• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Guess the race:blames partially opene manhole cover for their injuries

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
E-scooter rider injures knee, child chips tooth after falling due half-open worm hole

See 11 More Photos

Facebook

Twitter

WhatsApp

Google Gmail

Posted on 02 June 2017 | 2,181 views | 13 comments
Submitted by Stomper Annaj
Stomper Annaj said his cousin and her niece were left injured after they fell while riding an electric scooter (e-scooter) on a pathway that had a half-uncovered manhole at 10.45pm yesterday (May 31).
The Stomper said he was behind his cousin, who was riding the e-scooter with her niece behind an elderly man.
According to Annaj, his cousin signalled if the elderly man could let them to pass, so he stepped aside.
However, in doing so, he avoided falling into the half-open manhole.

Stomper Annaj said his cousin's e-scooter hit the gap and the manhole cover, causing both who were on the machine to fall.
The Stomper's cousin was left with an injured knee, and her niece was left with a broken teeth due to the fall.
Annaj's cousin was sent to Khoo Teck Phuat while her niece was brought to the clinic, and he added that a police report was made about the incident.
"After the ambulance went off, the firefighters came to close the manhole," said Annaj.
"There were no hazard signs at all. Who is responsible for causing this accident?"

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its best that he leaves the country with the cousin and their families. This country is not safe compared to India. However he might have to wait until after receiving the medal for saving the old man as he suggested.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clearly negligence and a multimillion dollar tort case. He should file a lawsuit immediately.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
should be jail and cane for riding dangerously on the road and endangering planes and passengers and sailors and causing unsolicited interupption of internet bb

ok fine them another $10 million before discharging them down the sewer

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
these dalit runaway monkeys should have scoot themselves INTO manhole and into CESSPOOL ,where they rightfully belong!

Yamato

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey guys, be fair, what happen if it's your child who got injured? What will you do? Will you say the same thing?

Be fair, be objective please.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey guys, be fair, what happen if it's your child who got injured? What will you do? Will you say the same thing?

I won't have a blind child and I'm not an irresponsible parent who blame everything and everyone else for my own fucking negligence. Such things only FUCKING INDIAN CUNTS are capable of doing.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

These are a bunch of reckless idiots.
It won't happen if ride at safe speed.

Yamato

Alfrescian
Loyal
These are a bunch of reckless idiots.
It won't happen if ride at safe speed.

It isn't about recklessness, if a manhole is not covered properly it's the responsibility of the authority who is responsible.

Come on be reasonable.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It isn't about recklessness, if a manhole is not covered properly it's the responsibility of the authority who is responsible.

i fell into an open manhole when lights were out, and i wished it was a womanhole that didn't stink as much.