• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Division Commander During Little Riots, has been Promoted

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hiding in ambulances, oops to be more politically correct it's "taking cover" in ambulances, is now a unique world crass invention and copyright of spf. every police department on the planet has taken notice of the new best practice. but most likely none will follow or copy due to spf's possessive and protective nature of their inventions....and discovery under duress. must say that spf truly think "inside" the box rather than the old tired matra of thinking "outside" the box. for this alone, commander must be rewarded and promoted for the spontaneous innovative group-think.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Laju hijacking case lah GD.

Fuck lah! Laju case no big deal. If really risky, you think prata man and shorty dare to up plane? Even my granny would have that courage to 'sit aeroplane' enjoy free makan and drinks. Fucking press and Politicians made it appear as if it was a suicidal Mission. It was a holiday and to expect promotion when back.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lu was told to wait for AC promotion. Pau Jiak but can't be immediate in the aftermath of LI riots. To Ensure no further judgmental error, posted to PLRD as director to safely wait for AC promotion. That's what took place. If not convinced, call him.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shorty Tee is a useless piece of shit. I witnessed first hand how he panicked over a small case though that case made headlines worldwide. When compared to LI, that Kuching case at most 1% of LI and shorty shitted in his pants. What a clown!

I am a fair person. Lu did not come out of the LI in good shape. But at least this guy is a very hardworking officer. He doesn't 'siam' work and responsibilities.

If he had been involved in gang clashes as a teenager, maybe he would have made better decisions at LI.

Knowing him, I am quite certain he was not armed that night. For a condemned mata-Kia like me, I would have taken the gamble and fired, hoping to get promotion to Insp(2).

Knowing that it was an emergency, and he indicated that he decided not to change into uniform, the least, he should have done is to carry his small arm(s).
Then he could have at least fire one or two warning shots into the air.
Why the ground commander of the SOC, did not fire warning shots, before DAC Lu arrived.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lu was told to wait for AC promotion. Pau Jiak but can't be immediate in the aftermath of LI riots. To Ensure no further judgmental error, posted to PLRD as director to safely wait for AC promotion. That's what took place. If not convinced, call him.

soft and may be much less stressed appointment at PLRD,
and to be promoted.

What is the salary range for an AC?
About $12 to $15,000 a month?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Knowing that it was an emergency, and he indicated that he decided not to change into uniform, the least, he should have done is to carry his small arm(s).
Then he could have at least fire one or two warning shots into the air.
Why the ground commander of the SOC, did not fire warning shots, before DAC Lu arrived.

His weapon in Tanglin police Div Armoury and he proceeded straight to scene from what I was told. I recall Scott Arul only arrived after Lu. No? They were caught in traffic jams or road diversions etc.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His weapon in Tanglin police Div Armoury and he proceeded straight to scene from what I was told. I recall Scott Arul only arrived after Lu. No? They were caught in traffic jams or road diversions etc.

I hope, that after the Little India riot, the SPF has put into practice to allow police officers the discretion to use their fire arm.
For me, shoot first, because dead man tells no tales, and "Who Dares, Wins"

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
soft and may be much less stressed appointment at PLRD,
and to be promoted.

What is the salary range for an AC?
About $12 to $15,000 a month?

PLRD was not a less stressed appointment for David given last year fiasco with firearm licensing issues. He was in a less hotter sit than LI , the former even after left service ,Jessica were all grilled in the process according to the grape vines. That's accountability.

Habajan Singh had the most relak post for a decade prior to his retirement.