• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Old Chang Kee to relocate Global HQ to Malaysia

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear brothers and sisters,

Old chang Kee to relocate factory to Malaysia to cut cost.
What are the implications?

1. Singaporeans loss job opportunities.

2. Our Old Chang Kee food is not fresh anymore.

anyway, i do not like old chang kee cause they dont sell pork curry puff.

Old chang kee is making loss also means that foreign talents fail to rescue Singapore SME and foreign workers are getting more expensive.

It added that it will be integrating its factory in Iskandar Malaysia and its expanded factory facilities in Singapore at Woodlands Terrace in the coming months. "These will provide the group with a platform to expand its product range and grow its business both locally and regionally," it said.

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/companies-markets/old-chang-kee-sinks-into-the-red-for-q4

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
good riddance. ock food helps shorten sinkies' lives.

IMG_0084.JPG

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
so their curry puff will be made in Msia

lorried all the way from their fucktory

stuck in causeway for 10 hours and

then take another 6 hours to send to all the outlets

kum xia, moi scared

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
velly goooood ah............FTs going home.............PAP voters losing their jobs................what's NOT to like ?

haven't eaten their overpriced crap for years and years.............

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Listed Co....selling curry puffs.??

Let me put you off fm eating Paus.
I cant attached the video....but the foreign workers there showed snake, rats, whatever meats being minced altogether.
Guess ? SEA country.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
its all frozen fried stuff anyway what does it matter?its been sitting in their freezer for two weeks before they serve it to u.

anyway the quality and taste has been going downhill all these years i feel like.

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
In sg, comapnies are moving out of sg due to unmanageable rising cost. Thanks to the sg policies. Good luck!

Take a look at South Korea and check out if there are any similarities and differences between sg and them.

[video=youtube;6Ro6FlHe5eQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ro6FlHe5eQ[/video]

Last edited:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear brothers and sisters,

Old chang Kee to relocate factory to Malaysia to cut cost.
What are the implications?

1. Singaporeans loss job opportunities.

2. Our Old Chang Kee food is not fresh anymore.

anyway, i do not like old chang kee cause they dont sell pork curry puff.

Old chang kee is making loss also means that foreign talents fail to rescue Singapore SME and foreign workers are getting more expensive.

It added that it will be integrating its factory in Iskandar Malaysia and its expanded factory facilities in Singapore at Woodlands Terrace in the coming months. "These will provide the group with a platform to expand its product range and grow its business both locally and regionally," it said.

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/companies-markets/old-chang-kee-sinks-into-the-red-for-q4

Sinkies will not lose job opportunities lah, every fucking establishment are infested with 90% foreigners. Sinkies are bankers or grabdrivers.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually no difference la. U see the people they hire are mostly foreigners too. When's the last time u got served by a local auntie at Old Chang Kee?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I see Chang Kee in almost all the malls in Spore. They appear to be doing a brisk business & yet they are relocating to Malaysia.

The PAP has almost done in the golden goose of Spore. :rolleyes:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so their curry puff will be made in Msia

lorried all the way from their fucktory

stuck in causeway for 10 hours and

then take another 6 hours to send to all the outlets

kum xia, moi scared

That why its call OLD chang kee live up to their name...stuck in checkpoint, old and stale

Or reefer truck to sg and fried in sg then distribute?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That why its call OLD chang kee live up to their name...stuck in checkpoint, old and stale

Or reefer truck to sg and fried in sg then distribute?

talking about reefer truck. let sister warn u.
in singapore, many so called reefer trucks are just insulation and they are without power generator.
I notice that most of the times, the fans in the reefer truck panels are not moving. that means they are not plug in and no electricity!!!!!

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I became old and chunky from eating too much of their food so should I sue?

I stay away from Old JUNK Kee Curry puff, & other deep fried stuff, if u don't believe get them and put in the fridge next day can oven it or micro wave it, than used Thick tissue paper wrapped around the curry puff and see for yourself!

You may need a few pieces of thick tissue paper to get rid of the gutter oil!!
I have to remove the curry puff skin, that's has so much oil, I threw it away
into the dustbin, the content I used bread to wrap around it!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I stay away from Old JUNK Kee Curry puff, & other deep fried stuff, if u don't believe get them and put in the fridge next day can oven it or micro wave it, than used Thick tissue paper wrapped around the curry puff and see for yourself!

Probably using trans fats oils which is very damaging to ones's health.

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I found out about this very late but now doing damage control.