• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Singapore Stock Exchange Is In Trouble

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope this helps to clear the air what is happening. Companies delisting in a down turn means that they know that it is undervalued and they can buy up their own shares cheaply. It means they pocket all the profits which are the dividends. When the market picks up, they will float their company again (IPO) and make a second killing. Listing in another market is to snare to a new group of naive people who have no background. This used to be frown but many business which are controlled by an individual or by a family tend to do this as they have inside of what the company is worth. In the past these companies were the favourite of mom and pops who like to play penny stocks.

You are right. Some delist because they are doing well and find that their company shares are undervalued. One such company is Wing Tai Holdings. Its assets per share is $4.04 but is trading at $1.92 now. The company is cash rich and has the ability to buy back all the chares and go private. It has one predominant share owner. It is a prime candidate to take the company private, especially when some of its prime properties remain unsold and it may have to pay $110m to the govt.

But most of the 58 delisted companies are unlike Wing Tai. Most are like NOL which became insolvent and went bankrupt. These companies just close shop and ceased to be a going concern. These companies reflect the health of the Singapore Share market

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ckmpd, you know after a while people really get sick of all this complaining and mudslinging and in sinkie lingo kow pei kow bu (kpkb).

There is only so much of that which people can take.

before long they will ask, so do what? And mind you they are not asking you what they should do. They are asking YOU to do something else.

I know I know you keep saying posting here is to "reveal" the truth to Singaporeans and all that jazz. But really it has been more than a decade of people posting the same things already. What you are doing is absolutely nothing new. And the results have been the same. Either people continue to vote PAP or they migrate or they shut up.

or they can always migrate and then come back to forums and kpkb all day even after moving on in life.this shows they still cannot let Singapore go after all these years.

shallow wounds heal while deep wounds fester.

growing up in singapore must have left deep scars and wounds in the souls of the victims,the bitterness and hatred still exists long after the source of pain and torment is long gone.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
or they can always migrate and then come back to forums and kpkb all day even after moving on in life.this shows they still cannot let Singapore go after all these years.

growing up in singapore must have left deep scars and wounds in the souls of the victims,the bitterness and hatred still exists long after the source of pain and torment is long gone.

some migrate and come here to back stab singaporeans who remain in SG to fight the pap. who is more loyal to SG?

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
some migrate and come here to back stab singaporeans who remain in SG to fight the pap. who is more loyal to SG?

You are the one that is stabbing Singaporeans under the pretext of helping. Sly, sinister and bitchy you are the worst kind. Anyone who listens and gets influenced by you will end up in trouble. I bet that one brain celled supporter of yours is in deep shit and unable to post, all because he probably acted on what you posted here.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No lah, it's the surrender of the pink ic to cash out cpf and sell hdb flat, only to find out their adopted country can't give them better opportunities, they can't make as much financially, they lost out in the sg property price surge and they are no longer the elitist sinkie chink that built up the bitterness and hatred towards sinkieland.

So these "victims" feel imbalance and go forums to suan sinkies whenever they can to feel their wrong choices are afterall right.

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The best time to leave Spore is after NS. This is what most of the people I know did. They went to study overseas & either never returned or on finishing their degree returned to Spore & applied to the country they wanted to go to.

When you are young it is easy to adjust to the weather & lifestyle of the adopted country. You also don't have any baggage to worry about such as CPF, HDB loans, .... etc.

When one is older emigrating becomes harder because you have to think about disposing of Spore property. There are also consideration of tax laws of the country you are interested in. It's ok to pay the taxes of a country if you are getting something back. However when you are older it doesn't make sense to pay all those taxes because you will not be getting the full benefits of citizenship.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
The best time to leave Spore is after NS. This is what most of the people I know did. They went to study overseas & either never returned or on finishing their degree returned to Spore & applied to the country they wanted to go to.

When you are young it is easy to adjust to the weather & lifestyle of the adopted country. You also don't have any baggage to worry about such as CPF, HDB loans, .... etc.

When one is older emigrating becomes harder because you have to think about disposing of Spore property. There are also consideration of tax laws of the country you are interested in. It's ok to pay the taxes of a country if you are getting something back. However when you are older it doesn't make sense to pay all those taxes because you will not be getting the full benefits of citizenship.

Yes, that's true.

Another good time is for parents to bring their children out of SG before they start schooling

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
No lah, it's the surrender of the pink ic to cash out cpf and sell hdb flat, only to find out their adopted country can't give them better opportunities, they can't make as much financially, they lost out in the sg property price surge and they are no longer the elitist sinkie chink that built up the bitterness and hatred towards sinkieland.

So these "victims" feel imbalance and go forums to suan sinkies whenever they can to feel their wrong choices are afterall right.

PAP is most frustrated by Singaporeans who are willing to stay and expose their evil deeds.

PAP is happy when Singaporeans who oppose them migrate.

So we must remain in SG and frustrate pap

Last edited:

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When these "ex-sinkies" kpkb (distinct trait of sinkies) in their adopted country, people tell them to fuck back to their country. But these ex-sinkies already surrender pink ic so how to fuck back? Bobian lan lan stuck in their imperfect dreamland and go to sinkie forums to kpkb on sinkieland instead.

One can take a sinkie out of sinkieland but cannot take the sinkieness out of him. Such sinkies usually have self-hate too for they hate the sinkieness in themselves. Can't identify if one has sinkieness in oneself? Just check if you kpkb often.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP is most afraid of Singaporeans who are willing to stay and expose their evil deeds

Pappies are more afraid of their new shitizens who have balls and spurs in their hide turning against them.
They scared of the daft sinkies?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pappies are more afraid of their new shitizens who have balls and spurs in their hide turning against them.
They scared of the daft sinkies?

Whether pap is afraid of native or new citizens, as long as pap continues with its arrogance and lack of accountability, the demise of pap is assured.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
When these "ex-sinkies" kpkb (distinct trait of sinkies) in their adopted country, people tell them to fuck back to their country. But these ex-sinkies already surrender pink ic so how to fuck back? Bobian lan lan stuck in their imperfect dreamland and go to sinkie forums to kpkb on sinkieland instead.

One can take a sinkie out of sinkieland but cannot take the sinkieness out of him. Such sinkies usually have self-hate too for they hate the sinkieness in themselves. Can't identify if one has sinkieness in oneself? Just check if you kpkb often.

True.

It is the same with pap's running dogs. Once a running dog, always a running dog. You can take pap out of a pap running dog but you cant take the running dog out of him

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

So far all the ex-sinkies I personally know from this forum who have migrated to Alberta (Edmonton or Calgary) don't post anymore at the forum. Cos they are very happy. I am also very happy. Just that at work I get bored so I come in here to disturb you all lah. It is very very fun to watch sinkies kpkb about Sinkapore. If Sinkapore really sink and collapse there will not be a happier person than me! :smile: LOL!

I have nothing to kpb about my country except maybe Quebec but that is another story. I am not boastful type of person and I don't think people would be interested in me writing about all the good life we have been having, buy new cars for 1/5 of price in sinkieland, houses 1/5 price in sinkieland, every weekend go skiing, walks with my dogs, how well kids are doing in school that sort. You all will say don't believe and all that. If you want I can start a thread on that. :smile:

Frankly I don't kpkb about sinkies and sinkapore. I SUAN sinkies and sinkapore. That is why I make you all so angry. LOL!

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
So far all the ex-sinkies I personally know from this forum who have migrated to Alberta (Edmonton or Calgary) don't post anymore at the forum. Cos they are very happy. I am also very happy. Just that at work I get bored so I come in here to disturb you all lah. It is very very fun to watch sinkies kpkb about Sinkapore. If Sinkapore really sink and collapse there will not be a happier person than me! :smile: LOL!

I have nothing to kpb about my country except maybe Quebec but that is another story. Frankly I don't kpkb about sinkies and sinkapore. I SUAN sinkies and sinkapore. That is why I make you all so angry. LOL!

It is nice to see that you still have singapore in your heart. Like what SgGoneWrong said, your adopted country has not been able to take Singapore out of you

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
It is nice to see that you still have singapore in your heart. Like what SgGoneWrong said, your adopted country has not been able to take Singapore out of you

Singapore will always be a part of me. It reminds me of the hell I went through and shitty life I had back then. Remembering my roots helps me appreciate what I have even more. As I speak my sisters are in the process of submitting their application to obtain Canadian PR. They met the CRS points for ITA. My parents still have to wait for lottery pick. When I went through my family medicine residency, it was funny that on the last day of residency, some of my fellow residents were surprised when I said I was from Singapore, graduated there trained there and then migrated to Canada. They thought I was born in Canada and grew up in Canada. It's nice to show them that Singaporeans make pretty good migrants and integrate well into Canadian society.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore will always be a part of me. It reminds me of the hell I went through and shitty life I had back then. Remembering my roots helps me appreciate what I have even more. As I speak my sisters are in the process of submitting their application to obtain Canadian PR. They met the CRS points for ITA. My parents still have to wait for lottery pick. When I went through my family medicine residency, it was funny that on the last day of residency, some of my fellow residents were surprised when I said I was from Singapore, graduated there trained there and then migrated to Canada. They thought I was born in Canada and grew up in Canada. It's nice to show them that Singaporeans make pretty good migrants and integrate well into Canadian society.

It is good to know that another ex Singaporean is doing well in his adopted country. It is good that you are making a positive impact in Canada.

But it is sad that Singapore is losing talents like you and PAP prefers 3rd world doctors from India, Myanmar and Philippines

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
....But it is sad that Singapore is losing talents like you and PAP prefers 3rd world doctors from India, Myanmar and Philippines

This is the legacy of LKY.

He implemented the stop at two policy. This caused the premature decline in populations numbers.

Many Sporeans did not like the situation in Spore & if you had visited the foreign embassies you would have seen the long queues of people applying to leave Spore. Male Sporeans had an extra reason to leave i.e. NS.

LHL is an idiot & instead of trying to reform the system here he chose the easy route of indiscriminate importation of 3rd world labor.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the legacy of LKY.

He implemented the stop at two policy. This caused the premature decline in populations numbers.

Many Sporeans did not like the situation in Spore & if you had visited the foreign embassies you would have seen the long queues of people applying to leave Spore. Male Sporeans had an extra reason to leave i.e. NS.

LHL is an idiot & instead of trying to reform the system here he chose the easy route of indiscriminate importation of 3rd world labor.

Yes. The crumble of Singapore started many years ago with bad policies like "Stop-at-Two"

It accelerated with the full blown effect of NS, migration of Singaporeans out of Singapore, replacing of SG professional civil servants with pap scholars and importation of 3rd world trash

Last edited:

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mkt basically dominated by GLC's and financial institutions(and their related coys esp properties)-so its shallow and they pay miserly dividends (but high executive salaries).

Retail players getting a raw deal as seen from Clob/S chips disaster and more recently pacific Andes/china fishery.

Many of the new listing/including bonds are private placements only-so do they expect retail investors to buy at premium from secondary market?
Locals have no money left after paying the loans for their overpriced pigeonholes-so who is left?

Institutional investors who knows better (your Buffett/Icahn)are not taking the bite -can you have control/takeover CapitaLand/SIA/Singtel on the cheap?
Can a big investor take over an ailing SIA, sack all these highly paid govt appointees and turn it around?

The appointment of NOL "hero" Ng Yat Chung to a listed company like SPH says it all-will shareholders in other countries even allow it to happen? When international investors look at that appointment, what will be their impression of the corporate sector here?
You want to invest in this type of market?

Last edited: