• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Ang Moh apologize for Beheaded Ang Moh Trump

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
592dfa67c3618846698b45d3.jpg

https://www.rt.com/viral/390248-kathy-griffin-trump-head-decapitate/

extension for Chrome. Never miss a story with this clean and simple app that delivers the latest headlines to you.

RT LIVE
search
Menu mobile
RUSSIAN FRIGATE & SUBMARINE FIRE 4 CRUISE MISSILES AT ISIS TARGETS NEAR PALMYRA – MOD
HomeAmerica
Comedian Kathy Griffin apologizes amid backlash over bloody Trump beheading photo
Published time: 31 May, 2017 00:54
Edited time: 31 May, 2017 05:21
Comedian Kathy Griffin apologizes amid backlash over bloody Trump beheading photo
© tyler shields / YouTube
Comedian Kathy Griffin now says she “went too far” in a gory photoshoot where she held up a bloodied, decapitated mock head of President Donald Trump. The backlash against Griffin even rose to the level of the Secret Service, which tweeted it was “on it.”
Trends
Viral
The photos published Tuesday were taken by Tyler Shields, a photographer known for provocative work. “Tyler and I are not afraid to do images that make noise,” Griffin said in a behind-the-scenes video released along with the photo, adding: “We have to move to Mexico today, because we're going to go to prison.”

By Tuesday night, Griffin had removed the images from her Twitter account and released a video apology.

“I sincerely apologize,” she said. “I am just now seeing the reaction of these images. I'm a comic, I crossed the line.”

By then, the Secret Service had already tweeted that it was investigating the matter – as it does for all threats to the government officials it protects.

Kathy Griffin continued to trend worldwide on Twitter late into the evening, long after the photos had spread over the internet like wildfire. Much of the commentary was harshly critical of Griffin for a range of reasons, including that it could encourage assassination.

Kathy Griffin continued to trend worldwide on Twitter late into the evening, long after the photos had spread over the internet like wildfire. Much of the commentary was harshly critical of Griffin for a range of reasons, including that it could encourage assassination.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fake apology. The Democrats and the left are violent murderous criminals just like ISIS.

Body Language: Kathy Griffin
[video=youtube;GEVPHj927kc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEVPHj927kc[/video]