• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Wretched Cancer Cunt Fag Loong throws out more citizenship

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Liu Chi Keung was born and raised in the Netherlands. Besides Dutch, he speaks English, Mandarin, and Cantonese too. He met his wife Tianli neither in Singapore nor the Netherlands, but in Shanghai where she comes from!

After relocating to Singapore, they felt welcome in our diverse, harmonious, and safe society, and decided to make their home here. Their son is in P1. Like many of us, the family enjoys local dishes like chili crab and kway chap.

This kind of pathetic PeeM has the time to find out about the background of a new shitizen and find out what they like to eat and all that shit. When was the last time he asked a native born sinkie those questions? Why he never bother to find out anything about the suffering, hardship and struggle of the local sinkies. What a traitor!! Father was a Traitor, and now he is one too.

Maybe the wife will be raped by a shitskin thambi from india, hope she loves the diversity of some filthy curry in her xiaolongbao.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Maybe the wife will be raped by a shitskin thambi from india, hope she loves the diversity of some filthy curry in her xiaolongbao.

You mean like this?

images

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Maybe she likes apuneh lanjiao and ask the husband to move to Zikapore so she can get her fill in her arse?

112_1000.jpg

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your are very right. What LHL has been doing is more akin to what SR Nathan used to do. Walk around shake hands ceremonial roles.

What an imbecile for a Prime Minister!

SR I can understand. He has nothing else to do.

PM should be busy running the country effectively, looking at and coming up with viable solutions to problems Sporeans are facing. Especially the down-and-out. Ensuring his ministers are working diligently et cetera.

On the international stage, building up good ties with all. Be sensitive to the feelings of other countries. Not act as if he is a polymath.

Useless bastard.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
SR I can understand. He has nothing else to do.

PM should be busy running the country effectively, looking at and coming up with viable solutions to problems Sporeans are facing. Especially the down-and-out. Ensuring his ministers are working diligently et cetera.

On the international stage, building up good ties with all. Be sensitive to the feelings of other countries. Not act as if he is a polymath.

Useless bastard.

She's obviously not cut out for the job looking at his fucking useless face.
She excels as a fucking mamasan in brothel Sinkapore, welcoming all the new mercenary prostitutes who will sell their cunts for her.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
It takes a really filthy cunt to love apuneh.
Even prostitutes won't fuck a shitskin, it's worse than fucking a dog.

I fucked a desi fair skin Indian girl a couple of years back. My first after many years of cheonging. She was going to study in London, and I was one of her last fucks before she left. having said that, she was a pretty good fuck. Shaved pussy and tight. Nice tits too. I would fuck another Indian girl based on that experience. No, she was not a hooker. No money was exchanged. PAPsmearer still got game, ok?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jah, you ok or not? This is just one of many many many swearing in ceremonies for new shitizens. There are 20,000 a year, and this batch is only 150. There are 133 other swearing in ceremonies. Just go an attend the one in Little India and you will be blissfully surrounded by Thambis.

I don't think they have racial enclaves when it comes to swearing in ceremonies. Pls it's very different geopgraphical enclaves.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I fucked a desi fair skin Indian girl a couple of years back. My first after many years of cheonging. She was going to study in London, and I was one of her last fucks before she left. having said that, she was a pretty good fuck. Shaved pussy and tight. Nice tits too. I would fuck another Indian girl based on that experience. No, she was not a hooker. No money was exchanged. PAPsmearer still got game, ok?

you fucking a fair skinned shit skin isn't the same as some whores not going with shit skins or filthy cunts liking shit skins.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's true. She had no bad smell, and was a good lay.

She must have soaked herself in bleach for a day before that to remove her stench. Most shitskin I come across got a shit smell, even those little 5 year old shitcoated desi also smell like a little chaocheebye. :biggrin:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
so all cos you fucked one good shit skin you're going to say shit skins smell good now? :rolleyes:

This one was western educated lah. Brought up in western country. Her english was more power then mine. Those that are fresh off the boat from Thambiland, I cannot tahan. U can smell them 10m away.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Keep it up, younger man.
As strong and shocking as Armour?

kelton65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maintaining the appropriate ethnic proportion in Singapore is what I see from this citizenship ceremony.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

contrary to sinkie chinks' stereotypes of desi's, fair aryan desi's are actually wild and willing in bed. plus their boobs are way fuller than the typical runways of sinkie chink chicks.

IMG_0095.JPG

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
contrary to sinkie chinks' stereotypes of desi's, fair aryan desi's are actually wild and willing in bed. plus their boobs are way fuller than the typical runways of sinkie chink chicks.

View attachment 30606

Yeah, I think the one I fucked was one of these. But some people here paint all Indians as the same. I think its quite different. I went out for dinner last night and next table was full of Indians. I could smell them 2 tables away. But I notice the northern Indians, like the Punjabi/Sikhs don't smell that bad and like you said are fairer skin. The southern ones that we get here from Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Ceylon etc. perspire and smell like crazy. And they are almost dark like nigger.