• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sportshub Shitskin Mofo CEO Manu Sawhney has resigned!!

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
The same pattern is repeated everywhere else in this world. First, Indians use their legendary forked snake tongue to slither their way up to Management and CEO positions. Second, Indians will replace YOU and other staffs with their own fellow Indians. Next, they cunningly siphon money out from the company over the years and finally, the company turns into SHIT.

please see tampines rovers. India chairman signs mou with his brother's company to open ronaldinho academy.
much fanfare. Nothing happens. One problem after another for the club, turned to shit.
need to check for siphoning.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indian shitskin motherfucking cheebye dog. FUCK INDIANS
This filthy Indian dog should have his fucking throat slitted.

- 6 secretaries within 12 months.
- secretary can't have lunch until he does
- if he calls for lunch meeting, it means he eat while you watch
- all the F-words when he is unhappy
- refuses to sign cheques and make finance staff run around for days
- his wife calls you on weekends to run their private errands
- won't let staff leave home until midnight
- weekends made staff be on standby at his beck and call
- ask staff to come back at 9am where he only appears at 4pm
- make staff wait around just to buy coffee and dinner for him
- brings his private mails from home to let his secretary open
- need countless reminders to pay his credit card bills and when payment became late, secretary has to call his banks to waive the late charges for him
- everyday secretary need to heat up his home made lunch box for him at different hours

valleycat

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.sammyboy.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=2607170

Macham like tyrant , mixing personal with company business . My ex boss also similar traits , always told me if you do well by following my footsteps , I will make u a director of his public listed company. During last minute. Meetings in the evenings , he wears Pajamas at his home to chair meeting . Walks in and out of his room while meeting progresses , when he appeared from his room , he will ask what transpired and we have to go over all over again . Wasting our evening time with family and repeating discussions throughout night till past mid night , then when he's tired , ok meeting ends and we got to travel from Binjai park to HDB estates far far away to go home before starting work at 8.30am the next day. These meetings repeated so many times and like what u said , Fcuk words shooting out of his mouth all the time that I finally caved in and Fcuk him in front of all my colleagues before instant resignation.since he always brag he is filthy Rich and qualified as accountant from USA , I told him in their presence , there are many many Rich ppl in spore , u are not the richest - keep the job for yourself , I am leaving with immediate effect , all my colleagues stunned as I walked off. That should be the response to tyrant.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know why Sportshub even hired this fucker. do you know that while he was head of Sportshub, he was also a Director at Manure. How can he be a director of an EPL club thousands of km away and still run SPortshub? He is working part time for SPortshub? He should have resigned his directorship at Manure and concentrate 100% on Sportshub!! These fucking PAP porlumpars running Sportshub have some kind of love affairs with Thambis.

" we are seeing a movement ... to clear the swamp"

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
All together now !!...."Neh... Neh.. Kor Cheeeeeee ...."

Indian shitskin motherfucking cheebye dog. FUCK INDIANS
This filthy Indian dog should have his fucking throat slitted.

- 6 secretaries within 12 months.
- secretary can't have lunch until he does
- if he calls for lunch meeting, it means he eat while you watch
- all the F-words when he is unhappy
- refuses to sign cheques and make finance staff run around for days
- his wife calls you on weekends to run their private errands
- won't let staff leave home until midnight
- weekends made staff be on standby at his beck and call
- ask staff to come back at 9am where he only appears at 4pm
- make staff wait around just to buy coffee and dinner for him
- brings his private mails from home to let his secretary open
- need countless reminders to pay his credit card bills and when payment became late, secretary has to call his banks to waive the late charges for him
- everyday secretary need to heat up his home made lunch box for him at different hours

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The board has to take responsibility by their actions and words. They clearly asked him to go as the appointment is recent and he certainly did not achieve anything and if he did I am sure the Board would have shouted about it. With a Board like this, afraid to act in, failing in their oversight role, the next candidate may not be any different. We now back to Oon Jin Teik acting in the role.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
pls send in pest control!!

Yes Sir !
manu-sawhney.jpg

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
The board has to take responsibility by their actions and words. They clearly asked him to go as the appointment is recent and he certainly did not achieve anything and if he did I am sure the Board would have shouted about it. With a Board like this, afraid to act in, failing in their oversight role, the next candidate may not be any different. We now back to Oon Jin Teik acting in the role.

Very Sad Picture

24828278.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This shit skin ceo doesn't really look that much of a shit skin. Obviously he's not those southern type of shit skin.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
M. Sawhney sounds angmoh. They are learning fast. Name also changed. Very sad.

He is indian as curry

Bachelor's Degree
Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani
Master's Degree
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade New Delhi

I highly doubt he changed his surname to sound more anglo.

What a lot of ppl or non shit skins don't know is that shit skins are super diverse and they literally have what hundreds of different languages etc and those aren't dialects at all more so their facial features and skin tone. Yet one important thing that shit skins have is this unity that they are all considered shit skins aka indians despite being so different. Some fuckers like flying dutchman for example and some shit skins want shit skins to be more united and not consider the fact that they were a british creation that simply colonized all the indus valley kingdoms and simply combined all into a single term called india unlike China which was already united under qing shi huang.

Anyway it seems that shit skins no matter how different they look or what different language they have seem to prefer their own shit skin kind and seem to be able to set aside their differences to allow more of their own shit skin kind.

I can bet the sinkie shit skins ministers like shan, vivian the mixed breed etc despite not being the same type of shit skin as those working in the sports hub allowed them all in simply because they are "indian" :rolleyes: This is something Chinese need to learn. Chinese ppl aren't that diverse yet hate the ppl that are the closest to them preferring to become Chinese dogs and suck up to m&ds, shit skins, ang mohs etc then only talk about this Chinese unity thing when they get played out by other races. :rolleyes:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I highly doubt he changed his surname to sound more anglo.

What a lot of ppl or non shit skins don't know is that shit skins are super diverse and they literally have what hundreds of different languages etc and those aren't dialects at all more so their facial features and skin tone. Yet one important thing that shit skins have is this unity that they are all considered shit skins aka indians despite being so different. Some fuckers like flying dutchman for example and some shit skins want shit skins to be more united and not consider the fact that they were a british creation that simply colonized all the indus valley kingdoms and simply combined all into a single term called india unlike China which was already united under qing shi huang.

Anyway it seems that shit skins no matter how different they look or what different language they have seem to prefer their own shit skin kind and seem to be able to set aside their differences to allow more of their own shit skin kind.

I can bet the sinkie shit skins ministers like shan, vivian the mixed breed etc despite not being the same type of shit skin as those working in the sports hub allowed them all in simply because they are "indian" :rolleyes: This is something Chinese need to learn. Chinese ppl aren't that diverse yet hate the ppl that are the closest to them preferring to become Chinese dogs and suck up to m&ds, shit skins, ang mohs etc then only talk about this Chinese unity thing when they get played out by other races. :rolleyes:

Yes, this is the strange thing about Tiongs and Thambis. Where ever they are in the world, they will try and help their own fellow country men and women. One thambi get into sinkie IT company or silicon valley company, he will try and bring others with him. Same for Tiongs. But sinkies are different altogether. They never have this kind of solidarity. when sinkies meet each other overseas, they try to avoid them like the plague. Look at eatshitndie. He is still in a shit job because no other sinkies gave him a boost and there is no networking among sinkies in the bay area. poor eatshitndie is stuck in a dead end job and have unemployed half the time and so has time to come here and post.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I doubt he dares to shout vulgarities and be rude to angmohs , they will just shoot his mouth and arsehole with a pistol ! In spore guns are banned so he can Yaya

This fucker would not even dare to look wrongly at the angmo groundskeeper at Old Trafford. Any misbehaviour by him will be reported to the Grazer family. In the UK, he is second class shitizen. But in zikapore, he is first class.