• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious gosh TP Mata up lorried near Mustafa

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't think there was an open neck wound or else there would have been more blood. The force trauma from the collision would have killed him

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't think there was an open neck wound or else there would have been more blood. The force trauma from the collision would have killed him

No. Force would paralagze at most . NOt killed.

attachment.php

4-1.jpg

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not too Long ago, I was told one CID officer's bike buanged. Wasn't raining. He wasn't even speeding. No other bike or m/v involved. He was wearing his helmet.
Mati-ed.

tee_tah_beng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Saw a video on whatsapp of it when the 2 cops flipped TP over to try to wake him up, was bleeding neck area.

1071483ab8.png

Last edited:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Saw a video on whatsapp of it when the 2 cops flipped TP over to try to wake him up, was bleeding neck area.

I didn't see the video but if the neck got cut wouldn't more blood squirt out instead of forming a puddle? I still say he died of internal injuries. Blood filled his lungs and came out from his mouth/nostrils

tee_tah_beng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn't see the video but if the neck got cut wouldn't more blood squirt out instead of forming a puddle? I still say he died of internal injuries. Blood filled his lungs and came out from his mouth/nostrils

This is a lot of blood already. Squirt unless main artery totally broken, if just partial puncture of main artery or smaller artery, this much bleeding will make the person pass out, blackout. If laid facing up like this photo, blood will enter lungs.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Spore streets are now very, very dangerous for motorcycles. You have all kinds of drivers from the 3rd world. Just look at the problems SBS had with the chinese PRC drivers & these people are supposed to be trained by SBS.

Just imagine someone hiring these drivers & not providing any training because these people are supposed to be licensed already. Would you trust someone who go their license from India , China, ......?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is a lot of blood already. Squirt unless main artery totally broken, if just partial puncture of main artery or smaller artery, this much bleeding will make the person pass out, blackout. If laid facing up like this photo, blood will enter lungs.

OK whatever.. I am just sad that a cop has passed on in the line of duty .. not so fascinated by the gruesome details.

You reckon you could have given him first aid and saved him if you happened to be there?

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal

1071483ab8.png

See that area is rather empty flat land, no building, no steel object, no solid hard object to hurt him, except of a sign board. And blooded face and chest shows only the upper body bleeding, and he got helmet. Face injury can not bleed this much, his jacket not torn nor cut, can not be his chest got open wound. Must be neck!

His TP Bike damages looked like it tumbled on the ground after hitting side walk curb, tumbled all the way to land on the grass land.

10e1d64492.jpg

10e1bab811.jpg

Got lamp pole next to sign board but that don't seem to be able to cut a wound so rapidly bleeding.

Last edited:

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

justjust in . wanbao 2 june 2017 friday

Attachments

• P_20170602_154812_NT_1.jpg
    P_20170602_154812_NT_1.jpg
    1,002.9 KB · Views: 485

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Very weak pulse. Probably cardiac arrest. Hospital staff were doing cardiopulmonary resuscitation.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Say until machiam hero.
Most only know how to bully motorists
Most of the time ride one hr on the road then Lim Kopi all the way.
Lapdogs who cause traffic jams to open road for pappies to travel Like royalty.

Plse lah. Hes just doing his job as a TP. If he did not catch and summon those idiots who ride or drive recklessly endangering themselves and also the public, who know, u may be the next victim of hit and run.

Innalilla wa innailaihi rajiuun....

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
No. Force would paralagze at most . NOt killed.

When you jump off a building say 4 storey high and land on your head wearing motorcycle helmet. You won't die?

Blunt force trauma to head. Your brain accelerate than smash into the inside of your skull. Go and google coup and contrecoup brain injuries.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you jump off a building say 4 storey high and land on your head wearing motorcycle helmet. You won't die?

Blunt force trauma to head. Your brain accelerate than smash into the inside of your skull. Go and google coup and contrecoup brain injuries.

More than 1,000 people attended the burial at the Pusara Aman Muslim cemetery, including Mr Amrin and Commissioner of Police Hoong Wee Teck.

Staff Sergeant Nadzrie was laid to rest at about 4pm. (2 june 2017)

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

we are talking about the illegally placed signage with pointed sharp corners.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sad case. RIP.

There are many more deserving candidates in Parlisment House who deserve to go this way. Just my 2 cents worth.