• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Wretched Cancer Cunt Fag Loong throws out more citizenship

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck his mother's treacherous cunt.

Lee Hsien Loong added 2 new photos to the album: AMK & SKW Citizenship Ceremony 2017 — with 劉芷樺 and 3 others at Townsville Primary School (TVPS).
May 27 at 6:01pm ·

18699273_1486241458105222_1901064128068632333_o.jpg

Welcomed 150 new Singaporeans at the Ang Mo Kio and Sengkang West citizenship ceremony this morning! They were Malaysian, PRC, Indian, Indonesian, Filipino, even Dutch before, but they have now all become Singaporeans.

I hope the new citizens will deepen their roots here, enrich our society with their contributions, and work with fellow Singaporeans to build a better future for us all! Congratulations to everyone! – LHL

18739267_1486241464771888_936356379070978389_o.jpg

Mr Liu Chi Keung was born and raised in the Netherlands. Besides Dutch, he speaks English, Mandarin, and Cantonese too. He met his wife Tianli neither in Singapore nor the Netherlands, but in Shanghai where she comes from!

After relocating to Singapore, they felt welcome in our diverse, harmonious, and safe society, and decided to make their home here. Their son is in P1. Like many of us, the family enjoys local dishes like chili crab and kway chap.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
WTF? Looked high and low for Dutch in the photo and they out to be Chinese who moved to Singapore. PAP voter base growing and he is so desperate that he giving families photo opportunities.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
WTF? Looked high and low for Dutch in the photo and they out to be Chinese who moved to Singapore. PAP voter base growing and he is so desperate that he giving families photo opportunities.

I see a lot of Chinese. One Indian Family in the left back row?

Anyway having the PM give out citizenship certificates shows how desperate Singapore is.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Until China conquers Malaysia, Singapore will be the haven for relatively well-off yellow-skinned people in Southeast Asia. Hard truth! Let's welcome our new citizens.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I count at least 10 able bodied males that could do NS and Reservist, and that includes this fat Dutch Chinese prick. Why the fuck aren't they doing it?.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
How many of these new shitizens have given up their citizenships of their home country. Sinkies Cannot hold citizenships from another country.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I count at least 10 able bodied males that could do NS and Reservist, and that includes this fat Dutch Chinese prick. Why the fuck aren't they doing it?.

Because they don't need to, and Cunt Lee the traitor allows that. Fuck his mother's cheebye.

joeyboey

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Likewise, I scanned the photo looking for the ang moh but as it turned out..

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For these events, MPs be the GOH good enough. Ministers, DPMs and PM are supposedly very busy people.

And yet this clown can find time to grace this insignificant event. Maybe his PMO has too many ministers.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
For these events, MPs be the GOH good enough. Ministers, DPMs and PM are supposedly very busy people.

And yet this clown can find time to grace this insignificant event. Maybe his PMO has too many ministers.

Your are very right. What LHL has been doing is more akin to what SR Nathan used to do. Walk around shake hands ceremonial roles.

What an imbecile for a Prime Minister!

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck his mother's treacherous cunt.

Lee Hsien Loong added 2 new photos to the album: AMK & SKW Citizenship Ceremony 2017 — with 劉芷樺 and 3 others at Townsville Primary School (TVPS).
May 27 at 6:01pm ·

18699273_1486241458105222_1901064128068632333_o.jpg

Welcomed 150 new Singaporeans at the Ang Mo Kio and Sengkang West citizenship ceremony this morning! They were Malaysian, PRC, Indian, Indonesian, Filipino, even Dutch before, but they have now all become Singaporeans.

I hope the new citizens will deepen their roots here, enrich our society with their contributions, and work with fellow Singaporeans to build a better future for us all! Congratulations to everyone! – LHL

18739267_1486241464771888_936356379070978389_o.jpg

Mr Liu Chi Keung was born and raised in the Netherlands. Besides Dutch, he speaks English, Mandarin, and Cantonese too. He met his wife Tianli neither in Singapore nor the Netherlands, but in Shanghai where she comes from!

After relocating to Singapore, they felt welcome in our diverse, harmonious, and safe society, and decided to make their home here. Their son is in P1. Like many of us, the family enjoys local dishes like chili crab and kway chap.

how din show dirty smelly cunning ah neh n pundek here to plunder???

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

This kind of pathetic PeeM has the time to find out about the background of a new shitizen and find out what they like to eat and all that shit. When was the last time he asked a native born sinkie those questions? Why he never bother to find out anything about the suffering, hardship and struggle of the local sinkies. What a traitor!! Father was a Traitor, and now he is one too.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
looking at this picture i was surprised that you don't see any shit skins in the front. Looking closely the shit skins are hidden behind and it's possibly only 1 or 2 of them. When i first read this title i was thinking oh fuck shit skins everywhere was pleasantly surprised.

Nobody wants more foreigners but one group is the absolute worst of all at least the majority in the picture are all Chinese and a more highly educated type like that dutch Chinese.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
looking at this picture i was surprised that you don't see any shit skins in the front. Looking closely the shit skins are hidden behind and it's possibly only 1 or 2 of them. When i first read this title i was thinking oh fuck shit skins everywhere was pleasantly surprised.

Nobody wants more foreigners but one group is the absolute worst of all at least the majority in the picture are all Chinese and a more highly educated type like that dutch Chinese.

Jah, you ok or not? This is just one of many many many swearing in ceremonies for new shitizens. There are 20,000 a year, and this batch is only 150. There are 133 other swearing in ceremonies. Just go an attend the one in Little India and you will be blissfully surrounded by Thambis.