• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Trump Shoves Puny Montenigger PM Aside At NATO Meeting!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;4otCS3FJxas]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4otCS3FJxas[/video]

Washington (CNN)While walking with the NATO leaders during his visit to the alliance's headquarters Thursday, President Donald Trump pushed aside Dusko Markovic, the prime minister of Montenegro, as he moved to the front of a group of the leaders.

Trump is at the brand-new NATO headquarters in Brussels for a summit with world leaders. It's his first NATO summit alongside the 27 other members of the military alliance.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/05/25/politics/trump-pushes-prime-minister-nato-summit/

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Just a friendly push. No big deal. :biggrin:

Washington (CNN)While walking with the NATO leaders during his visit to the alliance's headquarters Thursday, President Donald Trump pushed aside Dusko Markovic, the prime minister of Montenegro, as he moved to the front of a group of the leaders.

Trump is at the brand-new NATO headquarters in Brussels for a summit with world leaders. It's his first NATO summit alongside the 27 other members of the military alliance.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/05/25/politics/trump-pushes-prime-minister-nato-summit/

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There'll be quite a bit of shoving around when the toddler-in-chief goes to a federal penitentiary.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
big nations push small insignificant nations around. that's past, present and future best practice. :p

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Small nations should not presume they speak on equal terms with the big boys. Here's looking at you, nose snot!

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Small nations should not presume they speak on equal terms with the big boys. Here's looking at you, nose snot!

I should kick LHLoong in the butt before world media cameras?

0592948dea.jpg

kelton65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why should Donald Trump not be in the limelight? He spend so much money on the defense of Europe but Europe is not pulling their own weight. A little shove to show who's the boss. Now that is the type of leader that the West needs.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
if he shoves fat boy kim aside i will condone it.

If he dares to shove XJP aside , i would be happy.

Shoving the President of what ... lost Nation is any time, unless he pays up for his fair share in NATO Military spending. Then i think he still have some dignity left.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I may not like Donald Trump's attitude but I do admire the guys vitality. People in their 70's are usually sitting quietly at home dozing but Trump is busy molesting & groping pretty females :smile: