• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sinkie Newborns Are Now Reminded of NS! Parents Cannot Teh Gong Anymore!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I have to admit,,I am very upset with the performance of WP,,,but I will still vote for them in the next erection,,,as voting for the pappies will be worse,

If you vote for them
knowing full well what they are, then that is one thing. If you vote for them regardless, like a gong cheebye, that is something else. PAP voters usually fall into the latter category. Mostly just vote PAP regardless of logic.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have to admit,,I am very upset with the performance of WP,,,but I will still vote for them in the next erection,,,as voting for the pappies will be worse,

The only way for WP to improve, is to vote for the PAP! You keep voting for WP hoping they will change is what people call insanity. Do the right thing.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP still doesnt know why Singaporeans:
1. choose not to have babies, especially boys
2. want to migrate

PAP is dumb and daft
Those who agree with you are the ones who are "dumb and daft", simply because the PAP (and, of course, their upper-class Sinkie cronies) not only know the reasons for the above two points (while pretending not to know, so that they can blame Sinkies by accusing them of having NO good reasons), they even WANT the vast majority of Sinkies (not just those who are anti-PAP, but even those who are pro-PAP!) to become extinct by the end of this 21st century (or even by "SG100" in 2065), so that the PAP can more easily control the dispensable/replaceable Sinkie middle class (which constitutes the vast majority of the citizen population) by continually replacing the nearly 20,000 adult Sinkies who die every year:
singstat.gov.sg/statistics/visualising-data/charts/number-of-births-and-deaths
singstat.gov.sg/statistics/latest-data#18
with 20,000 new adult citizens (who used to be PRs):
channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/singapore-has-to-manage-population-growth-carefully-pm-lee-8888750
plus another at least 30,000 to 40,000 new 21-year-old Sinkies, who were born and brought up in Singapore from the 1990s onwards (and, therefore, brainwashed during their at least ten years of education in Sinkie Primary and Secondary schools to be pro-PAP); so that at every General Election after every five years, the PAP is very likely to gain at least two hundred thousand NEW votes from:

1. those nearly 100,000 (5 years x 20,000) new citizens
2. at least 100,000 (5 years x I dare say at least 20,000) naive/gullible/delusional/cowardly young pro-PAP Sinkies in their early and mid 20s

in addition to the usual pro-PAP votes from the vast majority of:

3. Sinkie women
4. old Sinkie men above 60 (mostly those in their 60s or 70s, because those in their 80s or older are usually too physically weak to queue up to vote)
5. male civil servants (including regulars in the SAF and the Police)
6. and male employees of GLCs

Furthermore, I dare say that all of the above will probably continue voting for the PAP for the rest of their lives! :wink:

Finally, in my opinion, at the next GE, there is a good chance that the PAP will win at least 75% of the valid votes! :eek:

Last edited:

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Existing game rules allow you to make a decision before the PSLE year to nail your male offspring to NS in zikapore or not. Remember to take him out and not have him register for his Pink IC before he reaches 12 year old.

Until they change the rule again. This is the most popular route to save most critical 2 years for your descendants.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you vote for them
knowing full well what they are, then that is one thing. If you vote for them regardless, like a gong cheebye, that is something else. PAP voters usually fall into the latter category. Mostly just vote PAP regardless of logic.

I vote against the pap... any way others will vote pap...do they will still lose