• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Neh woman flatted Gay Phone battery and LOST 33000 photos from years! Video

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Does a normal person have the time to view 33,000 photographs? Sounds like she's just hoarding digital data.

whorejinx

Alfrescian
Loyal
No matter how stupid the user they are just a dumb consumer, their only fault is limited to should not had purchased / accepted the bloody gay phone.

The main fault is with bloody GAY PHONE INC.

They are professional and fucked up. Their stupid software did the wrong thing when battery is low, how stupid!?

When battery is low the software is supposed only to go to SHUT DOWN, not factory data reset, what moron software is that? EAT SHIT Gay Phone Inc!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
This indian shitslut takes 33000 of her black face and her black cunt???

This fucking indian smelly cheebye is dramatising it, who the fuck still takes selfie when it's at 5%. Fuck her black lying cunt.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This indian shitslut takes 33000 of her black face and her black cunt???

This fucking indian smelly cheebye is dramatising it, who the fuck still takes selfie when it's at 5%. Fuck her black lying cunt.

rofl i doubt the iphone can accurately take a proper pic of her black fuck face and cunt.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Remember that big black fuck who missed his flight because he was late and blamed airline left without him. Same here this pundek desi.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
better with an airport extreme equipped with multi tb usb drive for auto backup and storage of files. at the same time subscribe to icloud and have auto backup while on the move.

IMG_0060.JPG

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
better with an airport extreme equipped with multi tb usb drive for auto backup and storage of files. at the same time subscribe to icloud and have auto backup while on the move.

View attachment 30542

if you care to read the story she did have a charging source. The problem was using the phone till it was almost 0 charging it a bit then using it to take pictures before it reached 0 again having to recharge it again. Recharging the phone isn't the issue here.

Icloud only allows 5GB of free storage before you need to pay and seeing it's in shitskinland i doubt they have good 3G/wifi connections and with 33k of pics 5GB is barely enough.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if you care to read the story she did have a charging source. The problem was using the phone till it was almost 0 charging it a bit then using it to take pictures before it reached 0 again having to recharge it again. Recharging the phone isn't the issue here.

Icloud only allows 5GB of free storage before you need to pay and seeing it's in shitskinland i doubt they have good 3G/wifi connections and with 33k of pics 5GB is barely enough.

who's talking about recharging? i'm talking storage. pay lah. with only $0.99 a month she gets 50g of icloud storage. 5gbytes is a joke. alternatively, she can sign up with google photos and get tons of storage for free. better still, sign up with amazon prime for only $10.99 a month and storage is limitless.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
who's talking about recharging? i'm talking storage. pay lah. with only $0.99 a month she gets 50g of icloud storage. 5gbytes is a joke. alternatively, she can sign up with google photos and get tons of storage for free. better still, sign up with amazon prime for only $10.99 a month and storage is limitless.

Did you even read my post nigger? I highly doubt she can afford the storage fees and even if it's free i doubt her internet capabilities can transfer so much. See how dumb you are.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did you even read my post nigger? I highly doubt she can afford the storage fees and even if it's free i doubt her internet capabilities can transfer so much. See how dumb you are.

the opportunity of becumming her savior and sponsor is now wide open (no pun intended) for you.