• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Wah! US so give face to LHL? FONOP before meeting Jim Mattis.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U.S. warship drill meant to defy China's claim over artificial island: officials

A U.S. warship carried out a "maneuvering drill" when it sailed within 12 nautical miles of an artificial island built up by China in the South China Sea, to show Beijing it was not entitled to a territorial sea around it, U.S. officials said on Thursday.

It comes ahead of a visit to Singapore next week by U.S. Defense Secretary Jim Mattis to discuss security with regional counterparts.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
me and my friends will be there to greet the american sailors with flags and banners.i personally will be holding a sign saying "nearest Burger King 150m away"

[video=youtube;hzmgyFQNvvU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzmgyFQNvvU[/video]