• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Teo Chee Hean is having extreme stress and aging fast

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
heres my theory.Teo Chee Hean and the others is actually a bunch of ghost pirates and skeletons and undead from pirates of the Caribbean that LKY revived and summoned to run his pirate ship cabinet,now that LKY is dead,his head chopped off and lieing on the bottom the ocean,the rot and decay and algae of his pirate crew and his pirate boat is starting to show as his magic fades away.

listen closely u can hear the moaning of the dead and the rattling of chains in the distant fog as the dead long for their master.

Last edited:

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The continued presence in public life of TCH, Wooden, etc is a very basic example that the much touted "self-renewal" process of the past few elections have not yielded anyone near the "stature" of these old wooden cocks. We are having the best of the worst.

Kotekbengkok

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think this guy knows a lot lot more than most about the sad state Singapore is in now and how quickly it is sinking domestically and being marginalized internationally, while his mad hatter boss is playing the violin and distributing flowers during Mothers day. Some people i.e. real leaders can hide it and take the strain well and not show it. Or you can go the opposite direction and be like his boss..ignorant bliss and play the clown! TCH was born with a golden spoon. So far in the years he has been in the cabinet he has been cruising along merrily ,not had to wear any pressure or any strain, mainly because things were going ok and also being shielded and supported by GCT and old man. But now the antics and belligerence and self denial of his boss, and of things collapsing around the place ,are beginning to show on him. He is after all the DPM! He is accountable too! Cannot say "what do you think? ' any more. Looks like at this rate he will collapse with a heart attack, or stroke or get cancer!

having to try and right the wrongs that fucktard pinkie creates does that to anyone in the cabinet.
even the resident cabinet clown is not spared :wink:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
or maybe he dye his hair grey to deceive the public that he deserved to paid the salary he is getting now.

I would speculate that prior to his now more natural gray hair look,
during the past several years, he probably dyed his hair,
otherwise, it is very unlikely that a 50 year old (+) has no specks of gray hair.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think this guy knows a lot lot more than most about the sad state Singapore is in now and how quickly it is sinking domestically and being marginalized internationally, while his mad hatter boss is playing the violin and distributing flowers during Mothers day. Some people i.e. real leaders can hide it and take the strain well and not show it. Or you can go the opposite direction and be like his boss..ignorant bliss and play the clown! TCH was born with a golden spoon. So far in the years he has been in the cabinet he has been cruising along merrily ,not had to wear any pressure or any strain, mainly because things were going ok and also being shielded and supported by GCT and old man. But now the antics and belligerence and self denial of his boss, and of things collapsing around the place ,are beginning to show on him. He is after all the DPM! He is accountable too! Cannot say "what do you think? ' any more. Looks like at this rate he will collapse with a heart attack, or stroke or get cancer!
just like jaya was to the ol'fart in being the hatchet man and string puller behind the scenes, tch is the go-to person that pinkie entrusts with whole of govt matters, especially those of incompetence and indiscretion eg mango palmer, cid / scdf chiefs etc, unlike jaya who was not given the head civil serpent portfolio when he was dpm. tch has done a good job with the ite's and now given some overseas ahtiong assignments to relief his boredom and act as buffer for pinkie snafu's :cool: