• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sportshub Shitskin Mofo CEO Manu Sawhney has resigned!!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Indian shitskin motherfucking cheebye dog. FUCK INDIANS
This filthy Indian dog should have his fucking throat slitted.

- 6 secretaries within 12 months.
- secretary can't have lunch until he does
- if he calls for lunch meeting, it means he eat while you watch
- all the F-words when he is unhappy
- refuses to sign cheques and make finance staff run around for days
- his wife calls you on weekends to run their private errands
- won't let staff leave home until midnight
- weekends made staff be on standby at his beck and call
- ask staff to come back at 9am where he only appears at 4pm
- make staff wait around just to buy coffee and dinner for him
- brings his private mails from home to let his secretary open
- need countless reminders to pay his credit card bills and when payment became late, secretary has to call his banks to waive the late charges for him
- everyday secretary need to heat up his home made lunch box for him at different hours

U mean to say for such a high paying high profile job, no one did a reference check on this asshole? this kind of behaviours was not learned on the job at Sportshub. Likely he was already doing the same shit at his previous workplace.

Kotekbengkok

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you look at the background in the picture , you will see only Indians working there. And from their dressing, they look like typical low life India Indians. No wonder he has that haughty typical India attitude. They should have let him stay and let them all kill each other.

TSUn6nc.jpg

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amazing, he was asked to go and within hours he completely removed any links to his 19th mths with Sports Hub in his online CV. How does a man who never worked a day in his life in a first world country, and from Country that was never known for sports performance or sports organisation and was made a laughing stock of the Commonwealth sports Delhi debacle land a job with Sport Hub.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
U mean to say for such a high paying high profile job, no one did a reference check on this asshole? this kind of behaviours was not learned on the job at Sportshub. Likely he was already doing the same shit at his previous workplace.

The PAP traitors approved this motherfucker, let's hope he dies on his way back to shitdia.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, this is the strange thing about Tiongs and Thambis. Where ever they are in the world, they will try and help their own fellow country men and women. One thambi get into sinkie IT company or silicon valley company, he will try and bring others with him. Same for Tiongs. But sinkies are different altogether. They never have this kind of solidarity. when sinkies meet each other overseas, they try to avoid them like the plague. Look at eatshitndie. He is still in a shit job because no other sinkies gave him a boost and there is no networking among sinkies in the bay area. poor eatshitndie is stuck in a dead end job and have unemployed half the time and so has time to come here and post.

eatshit is a delusional uncle tom aka a Chinese dog. He actually thinks he's a white person and considers himself one and he is also a republican supporter but he still visits SG occassionally. Why i don't know.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The straw that broke the camel's back was the shitskin Malu Sawnehneh's arrogant taunt to his staff that Lee Hsien Loong is behind the reason of his existence and there is nothing the fucking Sinkies can do to him.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I found that quite surprising too. These are personal conduct issues that candidates carry with them thru the career. It is interesting to see who the Board members were then.

valleycat

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you look at the background in the picture , you will see only Indians working there. And from their dressing, they look like typical low life India Indians. No wonder he has that haughty typical India attitude. They should have let him stay and let them all kill each other.

Shocking to see all Indians working here! Where did he find so many from? Imported ? He looks very arrogant standing in that manner. Hope his citizenship will be renounced .

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
i cant zoom into the pic but please tell me thats from his past job in india and not sportshub, because if it is sportshub, then what qualifications do those ladies from india possess that prioritise them over locals? Know how count cricket score?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our media is hopeless, they should ask the board if he was given a payout - this is our taxes as well albeit with private interest involved.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, this is the strange thing about Tiongs and Thambis. Where ever they are in the world, they will try and help their own fellow country men and women. One thambi get into sinkie IT company or silicon valley company, he will try and bring others with him. Same for Tiongs. But sinkies are different altogether. They never have this kind of solidarity. when sinkies meet each other overseas, they try to avoid them like the plague. Look at eatshitndie. He is still in a shit job because no other sinkies gave him a boost and there is no networking among sinkies in the bay area. poor eatshitndie is stuck in a dead end job and have unemployed half the time and so has time to come here and post.

i'm a nightshift jaga at a sinkie warehouse and i share a room at bedok south. bay area stuff is just a ruse. don't be fooled by fake news.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
eatshit is a delusional uncle tom aka a Chinese dog. He actually thinks he's a white person and considers himself one and he is also a republican supporter but he still visits SG occassionally. Why i don't know.

received my trump inauguration card 3 months ago and just received my rnc charter member card. they sent these cards to me in bedok.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the thing that really upsets me. Everyone I talk to in the last 2 days are upset by this. And this is symptomatic of nearly what is going wrong in the last decade. Yet when it' comes to GE, the amnesia is staggering.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CB Shit Times, this pundek is a Pundek from Pundek Land. Why the fuck Shit Times claimed he is SINGAPOREAN???
Fuckin fake news Shit Times as always conning daft Sinkies.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the thing that really upsets me. Everyone I talk to in the last 2 days are upset by this. And this is symptomatic of nearly what is going wrong in the last decade. Yet when it' comes to GE, the amnesia is staggering.

what are the hard truths then ???

maxxi

Alfrescian
Loyal
A 'poison' pen letter by low level Minions can lead him to resign?.

Cannot be so powerful and simple..maybe got more sgite than we know.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's a practice carried-over from the days of the british raj :wink:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Perhaps the votes over here had a blackout session Malaysia style too.