• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Fake 911 and Saudi ...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
911 bombing was faked by CIA and Bush Adminstration USA.

Now USA accused Saudi of 911 fiasco and blame Saudi sponsor terroristism.

Knn. Chao angmoh Palmerston said the physical constitution of Chinese need opium and chao angmoh like him are merely help supply opium to Chinese.

Chao angmoh need NK nuke to bomb in Uk to settle mother of all trouble makers Pommies.

https://youtu.be/sCUbFJeRfME

This is what i call u bully my neighbors and cause refugees and ruin my region now want to destroy destroy neighbors too. Accuse of Saudi support terroristism.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never let NK destroy by US. Protect NK, yr neighbor, to stablised N Asia region.

Go bomb Canada to destablise N America region.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Knn. Chao angmoh Palmerston said the physical constitution of Chinese need opium and chao angmoh like him are merely help supply opium to Chinese.

Chao angmoh need NK nuke to bomb in Uk to settle mother of all trouble makers Pommies.

This is what i call u bully my neighbors and cause refugees and ruin my region now want to destroy destroy neighbors too. Accuse of Saudi support terroristism.

The only thing fake is your invisible God and the news from mass media.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The only thing fake is your invisible God and the news from mass media.

Just cos ppl dont agree with ur post they must be believer of God? Only idiots like fcuktard devilwithin believe sm one fm saudi manning a plane....crashed into d tower...without detection fm ur baruah master USA.

Only idiots like u n tat cat hitam dulux believe WMD in iraq tat cost thousands of innocent lives. Where is d WMD?

Only moron fcuktard devilwithin n cat hitam forktongue dulux believe watever lies reported in d media.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just cos ppl dont agree with ur post they must be believer of God? Only idiots like fcuktard devilwithin believe sm one fm saudi manning a plane....crashed into d tower...without detection fm ur baruah master USA.

Only idiots like u n tat cat hitam dulux believe WMD in iraq tat cost thousands of innocent lives. Where is d WMD?

Only moron fcuktard devilwithin n cat hitam forktongue dulux believe watever lies reported in d media.

That is why you are a fucking retarded Islamic terrorist.

Anyone here long enough would know that tanwahtiu is a reincarnation of one of that idiot Christian who always post his Christian nonsense. He can change his nick, but the content of his post never change.

Fucking retards like you would not know. Your brain has been dead once you believe in your murderous koran.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

damn u white fuckers!!!!!