute to think. When you go against him you're going against everyone in blue. Because what we do here, is MORE THAN JUST A JOB.

Of course, it's more than a just a job, it's PAP's lackey bitch.
Peasant crimes ignore while barking on PAP's behalf.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

wrong u salute the rank,not the man,so when limpei ask u salute,u goddam well salute!!!and when i say jump,u ask "how high?"

[video=youtube;MTRZRRlA4sw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTRZRRlA4sw[/video]

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
while i have zero respect for sinkie poodles, this is tragic and the passing of a tp is unfortunate. very unkind for sinkie to use this to talk shit of every tp as though they are not individuals but a boot licking robotic force.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
while i have zero respect for sinkie poodles, this is tragic and the passing of a tp is unfortunate. very unkind for sinkie to use this to talk shit of every tp as though they are not individuals but a boot licking robotic force.

Yes, they should be out on road to do their job. Not hiding behind camera and give you speeding tickets and demerit points.

Today I spotted a LTA officer, I have some respect for him. He does his job n make sure there's no illegal parking. He shoo the people away.

You are there to make sure ppl don't break the rule but you too must be practical and be relevant. Must know when to discharge duty and know when to beat a retreat. That's good.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, they should be out on road to do their job. Not hiding behind camera and give you speeding tickets and demerit points.

Today I spotted a LTA officer, I have some respect for him. He does his job n make sure there's no illegal parking. He shoo the people away.

You are there to make sure ppl don't break the rule but you too must be practical and be relevant.

i thanked the mat tp who came by siglap to shoo away an illegally parked merc which was blocking the choke point of a cul de sac. there were 6.9 households in the cul de sac that were blocked and inconvenienced by this arsehole. and it was morning commute hour too. the area is quiet and only have private traffic going in and out during commute hours. the tp waited for the merc driver to show up for about 6.9 minutes. merc driver just left his vehicle running and went into one of the homes for a quickie - most likely pang sai. without the tp, it would have taken him 69 minutes - pang sai, pang jio, pang pui, and pang cum.