• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Is it a criminal offence if you do not report a criminal offence ?

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Say you see A commits a criminal offence against B. B does not dare to report A to the authorities. So you are aware of the criminal offence that A has committed. Is it an offence if you also tiam tiam ?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
B choose to keep quiet, you also keep quiet, A obviously won't self pwn.
Who else knows about the offence??

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Case by case basis I think. There is a section for this but I can't recall section. Likely Penal Code offence. End of the day, AGC has prosecutorial discretion on this.

For instance, you are aware Ah Loong operates a gambling den somewhere near River Valley. Even chut '48' against the gamblers while operating his den. You choose not to report. I am sure AGC won't prosecute you for not reporting a seizable offence.

On the other hand, if you witness Ah Lian kena raped by your friends after a party at her condo somewhere in Upp Bt Timah and act blur, once Ah Lian lodges a police report, you will likely be charged for not reporting the offence of rape.

If Ah Loong kena raped, and you don't report, they may even sentence you to death.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Case by case basis I think. There is a section for this but I can't recall section. Likely Penal Code offence. End of the day, AGC has prosecutorial discretion on this.

For instance, you are aware Ah Loong operates a gambling den somewhere near River Valley. Even chut '48' against the gamblers while operating his den. You choose not to report. I am sure AGC won't prosecute you for not reporting a seizable offence.

On the other hand, if you witness Ah Lian kena raped by your friends after a party at her condo somewhere in Upp Bt Timah and act blur, once Ah Lian lodges a police report, you will likely be charged for not reporting the offence of rape.

If Ah Loong kena raped, and you don't report, they may even sentence you to death.

If Ah Lian tells you she kanna molested by Ah Loong, and Ah Loong admits and apologizes to Ah Lian. But Ah Lian's parents still buay song and Ah Loong continues to stretch his hand under the skirts of Ah Huay and Ah Choo, and you come to know about it.

But Ah Loong has many friends in the same organization where Ah Lian, Ah Huay and Ah Choo belong, and the friends try to cover up for Ah Loong by exerting some "peer pressure" on Ah Lian, Ah Huay and Ah Choo.

Like that you are not a witness, but you know about it. So how ?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Ah Lian tells you she kanna molested by Ah Loong, and Ah Loong admits and apologizes to Ah Lian. But Ah Lian's parents still buay song and Ah Loong continues to stretch his hand under the skirts of Ah Huay and Ah Choo, and you come to know about it.

But Ah Loong has many friends in the same organization where Ah Lian, Ah Huay and Ah Choo belong, and the friends try to cover up for Ah Loong by exerting some "peer pressure" on Ah Lian, Ah Huay and Ah Choo.

Like that you are not a witness, but you know about it. So how ?

There is always Spore's Best Forum (SBF) to expose Ah Loong if all else fails.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will report against u for recieving $69 hush money not becos its a crime but becos the market rate is $5000

she's an angmo lau kway bu. no makeup, no makeout, no wakeup. very plain jane and seems like a 69-year old virgin. no longer moist. like that how to offer $5k per shot?