• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Chinese had a good laugh at Ah-Neh-Land's luxury express trains

Polygamist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor ancient rail tracks, slow speed, old crap diesel locomotive, dead wagon cars, fitted with 1980's flight seats, very advanced luxury by Ah Neh's standard! And only a micro tiny 400km service. WW2 train platforms and stations!

http://news.xinhuanet.com/photo/2017-05/26/c_1121039620.htm

????????????
2017?05?26? 09:28:38 | ??? ???

[1]??????????????????

??5?22????????????????????“Tejas Express”????????????????????????????????????????Wi Fi???? ???/??

1121039620_14957617534641n.jpg

1121039620_14957617535281n.jpg

1121039620_14957617536061n.jpg

1121039620_14957617536441n.jpg

1121039620_14957617536951n.jpg

1121039620_14957617537301n.jpg

1121039620_14957617537611n.jpg

1121039620_14957617537931n.jpg

1121039620_14957617538221n.jpg

1121039620_14957617538591n.jpg

1121039620_14957617538921n.jpg

1121039620_14957617539261n.jpg

1121039620_14957617539581n.jpg

watermark.php

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can bet some Chinese dogs will be saying how cool and what an experience it will be as posted in edmw while shit skins like syed putra will be praising this train to the skies.

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can bet some Chinese dogs will be saying how cool and what an experience it will be as posted in edmw while shit skins like syed putra will be praising this train to the skies.

This thread is about the ah neh antiquated 'luxury' train and accompanying lok kok system....please do not detract or attempt to hijack the topic....

Anyway, from the video, it can be seen that the kerlings are always good in putting a superb wayang show...the few carriages shown and airline like in flight systems seem shiny and good....but one look at the outside of the train, the rails, the general train systems, other carriages behind, we know for sure, it is not going to be a long sustaining business enterprise....just a wayang show....

That is why whoever is convinced by the ah neh snake tongues and make use of kerling manpower in an attempt to establish an efficient system will come to grief eventually....the systems built, not only plagued by cost over runs and delays will eventually break down after a short time of operation...because the ah nehs could only wayang, and not produce the real good systems.

So much for kerling abilities....they are just a bunch of lazy, self centred snakes out to con each and everyone they see (inclusive of their own kind).....

.....that is why the WARNING - never NEVER, NEVER, EVER, entrust any of your financial, legal, medical or property matters to a kerling!!!! Please be forewarned....

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This thread is about the ah neh antiquated 'luxury' train and accompanying lok kok system....please do not detract or attempt to hijack the topic....

Anyway, from the video, it can be seen that the kerlings are always good in putting a superb wayang show...the few carriages shown and airline like in flight systems seem shiny and good....but one look at the outside of the train, the rails, the general train systems, other carriages behind, we know for sure, it is not going to be a long sustaining business enterprise....just a wayang show....

That is why whoever is convinced by the ah neh snake tongues and make use of kerling manpower in an attempt to establish an efficient system will come to grief eventually....the systems built, not only plagued by cost over runs and delays will eventually break down after a short time of operation...because the ah nehs could only wayang, and not produce the real good systems.

So much for kerling abilities....they are just a bunch of lazy, self centred snakes out to con each and everyone they see (inclusive of their own kind).....

.....that is why the WARNING - never NEVER, NEVER, EVER, entrust any of your financial, legal, medical or property matters to a kerling!!!! Please be forewarned....

i'm not hijacking it. I'm saying that there are some ppl around that will praise these shit skins to the skies.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at today India and their indians shits.

So back in many moons ago that indian shitsn sitting under a banyan tree, dirty and no bath type, and hungry go beg for food and lazy dont go find job to work.

He can be God meh?

Shitskin ah neh can be God? Can or not?

And always stating the obvious things abt life. What nirvana and shit idea of his Buddhism???

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
When sg-kl high speed rail is complete, i'll bet my panamera some indian will apply for coe role citing the experiencing of managing this remarkable technological miracle on their resume.

And we'll probably hire him too.

And all his friends.

jw5

Loyal
Surely you mean CEO and not COE. :biggrin:

When sg-kl high speed rail is complete, i'll bet my panamera some indian will apply for coe role citing the experiencing of managing this remarkable technological miracle on their resume.

And we'll probably hire him too.

And all his friends.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saw a BBC documentary on their Railways and it covered their management giving their insights. It looks like it caters to the working class and lower segment of society and pricing is the main consideration. Very similar to much of Africa. The hill stations maybe an exception. There is no business case to do anything else. I also doubt the upper class want to mix with lower classes with the their caste system in play. It's also political with a Minister of railways ensuring that the voting public from the lower classes get from point A to B.

Taking the train thru China, Russia to Europe is certainly a worthy journey and I am sure a tremendous experience. Ride the Red Rooster - Huat Ah !!