• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Hongkie father and daughter sex-incest

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where are all the cheenas? Jah Jamban, dulux cat "hitam"...cronies...clones?

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its probably quite common among chinese but unlike malays, most go unreported. This one the son found out, got depressed and report.

http://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/...g-kong-incest-case-had-sex-father-so-he-would

If incest is common amongst Chinese why would it go unreported?

Oh the press when they receive news on say a Chinese family involved in incest wouldn't report it but only reports it when malays do it? :rolleyes:

Shit skin m&d lying and acting like a snake again?

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
If incest is common amongst Chinese why would it go unreported?

Oh the press when they receive news on say a Chinese family involved in incest wouldn't report it but only reports it when malays do it? :rolleyes:

Shit skin m&d lying and acting like a snake again?

The m&d sympathizer has a point. Chinese incest is not reported because it's a taboo. The Chinese culture deems such an act as shameful. You don't wash your dirty linens in public.

For the m&ds, incest is a completely different ball game. It's as natural as weather reporting.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
incest is common in japland i know that much is true,because japanese are a highly intelligent and complex culture and they love to broach highly taboo subjects and view it in different angles,strange and unorthodox angles and situations,something which many highly creative writers sought to create.they also seem to possess the ability to compartmentalize relationships,separating their family obligations and professional relationships and their personal relationships,exploring each individual's feelings,dealing with the conflicting emotions inside them,guilt,longing,sexuality,innocence of a child on the verge of ,dealing with the conundrum of the tabooness and society's expectation and their love and commitment to their parents and those who truly care for them,watching their relationship struggle and evolve yet feeling the frustration and longing for something deeper and .

anyone reccomend some good incest english or jap novels?

Last edited:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
m&ds and shitskins love incest and they are damn proud of it.

Father fuck daughter.
Grandson rape grandma
Grandpa fuck daughter in law
Shitskin fucks the house cat.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The m&d sympathizer has a point. Chinese incest is not reported because it's a taboo. The Chinese culture deems such an act as shameful. You don't wash your dirty linens in public.

For the m&ds, incest is a completely different ball game. It's as natural as weather reporting.

You don't get it do you?

How does it get reported to the press? Do you think the family involved called up the reporters and asked them to report it? Of course not! This is the same for almost all the crimes committed in SG or elsewhere.

The police were called in when say the family member involved decided to do so or a 3rd party member does it. The police get called in and arrest and charge those involved. Reporters who are close to the police either get informed of such a story or get a whiff of it and go down to take pics, do interviews etc and that's how it gets reported to the press. This should be pretty straightforward and self explainatory as in it should be common sense.

Nigger syed who always tries to lie and twist things around now gets hold of this HK incest story and does a spin on it to whack sinkie Chinese by saying it's actually pretty common amongst Chinese families with 0 evidence to back that up just based on the HK story just that they cover it up while m&d families don't.

Seeing how ridiculous his logic is i then countered back at him oh you mean the press doesn't report on it when Chinese do it or m&d families actually go to the press when they commit such acts which obviously isn't the case at all and plain BS.

You clearly couldn't see it from this angle either which makes me :rolleyes: Who wants to wash dirty lien in public? I doubt other races would just that when they get arrested/charged and convicted the press would get a hold of it.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
m&ds and shitskins love incest and they are damn proud of it.

Father fuck daughter.
Grandson rape grandma
Grandpa fuck daughter in law
Shitskin fucks the house cat.

Only chinese use incest to teach their daughters to be better prostitute. But before that, sold her virginity first.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only chinese use incest to teach their daughters to be better prostitute. But before that, sold her virginity first.

A shitskin like you will fuck your mother before, during and after she was a prostitute. Have you fucked her black smelly pussy today? don't forget to pay her. :biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have no doubt that incest is not confined to one particular race. What I do know is that certain sex related crimes the Chinese and Indians will never go to the Police. It is kept within the family and community due to its taboo nature and to avoid stigma. One very good example is underage sex. The Police is required to obtain the written consent of one of the parents to allow medical examination of their underage daughter to see if sex had occurred no matter who made the Police report. Chinese and Indian parents will never consent unless it is rape and the case cannot proceed. Malays parents will readily sign. Thus the continuous stream of the media reporting these cases for decades. Till today I have no idea why the Malays do this.

You and I know that sexual activity cuts across all races. And more bizarre, the Malays community and leadership continues to allow this practice to continue. The end result is that we have cohort of malay boyfriends who have a criminal record, find it difficult to find employment and their conviction becomes an albatross around their neck.

Worse still everyone in the community knows who the girl is. Really stupid.

Its probably quite common among chinese but unlike malays, most go unreported. This one the son found out, got depressed and report.

http://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/...g-kong-incest-case-had-sex-father-so-he-would

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what a damn joke. if it's not reported how would you know? It's all based on assumptions and scroobal by adding in you and i know doesn't actually make it seem that it's true. :rolleyes: Especially ppl who have studied science doing experiments and know a modicum of basic english law used in SG that one needs evidence before he can come to a conclusion. Making statements like shit skins and Chinese definitely have as many incest cases as m&ds just that they don't report it while m&ds do sounds kind of stupid and even worse saying that it's taboo for Chinese and shit skins now implies indirectly the m&ds don't think incest is taboo. I am sure scroobal and nigger syed weren't intending on implying that when they made those statements. Oh so incest isn't taboo amongst m&ds that is why they don't mind reporting to the cops. Ah yes that should be the case.

Were it actually Chinese that were the ones with highest cases of incest reported nigger syed and scroobal wouldn't come up to make any assumptions that m&ds actually are equal to them they would simply agree and say yup them chinks sure like to fuck their own relatives. Talk about biasness. :rolleyes:

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have no doubt that incest is not confined to one particular race. What I do know is that certain sex related crimes the Chinese and Indians will never go to the Police. It is kept within the family and community due to its taboo nature and to avoid stigma. One very good example is underage sex. The Police is required to obtain the written consent of one of the parents to allow medical examination of their underage daughter to see if sex had occurred no matter who made the Police report. Chinese and Indian parents will never consent unless it is rape and the case cannot proceed. Malays parents will readily sign. Thus the continuous stream of the media reporting these cases for decades. Till today I have no idea why the Malays do this.

You and I know that sexual activity cuts across all races. And more bizarre, the Malays community and leadership continues to allow this practice to continue. The end result is that we have cohort of malay boyfriends who have a criminal record, find it difficult to find employment and their conviction becomes an albatross around their neck.

Worse still everyone in the community knows who the girl is. Really stupid.

Good job my fellow Chinese dog. Only we chinks have lots of incest but we worthless chinks don't report it while honorable malays do it. I am dating and fucking my daughter tonight i am sure you being a worthless chink will be doing the same. :p

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yup! I agree with scroobal.

Cry baby boooooo Jah Jamban kind take such act as taboo n also want to save face. Rather let d daughters live with guilty forever n let d culprit go scot free. So will not report to authority. Dulux cat hitam kind believe in caste system n so will definitely not report to police too. Cos they believe they r pure n sacred n such reports would embarrass their ancestors.

As for mats. They r not stupid. They r easily psycho n "threaten" by others. So they rather cooperate let d authorities deal with d culprite till justice is serve.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
There was one incident where a missing Chinese girl was found and the busybody IO ascertained if she had sex. When the mother and sister came to pick the girl up he asked them to sign the consent form without telling them the content.

The family complained and MHA demanded an explanation. This idiot IO turned out to be RSAF pilot trainee who failed the course and got kicked out. The reason MHA got involved was they have the stats. There are years not a single consent is given by India parents even though their missing girls end up in the then Toa Payoh Girls home. Anak Abus cut across all races.

Yup! I agree with scroobal.

Cry baby boooooo Jah Jamban kind take such act as taboo n also want to save face. Rather let d daughters live with guilty forever n let d culprit go scot free. So will not report to authority. Dulux cat hitam kind believe in caste system n so will definitely not report to police too. Cos they believe they r pure n sacred n such reports would embarrass their ancestors.

As for mats. They r not stupid. They r easily psycho n "threaten" by others. So they rather cooperate let d authorities deal with d culprite till justice is serve.

As to y they

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do recall that the stats went down to Javanese, Boyanese etc. I can remember which sub-race had the most problem but these stats are typically given to the Parl Sec of MHA who is usually a Malay to deal with the community.

I do understand your comment about the pressure and I believe that was the often cited reason given to the Ministry.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I do recall that the stats went down to Javanese, Boyanese etc. I can remember which sub-race had the most problem but these stats are typically given to the Parl Sec of MHA who is usually a Malay to deal with the community.

I do understand your comment about the pressure and I believe that was the often cited reason given to the Ministry.

Muslims r guided by their Holy book. We r taught to be humble n not to cheat or lie. We adhere to Amanah. On tis alone we Malay/Muslims lost out to d other two races. Hope u get d drift.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do get the drift but at times I struggle with it. I had the same issue with Kidney Opt -In programme and I ended up with a staff in the Dept whose husband needed a kidney transplant but had to find his own donor. At the last minute his brother who agreed to donate backed out and understandably out of fear. Its broke up the family. The whole department felt for her and they became very close to her. As you know the Opt-in did not work.

I am also cognisant that they rarely leave their kinfolk in old folks home. Some have even taken in elderly who are not blood relatives. I also know of cases where ex-wives with the consent of their husbands have brought in ex-husbands to their homes when they become old and destitute.

These things are never covered by our useless press.

Muslims r guided by their Holy book. We r taught to be humble n not to cheat or lie. We adhere to Amanah. On tis alone we Malay/Muslims lost out to d other two races. Hope u get d drift.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why are Muslim Malays the majority of the inmate population in Changi resort and repeat guests some more!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In fact I believe the rate of incestuous coitus copulous familiar inbreeding is even higher in malays than chinks.yes there may be way more cases of Malay incest reported,but they only represent the tip of the iceberg.

The difference can be traced to their culture, society and family structure.The chinks,even though they are still family oriented,are increasingly being exposed to globalisation, capitalism and western ideology and education.women are increasingly playing more significant roles in society,there is much greater awareness about issues.a large segment of the Chinese population are progressing though I can't say the same for sinkies,women are becoming more independent,feminism and education and employment is on the rise.just look at divorce rates for example,which do u think is the highest.divorce is only possible when women understand they have rights.

Malays on the other hand still have highly traditional family structures, everything is closely knit from grandparents to grandchildren,the Malays are highly family oriented.their families center around male roles and male dominance and submission of women,their religion strongly dictates what they should or should not do and that shapes their society and warps their thinking and attitudes.in a way u can say the Malays are not only not progressive,they are regressive.

Sexual abuse do not exist solely alone in a vacuum,u can be sure there are many other forms of abuse following closely,high crime rates,high rates of drug abuse,

Last edited: