• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Hongkie father and daughter sex-incest

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have no doubt that incest is not confined to one particular race. What I do know is that certain sex related crimes the Chinese and Indians will never go to the Police.

Lol. Do you even understand what is incest? Why lump it together with other sex crimes?
Incest is sex between people with direct blood relations. Whether consensual or not, underage or not, does not matter. The main reason it is outlawed is because there is a very high chance of birth defects in the offspring. That is why it is illegal even between consenting adults.
Talk is cheap without evidence. I can also state unproven facts like scroobal's parents were brother and sister and I know because I am good friends with an IO who investigated his family.

Last edited:

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Muslims r guided by their Holy book. We r taught to be humble n not to cheat or lie. We adhere to Amanah. On tis alone we Malay/Muslims lost out to d other two races. Hope u get d drift.

So Chinks and Indians cheated in their PSLE and O level, otherwise m&ds would shine on fair footage on all the areas of academic top echelon, math, science, fine arts, linguism?

Forget about the deeds of the perfect Muhammad but, even to this day muslims commit incest on children as small as infants under the Mutah ruling, and do not wait until any of them are “in puberty” just demonstrating that you are lying.

I get your drift... muslim m&ds and other muslims are not at fault, the problem is on or with others.

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I get your drift... muslim m&ds and other muslims are not at fault, the problem is on or with others.

Dulux cat Hitam. As i had mentioned previous post i do not want to waste my time replying ur post cos u r a liar n exchanging pointers with u doesnt bring any benefits at all. But i can still ans ur above post if u care to tell us wats ur BELIEF?

Anyway i m busy at d mosque distributing porridges to all those whose on Q. Yes...tere were Chinese n Indians joining d Q too. We welcome all needys regardless of race/religion. We r not terrorists like u liar who always accused Muslims as one!

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's the religion la.
Teaching them to fuck young girls and virgins.
Other religions never teach their followers that.
Even vile shitskin rapists ah nehs Hinduism never taught them such things

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's the religion la.
Just 100 years ago, girls are married off at a tender age. Queen mary got married at 16.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's the religion la.

Mutah ruling the temporary marriage arrangement in the 'holy' Islamic world is one of the legitimate means to support what you think.

'Peace' be with you!