• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sportshub Shitskin Mofo CEO Manu Sawhney has resigned!!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPORE - SportsHub Pte Ltd (SHPL), the consortium that runs the $1.33 billion Singapore Sports Hub, announced on Thursday (May 25) that chief executive officer Manu Sawhney has resigned and will be leaving SHPL effective immediately.

In a press statement, Bryn Jones, chairman of the SHPL board, said: "On behalf of the Board, I would like to thank Manu for his service and contributions during his tenure and wish him the best in his future endeavours".

SHPL said chief operating officer Oon Jin Teik will take over as acting CEO and that updates on any new appointments will be announced in due course.

The statement added that Sawhney resigned as he felt it was time "for a new CEO to take the Singapore Sports Hub to its next level". The board accepted his resignation.

Sawhney's departure comes after a 26-page anonymous complaint was sent to SHPL. It contains details of his business decisions and treatment of SHPL staff. The 50-year-old took a leave of absence after the complaint was sent.

In the same statement, the SHPL board confirmed it had received the complaint. But the board found that the claims warranted no further action after conducting an investigation.

In a separate statement, Sawhney said: "The allegations in the poison pen letter are false and mischievous. I'm glad the board has concluded its investigation and decided that no action is warranted. With that conclusion, I feel able to move on.

"I am proud of the transformation we've seen at the Sports Hub in the last year and half, and much of the credit goes to my hardworking team. I will cherish the times I spent at Sports Hub, and the support and encouragement of my colleagues and business partners. I wish them all success as they continue to turn aspirations into realities in making (the) Sports Hub the most exciting destination in Singapore."

grandtour

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPORE - SportsHub Pte Ltd (SHPL), the consortium that runs the $1.33 billion Singapore Sports Hub, announced on Thursday (May 25) that chief executive officer Manu Sawhney has resigned and will be leaving SHPL effective immediately.

In a press statement, Bryn Jones, chairman of the SHPL board, said: "On behalf of the Board, I would like to thank Manu for his service and contributions during his tenure and wish him the best in his future endeavours".

SHPL said chief operating officer Oon Jin Teik will take over as acting CEO and that updates on any new appointments will be announced in due course.

The statement added that Sawhney resigned as he felt it was time "for a new CEO to take the Singapore Sports Hub to its next level". The board accepted his resignation.

Sawhney's departure comes after a 26-page anonymous complaint was sent to SHPL. It contains details of his business decisions and treatment of SHPL staff. The 50-year-old took a leave of absence after the complaint was sent.

In the same statement, the SHPL board confirmed it had received the complaint. But the board found that the claims warranted no further action after conducting an investigation.

In a separate statement, Sawhney said: "The allegations in the poison pen letter are false and mischievous. I'm glad the board has concluded its investigation and decided that no action is warranted. With that conclusion, I feel able to move on.

"I am proud of the transformation we've seen at the Sports Hub in the last year and half, and much of the credit goes to my hardworking team. I will cherish the times I spent at Sports Hub, and the support and encouragement of my colleagues and business partners. I wish them all success as they continue to turn aspirations into realities in making (the) Sports Hub the most exciting destination in Singapore."

The same pattern is repeated everywhere else in this world. First, Indians use their legendary forked snake tongue to slither their way up to Management and CEO positions. Second, Indians will replace YOU and other staffs with their own fellow Indians. Next, they cunningly siphon money out from the company over the years and finally, the company turns into SHIT.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
good lesson learnt, even if this happens to a shitskin head honcho - who's management style grates his subordinates to the point of negative groundswell that goes way up to the board. the writing was on the wall with the previous resignations of some ft's but the local employees would have no qualms to do a revolt when push comes to shove. just like jose mourino, who lost the dressing room at chelsea :(.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
His response is typical of his kind. Why resign if the allegations are untrue. He has an issue, he was asked to take leave of absence while they investigated and now probably shown the door. And nowhere did the board indicate the allegation are untrue.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The same pattern is repeated everywhere else in this world. First, Indians use their legendary forked snake tongue to slither their way up to Management and CEO positions. Second, Indians will replace YOU and other staffs with their own fellow Indians. Next, they cunningly siphon money out from the company over the years and finally, the company turns into SHIT.

Wonder how much is his golden parachute

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
His response is typical of his kind. Why resign if the allegations are untrue. He has an issue, he was asked to take leave of absence while they investigated and now probably shown the door. And nowhere did the board indicate the allegation are untrue.

M. Sawhney sounds angmoh. They are learning fast. Name also changed. Very sad.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
M. Sawhney sounds angmoh. They are learning fast. Name also changed. Very sad.

He is indian as curry

Bachelor's Degree
Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani
Master's Degree
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade New Delhi

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

I don't know why Sportshub even hired this fucker. do you know that while he was head of Sportshub, he was also a Director at Manure. How can he be a director of an EPL club thousands of km away and still run SPortshub? He is working part time for SPortshub? He should have resigned his directorship at Manure and concentrate 100% on Sportshub!! These fucking PAP porlumpars running Sportshub have some kind of love affairs with Thambis.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Becareful later fat fuck Kirsten han will tell foreign media sinkies are xenophobic!

IMG_2399.JPG

SalahParking

Alfrescian
Loyal

Comparing his type of response, with a statement like this, to the Standard Chartered regional Indian banking caste Ceo sacking, there is a familiar pattern..macham pre programmed. put words into people's mouth. Pui!

valleycat

Alfrescian
Loyal

at least resume looks better if resign on his own , but next employer also not stupid if he has been following the news on Sportshub. whatabout his village of compatriots now in Sportshub? All must go to restore faith in this 1.3 Billion project, hope insiders can provide us more on the background leading to his fate.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The pattern is the same - shameless with not a iota of guilt or remorse. Its culture and upbringing and to your point - pre-programmed. Bear in mind the it was Viv B project when he was the minister to go towards Public Private Partnerships (PPP) and we have little control except cough the money and watch failure after failure.

Comparing his type of response, with a statement like this, to the Standard Chartered regional Indian banking caste Ceo sacking, there is a familiar pattern..macham pre programmed. put words into people's mouth. Pui!

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
pls send in pest control!!

Yes, yes, YES!!!!....let this riddance of kerlings, pinoys, indons, viets, prcs, jappies, begin......the faster the better....the whole damned gang gone the better and let Singaporeans work in their deserved positions and jobs.