• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Singapore Stock Exchange Is In Trouble

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go fuck yourself.
Stop trolling others.fucking mad dog

nayr69sg tried to mock me in my thread "Can I Bring PAP to Court" which I started on 13 Feb 2017. When that failed, he tried to intimidate me by calling me dishonest and untrustworthy. But he cant justify his name calling with facts.

That's why he did not dare debate and chooses to stoop to name calling, a typical strategy of a man bankrupt of facts and ideas

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
In any case do not try to misdirect. The issue I have is that you (ckmpd) had nothing to do with TCB taking PAP to court but are trying to insinuate that you did and take credit for someone else's efforts.

Do you refute that you (ckmpd) had nothing to do with TCB taking PAP to court? If so please state so.

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
well said, Ralders.

We can either debate him, scold him or ignore him. But nayr69 doesnt debate with facts and knowledge. He twists, turns and wriggles. He ignores facts and when challenged with his own postings, denied what he said. So best to scold him or just ignore such a person.

You twist , turn and wriggle pretty well yourself and even more of the time. You post half truths and win over those with low IQ like shit sick sick sick.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
I go to the ground and I know many Singaporeans who are anti pap. I have hope because ultimately their voices will be heard.
Based on some of your threads and posts, such as and mainly:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?228626-Indians-Got-Hammered-By-Singaporeans!
Just got back from Mandarin Gardens Condo AGM.
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?243201-Singaporean-Owners-Hammered-India-Indians-(Part-2)
I just came back from Mandarin Gardens Condo AGM 2017.
I suspect you actually live in the Mandarin Gardens condo in Marine Parade GRC:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Marine Parade Group Representation Constituency#Elections in 2010s
and you're talking about your fellow NSP/WP voters, right? :wink:

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Besides dishonest, untrustworthy, what other names you have for me?
Besides:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?103757-AssLoong-wants-Serious-Discussion-Not-Criticisms!!!
Now AssLoong wants discussion, not criticisms.

Did the pap want discussions before? Now when the criticisms got hot and showed the incompetency of the pap, AssLoong appeals for discussions.

Keep the heat on the pap, Workers' Party. Well done, WP. Bring AssLoong and the pap to their knees
from a thread that you started nearly six years ago (on "31-10-2011, 09:15 AM", to be more precise), what other names do you have for LHL? :confused: :wink:

And here's a relevant post of mine (from almost exactly two weeks ago in one of your other vain threads), just in case you or anyone else has not seen it before:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?243771-A-Singapore-Chio-Bu&p=2607229#post2607229
Have you seen me scolding LHL?
Have you seen me scolding anyone here despite their indecent posts and vulgarities? They are someone's son or daughter and we must see them from their parents' eyes
What a shameless hypocrite you are! :*: :rolleyes:

I am not hard on LHL. I am just hard on the mistakes he made. See the difference?
No, because here's one example (among many examples) of you using:
collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/name-calling
wikipedia.org/wiki/Name_calling
against LHL:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?103757-AssLoong-wants-Serious-Discussion-Not-Criticisms!!!
Now AssLoong wants discussion, not criticisms.

Did the pap want discussions before? Now when the criticisms got hot and showed the incompetency of the pap, AssLoong appeals for discussions.

Keep the heat on the pap, Workers' Party. Well done, WP. Bring AssLoong and the pap to their knees
proving that you are indeed a:
dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/shameless
dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/hypocrite
right? :wink:

Last edited: