• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat More bad news for Sinkaput!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually, i am looking forward to the completion of this project in Malacca. I have a soft spot for Malacca and will certainly move there if the infrastructure development and maintenance show quality.

If Malacca is going to be developed it will change life there. Probably become as crowded as Spore. If you are thinking of retiring how about Penang? Have heard good things about the place.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
look najib and that midget chink Jack ma,so happy together.

no matter how ugly that guy looks,still way more handsome than the arse clown.

[video=youtube;Tvu3xiFmfDU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tvu3xiFmfDU[/video]

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More bad news for Sinkaput:

Look at the positive side! If China succeeds in Malaysia, it will raise the status of Malaysian Chinese, paving the way for the eventual reunification of Singapore with Malaysia. I give it a time frame of 25 years.

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at the positive side! If China succeeds in Malaysia, it will raise the status of Malaysian Chinese, paving the way for the eventual reunification of Singapore with Malaysia. I give it a time frame of 25 years.

talking about this, I asked one of the Malaysian mid age lady what she think of Malaysia selling their asset slowly to China.
she say she is very happy if China take over Malaysia. Reason is China being Chinese state.