• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat 22 ancient regimes conquered and cannibalized by Chinese since 334yrs before Christ

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 22 ancient regimes conquered and cannibalized by Chinese since 334yrs before Chri

Anyway the next time I see these Chinese cut and paste I will respond accordingly

Even if this is a English forum, in Singapore, if we are Chinese, have Chinese as second language, and not even able to read in Chinese, it is a sad thing.

Yes, sometimes there are cut and paste jobs, but it still does not negate the intention of TS or poster's to show the 'news' in its original Chinese report. Of course it helps if there is a translation attached like what many TS did in the past. But, if no translation, if don't understand, or too lazy to go through the Chinese text, just skip....don't need for any further cut and paste jobs.....waste of time and emotional energies to nit pick over such a matter....

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Re: 22 ancient regimes conquered and cannibalized by Chinese since 334yrs before Chri

I would suggest that TS have thread title in the language of the article then. What is the point of having an English thread title you click on it and then it is all in a foreign language?

If you put it in the foreign language then I won't bother going there.

Fair?

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

I would suggest that TS have thread title in the language of the article then. What is the point of having an English thread title you click on it and then it is all in a foreign language?

Fair?

Yes good suggestion for those on the go and want to save time.

Of course, the English title somewhere at the beginning of the thread at least provide partial translation and an idea of what the content may be, although often times, TS somehow put funny slants into the titles that mislead readers....

So, if everyone just do a little small part before posting or starting a thread, it helps everyone as not everyone is efficient in all kinds of languages...or in the mood to read anything else other than the ang mo eng land dialect....

merlion_CB

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fair?

I suggest everybody install firefox google translate plugin, and read anything any language.

SOLVED?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Even if this is a English forum, in Singapore, if we are Chinese, have Chinese as second language, and not even able to read in Chinese, it is a sad thing.

Yes, sometimes there are cut and paste jobs, but it still does not negate the intention of TS or poster's to show the 'news' in its original Chinese report. Of course it helps if there is a translation attached like what many TS did in the past. But, if no translation, if don't understand, or too lazy to go through the Chinese text, just skip....don't need for any further cut and paste jobs.....waste of time and emotional energies to nit pick over such a matter....

Agreed, that nigger nayr59sg is such a dweeb.

Fair?

Who gives a fuck what you think? Nobody has to put anything or any disclaimer in it. if you clicked on it and you found it to be in another language and you felt pissed about it well too bad for you nigger.