• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Singapore Stock Exchange Is In Trouble

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Until you can offer some credible alternative names all you are doing here is expelling hot air.

until u open your eyes and are able to see that LHL has done great damage to SG, there is nothing to discuss with you on this issue

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
until u open your eyes and are able to see that LHL has done great damage to SG, there is nothing to discuss with you on this issue

My eyes are always open and I can spot a fake like you very quickly. You are unable to provide anything of value to better the country and your main purpose here is to stir up sentiment against the Government. Some of the people who post here have genuine reasons for being upset but you complain about everything and try to create a negative atmosphere. You say you are for the country but I say you are trying to cause and create trouble for us.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
My eyes are always open and I can spot a fake like you very quickly. You are unable to provide anything of value to better the country and your main purpose here is to stir up sentiment against the Government. Some of the people who post here have genuine reasons for being upset but you complain about everything and try to create a negative atmosphere. You say you are for the country but I say you are trying to cause and create trouble for us.

Your eyes are corrupted and cant see the sufferings of the poor, aged and sick Singaporeans. I have no time for corrupted people like you who claim to see yet not perceive what you see.

If you know and understand what you see, we can then talk intelligently. Until then, go and like your master's feet

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better less listed each year than to invite s-chips or neh-chips here to con our money.

VietJet intends to list its shares overseas. It is reported that SG is anxious to get VietJet to list on SGX. Let us see whether SG succeeds in that or will it lose to London or HK

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
VietJet intends to list its shares overseas. It is reported that SG is anxious to get VietJet to list on SGX. Let us see whether SG succeeds in that or will it lose to London or HK

If they buy their airbus planes in euros, best to list it in frankfurt or paris. If USD, then new york or usd pegged hong kong.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
From my understanding, when financial hubs are mentioned, it refers to London, NY and HK. Never S'pore.

SG used to be fourth or fifth behind these big three and Tokyo. Now Shanghai is coming up strongly and SG may continue to decline and drop in the rankings

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SG used to be fourth or fifth behind these big three and Tokyo. Now Shanghai is coming up strongly and SG may continue to decline and drop in the rankings

Was talking to a lawyer Friend and financial hubs was discussed. That was when he listed the 3 cities that leading Lawyers would want to be posted to. Also, young, up and coming Lawyers look forward to these postings to improve their CV later on.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was talking to a lawyer Friend and financial hubs was discussed. That was when he listed the 3 cities that leading Lawyers would want to be posted to. Also, young, up and coming Lawyers look forward to these postings to improve their CV later on.

Yes. and SG continues to slip in the rankings. Soon, it may be:

1. NY
2. London
3. HK
4. Tokyo
5. Shanghai
6. SG

With so many problems, where is LKY's promise to rise up from the grave?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remained dead?

His dishonourable son totally destroyed what LKY spent his life building within 20years of taking control. This must be totally beyond LKY's vision...the destruction of SG by his son within 20years

LKY, in his life, would never have thought the following:
1. SG will be destroyed
2. His dishonourable son is the one who destroys SG.
3. The destruction of SG happened soon after LKY's death

Unthinkable, unimagineable

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LKY, in his life, would never have thought the following:
1. SG will be destroyed
2. His dishonourable son is the one who destroys SG.
3. The destruction of SG happened soon after LKY's death

Unthinkable, unimagineable

This just goes to show how much a so called visionary was lky.
And to be fair to his Son the Rot started Long ago.
From the time he put his succession plan into action.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you didn't notice the massive numbers of pathetic penny and less than penny stocks at the sg stock exchange until now? they have been around for decades, and this unique sg phenomenon has been brought up several times here. it's a boliao exchange, in fact a fake one just for bragging rights. most manipulated tikkum tikkum sexchange in the world. pathetic.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
This just goes to show how much a so called visionary was lky.
And to be fair to his Son the Rot started Long ago.
From the time he put his succession plan into action.

Agree. Two lessons from this tragic saga:
1. No one, including LKY, should be so arrogant as to believe that he can manipulate and change the future
2. An idiot like LHL is an idiot. He cant be groomed to be a leader

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
you didn't notice the massive numbers of pathetic penny and less than penny stocks at the sg stock exchange until now? they have been around for decades, and this unique sg phenomenon has been brought up several times here. it's a boliao exchange, in fact a fake one just for bragging rights. most manipulated tikkum tikkum sexchange in the world. pathetic.

This penny stock episode has caused much harm to SGX