• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat China Producing Lego Toys Featuring ISIS! Buy Them In Mudland Today!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
48442ad0-46a3-11e7-9001-7b8306c73de7_Screen-Shot-2017-06-01-at-12-55-19-PM.png.cf.jpg

PARIT BUNTAR: A woman who bought a building blocks toy set for her son here was shocked to discover that it contained elements that are offensive to Muslims.

40-year-old Mahnun Mat Isa, a teacher, said she was surprised to find the word ''Allah'' and ''Muhammad'' on a banner held by a ''terrorist-like'' character in the game set.

"What's more shocking is that the terrorist character (is wearing) an (Islamic turban)," she said

Mahnun had bought the toy set at a shop in Taiping and the product was made in China.

"I came to know about it when my son, who was playing with the toy, showed me the 'terrorist' character holding a banner which displayed the words 'Allah' and 'Muhammad’," she told reporters here yesterday.

Mahnun said she immediately lodged a police report and informed the Perak Islamic Religious Council (Maipk) in Parit Buntar on May 25.

Kerian police chief Supt Omar Bakhtiar Yaacob confirmed receiving a report from the teacher. -- BERNAMA

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/perak-woman-buys-toy-set-031233939.html

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
ISIS are true Muslims practising the Word of Allah and hadiths of Muhammad, what's wrong with the toy ? Nothing wrong! The boy will grow up to be a real Muslim.