• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious It's Official! Bosses Prefer Degrees From US or Indian Universities!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
accenture_discriminatory_jobadvert_jobsbank_indian_us_qualification_1.jpg

Accenture posts a job preferring US or Indian management grads.

"Accenture SG placed a job advertisement the Singapore Government’s Jobsbank it requires candidates applying to have “PhD/MS in quantitative sciences or Post Grad in Management (Marketing/ Finance/SCM) preferably from a US university or Indian management school.”

Successful applicants can expect to draw a salary of between $9,000 and $12,000 and 2 vacancies are available."

I find the advertisement absolutely disgraceful and is another demonstration of how Singaporean workers are discriminated against in their own country.
In my Labour Day Speech , which you can view below , I demanded that the PAP Government give priority to Singaporeans for Singapore jobs . Singapore is one of the rare countries where its own citizens are not given priority when it comes to jobs . The so called Fair Consideration Framework which the PAP touts in its own defense is so porous it offers scant protection to the Singaporean worker who more often than not finds his lunch stolen by foreign workers.

The advertisement shown below is a not so subtle hint that the employer is looking for an Indian worker. I do not know of any Singaporean who has attended an Indian Business School! This example shows why the so called Fair Consideration Framework is completely inadequate to protect the interests of the Singaporean worker. The government is closing a blind eye to egregious violations by employers in their ingenuity to get around so called protections for the Singaporean worker.

Singaporeans deserve much better from their government and we need tougher laws and regulations to make sure that Singaporeans are employed first !! It is a good paying job that is being advertised and we should look after our own Singaporeans first!

#NUS , #NTU and #SMU I am sure will also have a lot to say as to why they are classified as inferior to Indian Business Schools ! Are their curriculum outdated?

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com https://www.allsingaporestuff.com/a...job-ad-hiring-only-those-us-or-indian-degrees
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... #NUS , #NTU and #SMU I am sure will also have a lot to say as to why they are classified as inferior to Indian Business Schools ! ...
tis clearly shows dat university ranking is totally wrong n cannot b trusted ... gahmen shud stop kidding demselves n boasting about universities in sinkielan r top universities ...

ze fact dat employers shun sinkielan uni grads show how low sinkielan unis actually r ...

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Maybe our good PAP government should provide scholarships for our top students to study in India universities instead of the usual Oxbridge or Ivy League colleges.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is the equivalent of sinkee companies advertising all races can apply but must know mandarin, to get the right colour.

don't believe, csi the Accenture hr.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lets see what the usual cabinet arseholes who love to make comments about trivial stuff, intervene in condo AGMs, etc have to say.

This is clearly code word for Indians from India. What about Advanced qualifications from UK, Japan and our high ranking NUS and NTU.

Clearly the this fucking government cannot control the India Indians.

Can guarantee you that they will reporting to an Indian.

kelton65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol. Local Chinese towkays also use the Chinese speaking requirement as an excuse not to hire minorities. Now foreign talents towkays use the same method. So I say, this is payback.

Last edited:

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lets see what the usual cabinet arseholes who love to make comments about trivial stuff, intervene in condo AGMs, etc have to say.

This is clearly code word for Indians from India. What about Advanced qualifications from UK, Japan and our high ranking NUS and NTU.

Clearly the this fucking government cannot control the India Indians.

Can guarantee you that they will reporting to an Indian.

Again as devil's advocate - the same government have long ignored the Mandarin speaking requirement or in the case of some hiring managers, local Chinese only.

I mention this because there is continuous chatter about "banding" together against the new imports but in their own backyard singkies have been very comfortable with the status quo. Some would say pot calling the kettle black much? The issue was raised during both Old Man's and GCY tenure and they dismissed it as the work of "market forces". Now that there is a reversal of situation in the finance/IT industry in particular you have loads of write-ups about unfair hiring practices against singkies when in actual fact it is concern for the exclusion of singkies who are Chinese (because honestly how many minorities exist in these industries). Then singkies don't help themselves either with their default chatter in Mandarin in big banks whether in meetings or otherwise oblivious to their non-Mandarin peers. Now they end up in departments with majority Hindi speakers are feel "excluded". Sigh. Best education in the world and default language in a business setting is their half-past six Mandarin and they wonder why the Indians are running rings round them and gaming the system.

I have heard from some minorities that it is hard for them to empathise because they are excluded anyway so its a kind of comeuppance and regardless whether its the local Chinese or India Indians, they are screwed anyway when it comes to the "meritocratic" system this government continually espouses.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why are u guys so surprised?all along MNCs in SG have always been loving Ang moh and shit skins.chinks and other races are more suited to coolie roles like the building of railroads and driving of trains.
Shitskins are destined to lead and manage and contribute at a higher level.who would u rather be the face of your company?a shitskin or Ang moh that can charm and flicker ur bead like a woman's tiny pink friend and exude the aura of a CEO.or a chink like Chan chun sing, supposedly a top scholar groomed from young,yet still sounds like a Chao ah beng kopitiam Uncle kopi siew tai Kim chai cha loti.have u ever heard a PRC trying to speak eingrish?it's like going to the dentist.not that I'm anti dentite or racist against dentists.

Remember John sculley,ex CEO of Apple,seller of sugar water?what is the role of a CEO?the role of a CEO is not to understand tech or create tech,that is for the programmers,the role of a CEO is to understand business metrics,know the market,and most importantly SELL,sell people on his ideas,sell people on his vision,convince people that his way is the right way.and that is the mark of a Good CEO and Shitskin,thats what make them good CEOs and leaders,from John sculley,to Jack Ma to Donald Trump to the CEO of Hewlett Packard.even Steve Jobs is first and foremost a salesman and a tech innovator second.just watch his old videos from 1980s and 1990s.steve Wozniak was the tech genius.steve jobs had no idea what he wanted to do in college until he smoked the crack peacepipe.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree that the Mandarin thing caused a lot of harm to those who did not take it or excel in it. The SAP school is even worse and that is still continuing and the MOE budget per students is much much higher than ordinary schools.

We screw our citizens and now others are screwing us.

Again as devil's advocate - the same government have long ignored the Mandarin speaking requirement or in the case of some hiring managers, local Chinese only.

I mention this because there is continuous chatter about "banding" together against the new imports but in their own backyard singkies have been very comfortable with the status quo. Some would say pot calling the kettle black much? The issue was raised during both Old Man's and GCY tenure and they dismissed it as the work of "market forces". Now that there is a reversal of situation in the finance/IT industry in particular you have loads of write-ups about unfair hiring practices against singkies when in actual fact it is concern for the exclusion of singkies who are Chinese (because honestly how many minorities exist in these industries). Then singkies don't help themselves either with their default chatter in Mandarin in big banks whether in meetings or otherwise oblivious to their non-Mandarin peers. Now they end up in departments with majority Hindi speakers are feel "excluded". Sigh. Best education in the world and default language in a business setting is their half-past six Mandarin and they wonder why the Indians are running rings round them and gaming the system.

I have heard from some minorities that it is hard for them to empathise because they are excluded anyway so its a kind of comeuppance and regardless whether its the local Chinese or India Indians, they are screwed anyway when it comes to the "meritocratic" system this government continually espouses.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wouldn't trust a singo to analyse kaya swirls on a bun….let alone terrabytes of complex data.

Accenture knows its shit….indian mba uni's have the most robust and relevant curriculum….especially the IIM.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I have a question,let's say Sinkies do prefer to speak Mandarin,even though I'm a jiak kentang myself,and o believe most sinkies under 40 are equally fluent in English as well as Mandarin anyway,except for the lower educated classes.

This is our home ground,aren't the foreigners supposed to conform to us and speak the local lingua fraca or have we been smoking one too many English dicks and displaying the Pinkerton syndrome that anything goes now?

When in France,Japan or Australia are we supposed to speak francais,jippun or Aussie or fuck it let's start our own paki, Lebanese,shitskin,prc enclaves so we can speak whatever we want or better yet,ask the government to mass import our kind so there's no need to interact with the locals at all.do u know there are Taiwanese jokers in Australia that can barely speak a word of English after working as slaves on Aussie farms for two years?

Last edited:

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a question,let's say Sinkies do prefer to speak Mandarin,even though I'm a jiak kentang myself,and o believe most sinkies under 40 are equally fluent in English as well as Mandarin anyway,except for the lower educated classes.

This is our home ground,aren't the foreigners supposed to conform to us and speak the local lingua fraca or have we been smoking one too many English dicks and displaying the Pinkerton syndrome that anything goes now?

When in France,Japan or Australia are we supposed to speak francais,jippun or Aussie or fuck it let's start our own paki, Lebanese,shitskin,prc enclaves so we can speak whatever we want or better yet,ask the government to mass import our kind so there's no need to interact with the locals at all.do u know there are Taiwanese jokers in Australia that can barely speak a word of English after working as slaves on Aussie farms for two years?

Like I said Im playing devil's advocate - "home ground" in the sense that there is one dominating race so they should be able to easily dictate the language to be spoken in the offices of international banks when documentation is in English? I've just been told that the Ang Mohs and Indians tend to use to that against singkies in very specific industries (where they have thrived) - I understand that the situation is such in OCBC, UOB and DBS i.e. where local singkies very quickly are happy to babble off in MAndarin when there are non-speakers in the same room/meeting - apparently less so in your investment banks like GS, JP Morgan, BoA because their presence is much more diluted.

The local lingua france is a pidgin form of English and that is not the issue as there is no job advert in the finance industry requesting for Singlish speakers only - it is racial preference wrapped in linguistic fit. Of course if a company already advertises for that preference then no minority should consider applying but in specific PMET type industries, these have been the mainstay for the longest time without a hint of objection from those who had benefitted. Like a Malaysian Chinese once remarked to us "wah this is the first time I am in a country that wants me because of my race".

So what do you propose to do with all the non-Chinese/Mandarin speakers who have no other place except Singapore that they know as their only home? Would you propose that along with race segregation from birth into CIMO that there is also career/industry segmentation based on the preferred race as well? Old Man was right about singkies being obsessed with race and played it to his/PAP's advantage.

That is my gripe with the rhetoric about sticking together and discovering "singkieness" as a shield against the "foreigners" because the issue has been observed to be one where those who benefitted from the status quo are sore because they are now facing the blunt end of job discrimination based on linguistic/race preference.

Last edited:

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are u guys so surprised?all along MNCs in SG have always been loving Ang moh and shit skins.chinks and other races are more suited to coolie roles like the building of railroads and driving of trains.
Shitskins are destined to lead and manage and contribute at a higher level.who would u rather be the face of your company?a shitskin or Ang moh that can charm and flicker ur bead like a woman's tiny pink friend and exude the aura of a CEO.or a chink like Chan chun sing, supposedly a top scholar groomed from young,yet still sounds like a Chao ah beng kopitiam Uncle kopi siew tai Kim chai cha loti.have u ever heard a PRC trying to speak eingrish?it's like going to the dentist.not that I'm anti dentite or racist against dentists.

Remember John sculley,ex CEO of Apple,seller of sugar water?what is the role of a CEO?the role of a CEO is not to understand tech or create tech,that is for the programmers,the role of a CEO is to understand business metrics,know the market,and most importantly SELL,sell people on his ideas,sell people on his vision,convince people that his way is the right way.and that is the mark of a Good CEO and Shitskin,thats what make them good CEOs and leaders,from John sculley,to Jack Ma to Donald Trump to the CEO of Hewlett Packard.even Steve Jobs is first and foremost a salesman and a tech innovator second.just watch his old videos from 1980s and 1990s.steve Wozniak was the tech genius.steve jobs had no idea what he wanted to do in college until he smoked the crack peacepipe.

good job my fellow Chinese dog we chinks are only good to be coolies while Indians and ang mohs are ceos

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's a demographic issue. If sinkies made more babies, then there would be far less need to import all these high-caste and rude kelings. You don't see these kelings running wild in chinkland where there are enough locals to do the jobs. Fuck more often without your condoms, oppies!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Indian population age group is 34. The next up coming is 24 y.o.

So whether like it ir not the young age group is for picking.

Indians will remain stupid arseholes look at their history. Under pommies for 300 years treated as slaves and today still want treated as angmoh slaves.

This age group is doing nothing to make India great but preferred employed by Pommies and let Chinese and pommies invent things.

Testing

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a demographic issue. If sinkies made more babies, then there would be far less need to import all these high-caste and rude kelings. You don't see these kelings running wild in chinkland where there are enough locals to do the jobs. Fuck more often without your condoms, oppies!

yes sir, will do it sir.